>thousands of this guy raped german girls in 1945

Was the soviet union just r/asianmasculinity as a country?

Attached: IMG_2062.jpg (600x450, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakhimzhan_Qoshqarbaev
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody noticed how we are doing without them

Attached: 1567716594871.jpg (1200x786, 191K)

Imagine this guy raping a blond hair blue eyed german girl lol that would be so weird haha

Attached: IMG_2064.jpg (736x736, 114K)

hot

Attached: 1561843931733.jpg (564x784, 133K)

The contrast between the leftmost guy's face and his body is kind of odd.

They deserved all that and worse

Didn't a kazakh first fly the soviet flag above the reichstag? Why are they so alpha?

Attached: IMG_2061.jpg (600x480, 64K)

wehrmacht raped a million+ soviet women

cross enrichment

Uzbek I think

>innocent german women deserved to be raped
For what crime?

>crimes against humanity against innocent people is legal because I really hate my enemy

>For what crime?
Being too sexy.

fuck off wehraboo scum the german nation only got a portion of what they deserved

it was Rakhimzhan Koshkarbaev, I think he wasnt first to rise a flag on the reichstag itself but on the facade of the building
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakhimzhan_Qoshqarbaev

At this point, USA deserves even worse to be honest.

they didn't do anything to you tho

T. Warcriminal

Tell me if a war where one side did not really hate the enemy enough to murder

Maybe not to us personally, but they for sure have done enough to others .

But soviet Asians are actually manly unlike r/asianmasculinity soyboys

The world would be a much better place for everybody if germans were completely genocided out of existence. How many times have they already tried to destroy Europe and the rest of the world? Hitler, Marx, Merkel, the list goes on. Some nations are simply unworthy of life

>you believe that people who have not done any crime against another person be murdered because people who happened to be their nationality and ruled them caused some wars
Hm?

Let’s make it clear you want to genocide Germans because you believe they are all criminals.

My great grandma was unironically raped by the red army and they forced her mother to watch.
The week before that they shot a woman for resisting too much please rate

What did they do after they raped the woman your grandmas

>innocent
>german

And he is talking shit about Marx while he himself is essentially a Marxist.
Ironic, isn't it?

he's a marxist because he doesn't like germans? bizarre post

Did anyone try to flee from soviet occupation to Sweden and if so what did Swedes do?

No, because he hold the group identity above the individual.

My great grandma got pregnant off the rape but her husband (my great granddad) forced her to have an abortion.
Are you asking what the russians did? Rape more women and rob more men I guess

do you unironically think every instance of group identity>individualism is marxism?

No, i just think that your hypocrisy is funny.

I hope they will rape USA too.

How stupid did someone have to be to remain in your home without a single cent while you’re going to be conquered, like nigga build a boat and land somewhere else.

HILO /lat/

That's how war is I guess.
>Other sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.

The UK won and while owning nukes, meaning no one can force them into anything, they lost their empire and now let their girls get raped by Paki rape gangs and butchered and sold as kebab meat.

They fled Berlin in late '44 because of the heavy bombing. The moved to a village on the Oder river from which they fled in '45 when the russians advanced. They caught the last train that passed through dresden on the day the eternal anglo did what he does best. The place where they arrived was occupied by the US army but the americans withdrew form there and the russians came in and you know the rest

But he already established he’s not a Marxist, so where’s the hypocrisy

How did they do abortions back then?

Why do you care about the others? Just for you to know, the others don't give a shit about you.

Why didn’t they flee through forests or build a makeshift Viking boat and paddle their way to Sweden?

Well, someone had to be raped, let's say german women just got unlucky.

Drink or eat something that kills fetus

But his worldview is very similar.
"It doesn't matter what you did, just because you are german you deserve to die" is fine, but what Marx said is not.

>Why do you care about the others?
Because that's how decent humans should be? No everyone is immoral goblin like you.

all humans today are alive because some of their ancestors got raped.

When did Marx say that individuals should be judged based on their ethnic background?

I believe germans and russians should continue to rape each other for the forseeable future

That only works in early pregnancy when you usually don't know if you're pregnant because the symptoms are so slight. The latest you can safely talk something to cause a miscarriage is 6 weeks. I figure back then they'd find out their pregnant much later into the pregnancy, thus drinking something that would cause a miscarriage would certainly lead to left over tissue in the womb and a dilation of the vagina and scraping the remaining tissue would have to be performed (D&C procedure).

What are you trying to say? Are you defending marx or what?

Maybe just finishing the baby and then suffocating it

I’m saying that you’re not making sense. A person who thinks all Germans should die and that Marx is wrong is not contradicting himself.

Nobody asked germans to attack us, right?

Both judge people by the group identity first. But one is ok and the other is not?
Alright, you can fuck off.

Leaving it out in the woods to die of exposure

I never said it was OK or wrong, I just said it’s not contradictory and that calling him a hypocrite is wrong. Don’t chimp out on me subhuman.

I literally just explained to you how they are similar. Can you read, you 56%?
Thank you for your service. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1565065765141.png (600x576, 157K)

Those are not incel type asians, only seasians and chinks are incel

Would you soy Vietnamese and Japanese are intel types?

>thousands
Millions

Attached: No fun allowed.jpg (425x450, 65K)

They were asking for it.

Attached: mysterious german soul.png (1225x908, 518K)

twenty millions of raped germans

Attached: 98.png (414x368, 85K)

Such an angry ape

Japs yes, viets not so much

>cannot read
>gets btfo
>"s-s-subhuman subhuman!"
Cringe.

Yep, that's what an average american is.