What do you guys think?

what do you guys think?
butthurt ar*B maronite is not welcome

Attached: arabsbutthurt.png (1030x724, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2oskidhW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=T1_VkbeyDFE
youtube.com/watch?v=CWeWxl7ruGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>west bank
Kek

fuck religion

youtube.com/watch?v=o2oskidhW-8

Yikes

save my memes lebro in case i die

youtube.com/watch?v=T1_VkbeyDFE

Attached: pepefroglebanon.png (357x379, 17K)

Attached: urarabxdmeme.png (1432x712, 70K)

Thanks for the good work leaftree

The west bank, The gaza strip.

Soon to be parking lots, for American tourists and facisist cops

Attached: apuphoenicianfren.png (2232x1522, 523K)

I do it for all leb-anons to use :)

That's good , I always thought that we had a shortage of memes

yea we have a shortage a meme i try my best to improve it and i post everything i do here lol

why the racism, lebbro?

Thanks fren , may your contribution be rewarded
It's just banter man ,all Arabs speak about us in non good way

kek
are you the Palestinian?

fair, but i don't think it's good to fight hatred with more hatred.
you know it.ᕙ()ᕗ

that didn't turn out well. V_V

Lol

anyone has a higher resolution picture of this frog?
just don't take it personally bro just blame the boomers

Attached: 5.png (192x192, 7K)

>just blame the boomers
?

your baby boomer politicians that fucked you guys over and still are.

lole. well, not much i could do about it. it is how it is.

they threat you good in UAE at least?

peak subhuman take

i'm guessing you meant treat. i'm not treated as special if that's what you're thinking.

i mean when you're getting funds left and right from everyone, keep them in your pocket become the richest guy in the cunt and signing shit treaties and crying that your people are poor and oppressed then there's a problem
oh ok but i heard pajeets aren't treated good

you're not treated good if you're not an arabic speaker, unless you're holding a western passport, in which case you'll be prioritized.

I hope the christian people of lebanon can feel comfortable in THEIR country again some day

Pretty cringe not gonna lie

fresh one
why wouldn't they be comfortable?

Attached: easterlebanonfrog.png (1024x835, 100K)

Stop talking shit about country you don't know about , no one is being persecuted here , not even in Syria , stop spouting bad image about this country , I fucking hate Jow Forums and Hollywood for giving Lebanon this image

I read about it in national geographic ~15 years ago

I doubt people change their bad habits

how are they not comfortable? our president has to be Maronite by law

i'm guessing you want to say that it is the palestinians fault, and not their leadership that they're in the position they're in, no?

I watch Drew Binsky and a lot of other travel vloggers and everyone seems to like muslim countries the most so things will get better bro
youtube.com/watch?v=CWeWxl7ruGE

I suppose the steady stream of christians leaving the middle east now for some time has me unconvinced

We had a civil war , but it was because of Palestinian refugees , they no longer have power in Lebanon and live in camps , so no one lives in fear

I hope things get better ,
Stop swallowing pol bullshit ,muslims are the group that immigrated the most , even hezbollah (wish I'm sure you hate ) is loved by Christians because they protected them in Iraq and Syria

yea cause there's no jobs and good salaries for the middle class. when i go to lebanon allot of items and goods cost barely less or the same as here in Canada. young people all get educated but are not able to find employment. it's not just Christians leaving

>a country has notging to do with its leadership, its just an accident some people have corrupt goverments and others less so

imagine thinking most people in the world have a choice of their leaders
delusional firstie

The Palestinian government gets chosen by Israel , like literally handpicked by them
It's understandable tho , if I was occupying another country I wouldn't want them to prosper more than me

going to shower I'll be back guys it will help me get more meme ideas
oh ok i see now

average white moronite

Attached: samir geagea.jpg (256x344, 61K)

the best way i saw it described is the Israeli government subcontracting the palestinian government to "rule"

you guys are legit retarded if you think the only way a goverment can reflect the people is if its a democracy
what happend to the cia puppet shah?

are you talking about PLO?
i don't condone what PLO did, in fact, i believe the PLO did more to hurt palestinians than israel.
i'm not sure what you want palestinians to do exactly. a very great portion live in slum refugee camps dependent on unrwa gibs, of course radicalism is going to prosper in an environment like that.

