Do Arabs girls like Indian guys ?

Do Arabs girls like Indian guys ?
I am traveling to Dubai and Levantine area and I want to date Arab girls.

Attached: IMG_2727.png (837x529, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89UFA_hw_OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. I need answer now !

no, absolutely no.

Arab girls love East Asian guys especially Korean dudes. That kpop influence ...

Attached: arab girl_12751030_946507492100433_57981799_n_edit.jpg (640x640, 64K)

t. white expat scared of the dravidian BVLL

no one likes Indians

Her boyfriend

Attached: arab girl_12747773_1693970454174535_1667741085_n_edit.jpg (640x640, 157K)

Just LARP as Arab. It's not like an Arab in India is ever seen as a foreigner. Even the police think they're locals.

No one wants to fuck a pajeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=89UFA_hw_OY

@111541309
remember to report ricecel posters

You guys have arranged marriage. How are women a concern?

no lmao

open bob not open bomb okay

Bullshit. Where u find this pic and u post on my thread !

not entirly, there are gookboos

you can't larp as an arab if you can't speak arabic. Also don't forget your Pajeet accent sticks around. Even though Indians tend to think they don't have an accent lmao

Than why he post here ?
Also answer my question !

He is right, Arab women especially gulfie women love Korean men
they watch their shows listen to their music and follow them on internet they think that Korean BVLLS are the ideal mean (it is true) it is literally over for mena """"men"""""

I have beard like Arab.

Are you bullshit ? Good joke

If you want to have sec with Arab women , you will be most lucky with asking Arab women in America , no one here will accept

>Than why he post here ?
because he's not a k-pop star he's an ugly gook leeching on the achievement of the collective to fight his crippling depression from sexual repression

No I don't know Arab here. I want to go to gulf or Lebanon and find a wife.

>Are you bullshit ? Good joke
No I am not bullshit, it is just acceptance
being a Korean BVLL in mena is the same as being a black man in Europe , literally none can compete with you

Stop bullshit. You are not funny

If you look good women don’t care about race

Ok than u forget one thing. Answer my question

what is your question?

if you want to find a wife, why not just tell your parents? I mean you're indian

No one likes Indian perverts

T. Mohammed coping
Fatimas were made for KIMS

it is teenage saudi girls that are obsessed with k-shit

Do Arab girl like Indian and want to date casual ?

if you want an arab girl in a place with a culture of casual dating then choose lebanon over the gulf. But even then what makes you want to go to the other side of the world to date girls? I mean you have 300 million people in the US. Including millions of arabs. Including millions of Lebanese. If you grew up in the US it will be easier to date someone who grew p in your country. My grandfather married a foreign women and trust me, this shit is a headache. Not the fantasy you have in your mind.

he got arab fever, I know many Muslim friends who got a massive arab fever and they wanna marry only Jasmines.

can't say if they've been successful tho, I knew one Pakistani lad (Sindhi) in Dubai who had a Persian girl. I guess the relationship dynamic must've been interesting considering Persians don't like south asians one bit.

>Do Arab girl like Indian
>and want to date casual ?
i'd say about 10% date casually with locals of a specific country
and 1% with other arabs
and 0.1% with non arabs
your chances are with those 0.1%who date non arabs because they have daddy issues and problems with arab men that involves macho culture
now why would they pick Indians who are 10X as pervy as arabs except without the masculinity and good looks

like red indian or kwik e mart indian?

Learn to speak English first, retard. You sound like a 40 year old uncle who is desperately trying to gain attention from wh*te bitches.

Attached: 85019792-AF63-4A81-8720-74D5C14AFC59.jpg (351x313, 74K)

I told you I don't know any Arab who live here. None here in my city. So I can have chance in Lebanon or Gulf.

India

There isn’t any internet service on the reservations. And besides they are too drunk or high to use internet services. You ask dumb questions mr O’brian

He talks the way we all speak on the internet or texting dumbass. You might know that if you had friends to text, or people to message on social media. Fag

Arab and Latino couples are a thing in my area not sure about the Indians.

so instead of going to the american cities with high arab populations you want to go to the other side of the world. And to a part where people are rich and well off. Why the fuck would anyone want to move to the other side of the world with a stranger that came from his country to pick up girls. yeah dude I predict this isn't gonna go well for you. But good luck.

nobody wants pajeets. not even pajeets want pajeets.

arabs have a similar culture to us. do u think an Indian father would be happy to see his daughter with a person from another religion? heck, even if he's from another clan families make it an issue and end up killing each other.

Arabs are like this. Do you think an Arab father would be OK seeing his daughter with someone else?

liberal families exist but they are more often the exception in middle east and Indian countries than the rule

>no one here will accept
why?

>Persians don't like south asians one bit.
why?

>why?

Attached: 1522635391618.jpg (1897x7471, 1.95M)

lmao based