My flight to China is in two days and I'm kind of pussying out :(

My flight to China is in two days and I'm kind of pussying out :(

Attached: 1562039579172.jpg (500x572, 70K)

Why ?
Social anxiety ?

Where are you going, how long for, and why?
I've lived there for a year

You'll be fine once you're there :)

I booked a flight to South Africa and pussied out, now i wasted 400€!

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

6 days shanghai, 6 days beijing, 2 days harbin, and then 2 more days in shanghai.

I was gonna do a tefl class but changed my mind, now my plan is to just fuck around and take pictures.
But I'm shitting bricks now. I've been to Asia before but China comes off as very intimidating and difficult to navigate, and I've never taken a 16 day trip before.

Attached: 1562584782846.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Calm down man , go watch a kung fu movie to ignite your China passion more

Who so many places? Just go to one or two.

true but everyone was telling me i'd get bored for 16 days in shanghai

You'll be fine
Get Pleco and download the English-Chinese pack for Google Translate
Beijing and Shanghai will be fine, Harbin is less foreigner friendly than BJ or SH but it won't be too bad

have fun, ive heard dog meat is great there

Watch serpentza and you'll be fine

isn't he a sexpat? I'm a girl

Lol, you are fucked, get a refund and stay home, China will eat you alive. And diarrhea every day

They kidnap lost looking white tourists there and salvage them for various traditional medicine recipes

China has great public transport and all signs are in English in the biggest cities.

that makes me feel better thank u

Just relax and think about all the Chinese girls who are going to literally jump into your bed.

Enjoy having your brain scrambled by a covert sonic weapon.

Enjoy your trip, CIA nigger that will be executed soon

Are you going there alone?

should have gone to a good country like japan or thailand

your ancestors got in a shitty boat for a month, without communication, without really knowing where they were going an they survived...
16 days in china travelling on a plane is nothing to be fraid of

pussy nigga
china is ez
t. finn

Shanghai is cleaner and has more convenient public transport than any major American city.

Haha, how healthy were your organs again? Just curious haha

Chinese here, get a map and stay within city boundaries. Go with a large tour group if you are visiting landmarks outside of cities.

Also bring loads of tissue when going out

I am a gal

Go back home, Zhang

It’s time to see your family in Guangzhou

-Bring tissue or toilet paper
-download pleco
-Download alipay because some restaurants and vending machines might reject cash
-Download offline map services like maps.me
-get a VPN
-download Wechat and tell one of your contacts in the US to download it and add you
-Don't drink any liquor that has not been sealed in a bottle in front of you, just stay with beer actually.
-Don't drink the tap water.
-If someone with good English skills approaches you at a touristy place and invites you to a restauran, a tea house or whatever, it's a scam.
-Watch out for unlicensed and scam taxis at the air port

be careful friend, dont get run over

I've been in china by myself for two months and couldn't speak a word of chinese.

Here's my advice : take some anti ass worm medecine with you, if you can't you must eat a shit ton of garlic

godspeed

>cia
No, I am a simple neet
Yes I am
True based and redpilled
That would fuckin suck
Why tissues?

>Why tissues.
Well, you are free to wipe your ass with your socks if you want because there won't be any toilet paper at some restrooms.

They charge for them like in Europe and also there is never enough. You mIght not be used to the stuff they give you

Hm interesting
Also I only have $400 USD.
Is that enough? I’m not going to be shopping much.

What do you plan on eating? Why not get a refund on tickets and ask someone to join you? China isnt a shitty place, but its never a good idea to travel alone.

I don’t eat much in general, I remember in Malaysia I lived off of fried rice and 7 eleven snacks.

Not that it matters or anything, but would I get treated differently there because I’m not a guy? I know China isn’t fuckin Saudi Arabia but just in general.

>would I get treated differently there because I’m not a guy?
maybe but not really, however 400$ is not enough, not unless you want to take bus and metro everyday, $2000 is more likely

Probably

>$2000 for 16 days in China
Absolutely bullshit.

op you’re fine. Try to bring $600 at most.