Femanons

I have a question for femanons. Why do you put up with this place or Jow Forums in general? Doesn't male intersection of hypersexuality and misogyny ever get unbearable for you? (Male) females need not to answer.

For me it's because I am clinically depressed and have internet addiction, but why do other women punish themselves?

Attached: 0f8.png (680x486, 473K)

You are not a female.

You are not a potato.

Attached: finnish men.jpg (1920x957, 158K)

If you care about what you read on the internet you should quit using it
Jow Forums is just a playground for retarded childish people like you and me

You are not a personal computer.

You are a Italian.

you are not a woman, nor are you cute

I know...

as a jew I enjoy myself here, just dont bother yourself over chimp noises and have fun

That's why I consider it harmful addiction. I was just curious. Don't think I'll be getting much genuine answers here.

Well, the other part is certainly true.

Judío

Still more man then you Sven

be my visa please and post feet

The only thing worse for woman than getting sexual attention is getting none when you expect some.

so that's who the the gay finn posters are.

un judio se cree mujer señoras y señores aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Femanons don't exist. They've always been and will always be a LARP.

Attached: chrischan.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm often wondered why many posters on Jow Forums hate women
An attention whore is indeed disgusting for most posters, but if nobody care about female posters, an attention whore will be dissapeared
On 5ch, there are many female (include girls) posters, but nobody don't care about them except boards of exclusively for men

Sorry, I made a mistake >nobody don't care
nobody care

>Why yes I post crossdressing boys on Jow Forums all day long, how did you know?

Attached: 1553245269727.jpg (860x1200, 49K)

>Other women

Attached: 1568311144031m.jpg (1024x708, 73K)