I SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1568998624677.png (1258x580, 150K)

Will leafs vote for this retard again?

I thought Cadana doesn't have a Constitution?

Possible. I give his chances about 40%, though I think we're more likely to get a Conservative minority government.

Uh you know that Canada isn't the US right?

How? All the other parties will just form a coalition against them

After the last week I can never read anything Trudeau says without picturing him in blackface again. It makes everything he says seem absurd.

What does your average joe need assault rifles for?

This isn't even an issue in Canada why is he sabotaging himself
It does but it has a clause where anyone can bypass a lot of it

More like based.

I don't like trudeau but I think I'll be voting LPC just to make guncels seethe.

We should annex Canada and give it Freedom

Every time I look at Trudeau I can't help but think of Aladdin music

Hunting, plinking, competition, exact same things you use non "assault" rifles for, the only difference is they are scary looking.

>Assault rifles
So he's not banning ar15's?
Or are Canadian politicians as dumb as American politicians?

Laughable, minority Liberal government maybe. Scheer is like Clinton, no one likes him.

Does Canada even have a significant conservative party? Who's their frontman rn?

>56% "white"
>Includes North Africans, Octoroons, and other delusional mutts
>Ground Zero for ZOG
>Origin of Civil Rights, Feminism, and Homosexuality
>National pastime is destroying white countries on behalf of their jewish overlords
>Proud of globalist military campaigns to enforce one world government
>Illegal to boycott Israel
>Delusional hero complex where they think they are Rambo: The Country
>Culture/Media is worshiping jews and niggers
>History class is feeling bad for poor minorities
>Social justice retardation campaigns
>Main slush fund for Soros left-wing operations
>Honestly believes they are the last bastion of freedom and whiteness in the world

We're good, thanks though.

What country even has smart politicians?

>Scheer is like Clinton
Clinton actually had a pretty progressive platform. Scheer is not doing anything new on the policy front except acknowledging that Climate Change is real. Canadian conservatives are absolutely bereft of vitality. They're the "vote for us if you hate Trudeau. We'll cut some social programmes when no one's looking and maybe reduce the deficit a little in 5 years" party. No real commitment to ideology. American Conservatives don't have that either nowadays but they are full of genuine lust for blood and seething hatred, so at least that's something. Our Conservatives can't muster even that much.

Andrew Scheer. He's fairly unknown, and looks like that guy who cries from Star Wars trailers.

Good question

Unequivocally based.

Attached: 167380D9-98BD-466A-BF88-42EEA3E036BC.png (622x773, 59K)

so..... 10 round magazines are too much, and banning pistol grips and scary muzzle thingies wasn't enough lmao

based

have sex

You're stupid. Trudeau is going to win this easily with a NDP coalition.

Singh might throw a fit and not back Trudeau because of the Blackface thing. Highly unlikely but not out of the question.

Incels can bitch and cry all they want, Canada is the best country in the world and Trudeau is one of the greatest leaders of our time.

justin trudeau a few years ago

Attached: 1520715974655.jpg (391x258, 18K)

If the NDP wants to ensure they remain a forever never-elected party then ensuring a Conservative government under Sheer is a good way to achieve it.

Then again, Pajeet is probably the worst leader candidate in their party history, so the retard probably will.

Greatest ally

>After the last week I can never read anything Trudeau says without picturing him in blackface again. It makes everything he says seem absurd.

Wtf with this 'blackface' thing? His political career is ended because he was wearing black make up at a party?

Jow Forumsanadians rise up
have the sex, americano

>be canadian
>encounter large angry moose as usual
>it charges you
>shoot it with your flintlock
>moose keeps changing
>can't reload in time
>die

Oh it seems he's coming here in October. Hopeful he'll do better than Trudeau did here

you made your choice, now live with the consequences of the crown's weight

Tell me how Canada is literally any different than what you just described. It's true that a lot of postwar leftist bulshit originated here but Canada lives and breathes that bullshit

The BQ will have more seats than the NDP and they're never going to side with the CPC over the Liberals

% "white"

Attached: american 39.png (597x421, 25K)

In reality:

>be canadian
>encounter large angry moose as usual
>it charges you
>"Excuse me sir, but you are trespassing in moose territory and we would like you to leave."
>leave and carry on