Thank you for your service

Attached: 4BC59BC3-9E53-4B06-B1EF-CD6BFA0285AA.jpg (750x1262, 720K)

Whats the big deal?
They killed potential terrorists, indirectly saving innocent lives

>amerimurders

Literally kill yourself , not every brown person is apotential terrorist you literal shoe brain

I know you're being ironic but I'm pretty sure this mentality is why you're still there after almost two decades.

I wait patiently for every next school shooting.

look i don't understand what our military is doing but who cares we were the good guys in wwii after we finally entered into it and stopped being neutral

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Everyone is a potential terrorist

Those things aren't accidents. Just and old amerimutt technique to demoralize population. Remember how in the past goblinos have bombed hospitals too.

>we were the good guys
This made me laugh , the brainwashing system is working fbi, good job

based

Holy fuck, are Bolton’s kid?

>peaceful pine nut farmers
YEAH KILL 'EM

Attached: 5646554654.png (1200x1148, 209K)

>hospitals
Weird way of spelling terrorist compounds

Amerigoblinos are soulless creatures

Attached: 8C797D26-E2E7-474A-8D2A-7825F68A2C7A.jpg (966x1730, 311K)

what? that's how we learned it in high school.

From what I remember from my high school history lessons, Hitler rose to power and he developed a hate campaign against the jews, blaming them for all of germany's problems and he forced people to play family board games called "find the jew" where the family and their kids had to pick the jew based on several images of people, one image would have a bigger nose and look sinister and to win they would have to pick the right one, (we really learned this in school)
then the us was not in the war though because we are not europe but we were sending supplies to britain secretly to help them survive and that is why britain survived the longest and then russia held their own until we entered and we saved the world in d-day
then japan refused to end the war so the president decided to save american lives by bombing the japanese twice and he only had to do it twice because they wouldn't give up the first time

and we saved the world from evil and the good guys won

that's how we really learned it in my school

*sniff sniff*
I SMELL INNOCENTFARMERS

Attached: 7DC39E4B-2D98-42FE-A085-0E33289ADC0B.png (916x564, 133K)

death to the USA

YEAHH BOMB EM

Amerikkka is the most evil nation in human history.

oh funny here we learn that Hitler was American.

no germany is
they are racist psycho paths
america is very nice actually

No, it’s not a nation. Just a front for moneyed interests.

Like I said , the brainwashing program is perfect
Hitler was bad , but Churchill and France were much worse ,
Japan didn't want a war with us , but America (you) moved your ships to their water and threatened them , even Japanese don't know this

maybe this wouldn't happen if isis didnt hide cells on pine nut farms

We are all living in Amerika my friend

>they are racist psycho paths

>tf
>tp

Shit happens bro.

What we actually learned was this:

Hitler was bad
Stalin killed more people but wasn't as racist
Churchill and France were good guys and Nazi Germany used France pretending that the France liked it better with Nazis in order to trick the British to give up. WE stopped supporting Japan by giving them oil and we supported britain instead and they were so upset about the lack of oil imports that they bombed pearl harbour which made us go to war with them and that's why we won the war for everybody

I can't wait for the day Americans will be nuked from the inside. There are freedom fighters inside the US right now smuggling nuclear bomb parts and preparing for the greatest massacre in US soil the world has never seen.

That's genuinely how I remember learning it in high school
I mean we probably had to answer test questions about this stuff I don't remember.

I probably had a question that was like why did japan bomb the us, and the answer was because of oil exports

what the fuck is wrong with you, you are evil to say such
things.

Attached: 43772-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 67K)

>t. Sopa de simio.

Emphasis one the "were".

thanks to you, Nigel.

Why are you even on their side? They started everything when they attacked innocent civilians on 9/11 and have been threatening to destroy the west for a thousand years. The only tough moral decision one has to make at this point is that Islam has to be eradicated in its entirety. I have literal cried reading about what these people have been doing to the Christians in region and you have the audacity to defend them

Pest control. I thank them for their service.

come on try a little harder how stupid do you think we are?

fucking embarrassment

kys

Based
Can you nuke africa, china and india next?

