Mutts keep posting pictures of turks and arabs in Germany

>mutts keep posting pictures of turks and arabs in Germany
>turns out it's still whiter than north america literally ever was
Were we lied to the whole time?

Attached: germany90.png (239x500, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pol is wrong? How could that be? Was meme magic a meme?

Americans are mentally ill. Any European country is whiter than Muttica.

what? are you suggesting memericans project their civilizational anguishes on europeans in a very cathartic way?

Don't confuse Jow Forums for America.. Real Americans don't know anything about Turkey

imagine your country being 1% american lmaooo

This. Zoomers don't even celebrate Thanksgiving anymore.

literally nobody has ever claimed that

Germany is 90%+ white. Muslims are about 7% of the population and in most Europeans countries brown people=Muslims. If you add all the other non-whites (like Christian Africans and Asians) you're probably still under 10% of the population. Still don't believe Africans are only 0.5% though, gotta be more.

faken the FR"G" Ltd is 1/3 MENA and 1/3 subsaharan african
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

Easiest way to identify a Jow Forums autist is that they always bring up guns for some unknown reason, always obsessed with America

>Germans represented with grey
Oy vey

Attached: f1fs1fqukr111.jpg (2128x2684, 1016K)

I don't browse Jow Forums, as it's full of amerimutts and literal american boomers

Attached: 1508289750696.jpg (1902x1590, 277K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL

It's because headlines like these are posted.
What isn't mentioned is that most of the immigrants are from the Balkans or E.U.

Belgium and France felt far more islamified than Germany when I visited

Attached: Screenshot_20190830161318.jpg (1432x1766, 832K)

Kek.

>people believe clickbait article headlines
lol
Belgium is pretty much the same as here from my experience

The funny thing is that all these MENAs would be considered white in muttland so according to them we're still like 97% "white"

Germany needs to be more diverse, especially because people who are mixed race have multiple souls. I am descended from three races which means I have three souls.

what part of that that headline do you despute?

it isn't wrong per se, it's just that when you say "migrants" 99% people see angry bearded ahmeds ready to steal their jobs, welfare and women while most migrants who moved to germany in 2018 were poles, romanians and croatians

Well ofc, we'll just expand our definition of "White" to make sure we're always the majority.
Watch, soon Hispanics will just be "white"

>most
so just chillax if its only 49% of migrants who are lile that

kill yourself redditshit

OPs picture shows that 25% of the migrants are MENA or subsaharan African

So in the future descendants of Chicanos will protest against immigration from Africa and vote for some neo-Trump guy?

>>only 49%
don't act retarded, you know that if you posted something headline about migration to germany on pol or even reddit most autists would sperg out about muh syrians and nig nogs completely ignoring ""based"" eastern europeans

Attached: germany.png (803x725, 97K)

unironically yes

No retard, it shows citizens/residents, not the scum on the streets that came since libya fell
and they stop counting arabs as foreigners once they are 2nd gen

>turkey
>European
Is Britain a Mediterranean cunt by this logic?

looks like Jow Forums is invading my board with their white fragility

No, you retard. If you even bothered the slightest to look it up you'd know it shows any migrants who came here after 1949. Including half German mutts and including 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen with German citizenship. An 1/8 Turk and 7/8 German would still count as Turk.
You are worse than Amerimutts, not only are you zoo ignorant too look stuff up, you even go as far to make any baseless claim that fits your beliefs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

Attached: krautisright.png (1693x52, 12K)

Germany needs more diversity

The germanoid nation is a trash nation of cowards and homos

lol shut the fuck up Eur*poor.
Guaranteed replies until I posted this line.

this
I thought it was diverse already but this thread proves otherwise.

no u