Untitled

Attached: soychad.png (876x515, 97K)

thanks for the timestamp 4 excellent timing
thanks for the 4 excellent timing

This triggers the atheist.

Attached: DWQh7-LWkAAmYPE.jpg (577x311, 36K)

Based

>what created the big bang?
Quantum fluctuations
>hurr what caused dose then?
That's not how it works

If god wanted man to not sin then why does he let them sin

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>that's not how it works
yes it is. What caused the logical foundation to exist on its own?

>>what created the big bang?
>Quantum fluctuations
>>hurr what caused dose then?
>That's not how it works

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

>there is no proof of god, but god is the source of all proof
hmm

God doesn't want man to not sin , he wants them to be happy , the way to achieve that is by giving them a doctrine to work by , if they don't want to work by that doctrine then they hurt themselves

>he wants them to be happy
Than why did he create world full of evil, greed, sickness, crime, natural disasters and pain. This world could not have been made by a all loving god, but by a devil who relishes in our misery

Attached: 1564585105688.jpg (600x631, 40K)

Look into Calvinism

I created God.

Attached: 1564068180308.jpg (591x570, 100K)

Based

This world sucks because some people don't curb their lust , they cause evil , this is why God created hell , and he created heaven to be the perfect world that evil can't exist in

1. Christianity and Islam claim God is all good, all knowing, and all powerful.
1a. Such a being could create any kind of world it wanted, bounded only by logical necessity.
2. Great evils exist.
3. An omnipotent creator God could remove those evils without compromising any other purpose He may have.
4. Christianity and Islam are false religions

Despite the great number of theodicies attempted in the past two thousand all have been tepid, frivolous, and ultimately dishonest

What if God kreated the big bang and athesists and christianity are right all at the same time?

God didn't make that world, you did.
God made THE world which is a great place without people hurting and controlling each other but every time something bad happens to you it is because somebody else wanted something bad to happen to you that is your answer for now okie.

God doesn't want mindless robot that serve him he wants people that can think for themselves and serve God out of their own free will

God created sin basically as a pleb filter. Only the strong survive with Him in the afterlife

i understand that people believing in the current world being created by some sort of superior entity may be licit, but why would you believe in any man-made religion? they are nothing but the fruit of ancient beliefs caused by the lack of proper proper scientific knowledge in the past, influenced by the culture of the very places in which they developed. in conclusion, they're nothing but outdated man-made devices, also used to familiarize the average ignorant commoner with philosophy during ancient times.
Humanity will most likely never manage to uncover whether this kind of divine entity exists or not.
t. agnostic

I'm an atheist

Propensity to sin is substantially genetic. No all-good, or even slightly good, God could condemn billions to suffer forever through his own doing. Free will defenses don't work as there is necessarily going to be someone in the distribution who could have a little less genetic propensity to sin and still have significant free will

Thats really backwards,you're telling me the only thing being good gives you is suffering, and the only promise is an afterlife which you don't even know if it exists or not
>God doesn't want mindless robot that serve him
Humans are slaves to their instincts, literal drones controlled by our unconscious, even naked moles, a sad pathetic animal who lives in wet tunnels and never sees sunlight tries its best to live for as long as possible, even tho its life is as miserable as it can get, were no different
>God made THE world which is a great place without people hurting and controlling each other
Death and misery happens even without the intervention of humans, animals eating their own children, natural disasters and more

I'm pantheist and both are wrong.

Me too, bread is my god.

This argument never works because science is a process not an ideology that claims to hold some final truth lol

Yes we all know chronos created time and the cosmos

>lole_that_epicurus_quote_about_god.png
Theists eternally BTFO

>>newfag can't blankpost
>>posting his funniy redditshit
>>>/global/rules/2

science is an ideology that claims to hold a final truth but then also claims to not be an ideology that claims to hold a final truth whenever it benefits them literally double standaards

Kronos created the universe and ordered it

thanks for the 97 btw oddsof: 1in100.

that is one religion but the main difference between that religion and mine is that religion is pattently false but my religion is true

The goyim trying to teach the joo about the religion he invented.
What is it, some good goy assessment test?

>god

Attached: soyboy(106).png (297x767, 161K)

>god/allah is my bitch

Attached: 1568227743980.jpg (879x1200, 174K)

>STOOOOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THINGS, GOD DID EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH SCIENCE IS CANCER WAAAAAAAAAAH STOP IT YOU ... C*CK!!! STOP PLEASE!

Attached: 1565192890226.png (785x1000, 261K)

I hate when pseudointellectuals misinterpret Godel.
>Oh, you can't completely derive arthimetics using axioms? Then reality can't be real.

>Great evils exist
> An omnipotent creator God could remove those evils without compromising any other purpose He may have.
this is your problem
nice adjective salad btw
and the most dishonest is liberation theodicy

No one has ever provided any reason to believe any significant portion of the evils of the world are logically necessary for any purpose God might have. At best they have come up with scenarios where some portion of the evil of the world might be necessary for being that is not omnipotent to achieve some other greater good