Finding a dutch girlfriend

dutch bros, how does one find a conservative dutch girl to date in the Netherlands. is there any left anymore?

Attached: 2090252-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x300, 79K)

only christian ones. are you a member of the dutch reformed church?

always found it comical how kojima fucked her and then threw her aside like some cumrag

Attached: 1551131559813.jpg (5312x2988, 3.31M)

no, i'm roman catholic. christian girls are fine bonus if the girl if catholic however i'm pretty relaxed about it

Be 6'3+ and white

theres like a shitton more catholics than protestants in the netherlands these days

*is

My ex is a mixed French Dutch and I just saw her in the street goddammit she's so beautiful I wish I wasn't that stupid

Dutch people are really racist. I'd be surprised if a conservative there went for a foreigner.

have dutch background and am white so this definitely isn't an issue

I wanna live in holland and smoke weed

Sorry, I can't stand listening to people speaking dutch.

stay the fuck out of europe, arab

All zoomer Dutch women I know takes black cock, they love black people, and the few that don't have yellow fever or like meds and Latinos like me, it is actually impressive how brainwashed the zoomer generation is

>implying i'm a shitskin of any degree
still whiter than you Mohammad
how's the nog invasion of Finland currently coming along?

How the fuck would someone from a place like honduras even know dutch women, let alone zoomer dutch women

Why are Dutch girls so perfect?

Attached: 14058704.webm (640x800, 888K)

that's actually pretty disgusting, i personally couldn't ever date a girl that's ever been blacked. burn the coal pay the toll

Attached: download (5).jpg (299x168, 13K)

agreed

conservative dutch girls are top tier

>iPhone
d-d-d-d-d-d-dropped

I want to hit their backheads with a shovel and bury them in my backyard

Dutch women are all whores. Not because theyre Dutch, but because they're women.

Attached: Horton hits a ho.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Did a tall Dutch tourist fuck your sister again?

Is she indomutt?

BASED elephant

No she pretty much has the most dutch feminine phenotype you can get

I want to annex her arsehole