retarded post
>hurr durr why don't you just have a civil war and/or revolution to get rid of your shit leadership

it's not pol bullshit, it's literally world events, like coptics being murdered in egypt, or people in SEA having their church blown up

it's a startlingly common occurance that they are harassed, and no christchurch shootings will ever amount to a fraction of what they face in the muslim world

literally yes

You are either memeing or retarded , do you know what Palestine is ? They are fucking occupied you nigger , Do you even understand what that means

You said in Lebanon
Egypt is an islamist shithole , and I don't care about sea , literally no church gets harmed in Lebanon , no Christian gets harmed in any way

I had mentioned a steady stream of Christians leaving the muslim world

Everyone is leaving the Muslim world, what do you think the refugee crisis was about

cope harder hussein, everyone knows shites are the brownest subhumans here

Attached: e9737514-9433-4db8-aa77-e82e01fb0b6e.jpg (650x365, 54K)

that's funny cause a common phenotype in south lebanon is light skin with dark hair. I'm like that too
pic related pure Mediterranean from Lebanon (OP)

Attached: Lebanese Mediterranean.jpg (1440x2374, 1.43M)

i forgot to post this one i made it yesterday.

Attached: cringearabs.png (1619x761, 161K)

Based

thanks Mediterranean brother

you're a fucking racemixed mutt, less than 2% of people here have this complexion
i'm not an arabist btw, but i certainly don't identity as a honkey

I'm not I've done DNA test I'm mostly Levantine and this is not true allot of Lebanese have light skin but this doesn't mean we're white. We're Mediterraneans

Is bottom Finland?

Just say brown Everyone from Morocco to Bangladesh is a member of the brown race

wait, I'm not familiar with this meme, Lebanese like to larp as white?

I'm not brown though
No we're Mediterranean more specifically Levantine. It's not white nor brown. We have light skin or olive skin but we're definitely not Arabs

Attached: apu is from lebanon therefore he is phoenician.png (1164x660, 201K)

I fuck middle eastern women with my massive crusader cock

no shit, we border the mediteranian, why are you constantly trying to shoehorn already known facts

>Mediterranean
>Levantine
damn, delusion is strong in you, there is no such things, you are just plain Arabs

allot of imbeciles here
no

Attached: smiling_phoenician_man.jpg (149x200, 23K)

Even if you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're still a member of the brown race if you're genetically from that region. Lebanon has more in common with India than say Germany

except we don't have anything in common with both? race is more complicated than that you can't just say he's brown or he's white and that's it.

not Palestine (west bank+gaza)

hahahah, I fucking knew some Nassim Taleb asslicker is behind this thread

Attached: main-qimg-79386a8ecc85fcab17ac1942770ebbb7.jpg (602x680, 176K)

how am i his asslicker? why are you forming all these retarded conclusions just like that?

In America we say he's white, black, asian or brown and that's it

>I posted Gypsies from his country, that sure showed him

yea I'm sure it's everyone who says that not just the average or below average Joe who can't point out where Vietnam, Syria and Venezuela are on a map

those frogs are so fucking smug

You're an Arab to 99.9% of the world

because you fell for his bullshit "We wuz Canaanites and sheeeit", "I'm East Mediterranean not Arab" "Lebanese is not Arabic", it's sad to see someone being self hating as Nassim

no need to add your voice to this exchange man

These threads always attract imbeciles

*this board... *attracts

if we use the same exact logic as you then you're Turk. I'm not self hating but I know I'm not Arab either.
>you guys speak the same language tho
so if my kids only learn french and english they're not Arabs?
>the religion tho
So you're the same race as a South American
>same exact culture bro
Literally the opposite. They have different traditions than us and if that is even a deciding then we'd be arguing about Lebanese being Turks or not

>t*rks
ew
would rather be an classified as arape

lol

another fresh meme us with our frens

Attached: medfrens.png (2200x832, 222K)

This is some serious cringe

yea i know i forgot malta fuuuuck

Attached: lebanese-phoenician-vs-arab.jpg (1161x720, 70K)

Isn't your country like 30% palestinians and syrians ?

based
here i fixed it

Attached: medbestfrens.png (2600x832, 238K)

highly based endeavor and I support you in your memes even if I'm not leb

check those triple trips

Attached: 1559356108527.jpg (947x647, 65K)

UNIRONIC CRINGE HOLY FUCKING SHIT

t. syrian

thank you based ameribro and holy shit those triple trips