Why not just

Why not just

Attached: IMG_1340.jpg (1129x1325, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48948775
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-43162472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France and Germany would be incompetent rulers in the Low Countries.

Hitler and Napoleon both did it for their respective countries but were too autistic to stop there. UK too but Irish were too butthurt and King of Spain also held King of Portugal for like 50 years

Attached: flag2.jpg (1068x601, 104K)

Go and blow yourself up, you'll atleast accomplish something, instead of just posting absolute rubbish.

i did i fix europe

Attached: 1568997578497.jpg (1129x1325, 144K)

why are Scotland and Ireland united?

i just did care really but iam sure they will like to have a group to antagonise now that london is roman again

>Go and blow yourself up, you'll atleast accomplish something, instead of just posting absolute rubbish.

Attached: 1565040915092.jpg (708x800, 95K)

tis good

Attached: gon2.png (680x808, 363K)

Need to go the opposite direction.

This. We should rule you again instead.

Your government might work for less developed countries, but not for those that have been the peak of civilization for almost 800 years.

Then don't even think about emigrating here when your country is swallowed up by the sea.

Norway and Germany are destroying Brazil with their corrupt companies:

Isn't it strange that the countries that boast about climate, Brazil and the environment are involved in recent crimes in Brazil? What the people do? Go across the streets to protect and defend these agents...

Hydro company from Norway

Norwegian company poisons the Amazon Rainforest.

The Norwegian mining company Hydro has been dumping toxic waste in Amazonian waters and refusing to pay fines.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48948775

German firm Tüv Süd

Investigators believe there's evidence the German company that certified the structure as safe knew it was vulnerable to collapse.Nearly 300 people died when the collapse triggered a mudslide near the south-eastern town of Brumadinho.A prosecutor and lawmaker say German firm Tüv Süd is failing to co-operate.

THEY EVEN DON'T WANT PAY FINES TO BRAZIL' System Justice!! DO YOU THINK THEY'LL PAY FINES FOR NATIVES?? Leave the forest with natives and they will destroy it, it's more easy to cheat natives.That what they want.

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-43162472

>Slovenia part of Germany

Retardo

Sloveña is a meme state.

slovenia is literally stolen holy roman empire clay, you turbo autist scouser

that dissolved hundreds of years ago

BASADVS

Wouldn't wanna have buttmad Dutch people in my country. I'd rather reunite them with Belgium and Lux and reform the United Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Corsica belonging to Italy is based. Jersey and Guernsey should then go to France.