Just every muslim

>¿waity de Bhig dieal?
>Tey Killeed putenti terrist, indrecly savin' nocenthilifez

Attached: 1568154779151.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

True

>kills random people

Thanks for creating more terrorist

I know I will get shat on for this but up until the 20th century islam was fairly peacefull towards non muslims. christians, jews and a few other organized religions count as "people of the book" meaning they arent converted by force. they usually faced a bunch of restrictions politically aswell as paying extra taxes. still areas that were under islam for many centuries retained huge christian minorities until the modern day. the same cannot be said for muslims in iberia.
islam sucks for a variety of reasons, stance on women, snibbity snap, no fun allowed aka no alcohol music only to praise god. but the violence is a result of modern politics.

Thanks for the insight/taqiyya Ahmed

I see nothing wrong, a good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Pine nut harvesters, goat breeders, suicide bombers, schoolchildren, all the same. The Afghans, in particular, have been a plague to every civilized society in Asia for centuries, and certainly deserve what they're getting rn. Remember: america wants to leave the region but are forced to stay because Pakistan and the Taliban shadow government are adamant on supporting Islamic terror in the region, so every innocent death is on them, not the brave and valorous American army

Afghans can make top tier qts though

Attached: f84b232a31ea73808ef43db1d87d75b6_large.jpg (800x1155, 157K)

That young girl looks like a 40-50 years old woman

Damn Americans, leave Afghans alone!!!

When will India finally nuke Pakistan off the face of the Earth? No one would even care enough to try to stop you guys from doing it

Yet I still fantasize about her grabbing my dick in an afghan alleyway

Pretty atrocious, but expected from americans.

It's too bad that not many people are willing to retaliate and kill americans in their soil, desu.

We will have to expect for the next domestic shootings to clap back.

and anglos

Proof that america didn't deserved 9/11

It deserves to be nuked right in washington

Pine nuts are vile but not enough to kill innocent peasants.

I'd rather see Washington + Pentagonon for strategical reasons.

And L.A. to end with the monopoly of the industry from their terrible "entertainers ($$$$$)" just for the show. No more of their ugly whores, rappers, and terrible films.

the US government did 9/11

You government backs up literal dictatorial rogue states all over the word to control resources, and you have the clueless audacity to ask why?!

That's why!

>You government backs up literal dictatorial rogue states all over the word to control resources

>unironically supporting terrorism on the basis of schizo conspiracy theories

>>unironically supporting terrorism on the basis of schizo conspiracy theories

C.I.A. literally admited all the cups they backed in S.A.

>schizo conspiracy theories

Again, you are being clueless. Teh stereotypical "muhrica!!! muhrica!!!" burger.

Whenever we've engaged in some limited and justified intervention, it ALWAYS made the recipient country better off (sometimes even at a net cost to us). Any government that the US supports is, by definition, not a rogue regime.

nice try ali

I don't pay taxes or vote these pricks into office so there's no blood on my hands. That's all one person can hope to do

Attached: afghan national army.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Unretouched demonstration of the american terrorist mentality.

Any thing the goes your way, is beyond justified.

Why do you people like to take it out on the flags here when our government does something as if any American posters are responsible for this

Because you guys consistently vote for these people and put them into positions to make those choices.

תודה על שירותך

> Everyone is a potential terrorist

Attached: nf-sandy-hook-victims-1217.jpg (720x480, 400K)

You are not responsible. You are complicit.

Reaping the imediate monetary benefits and moving on (for the next country to tear apart).

user I never voted for any of these people, and the fact that my tax dollars go to shit like this is out of my control, I am just as angry about this as everyone else is, but I'm not the one who ordered that air strike or dropped those bombs.

>MUH TAQUITO
retard

the fable of the two pots comes to mind

go and take a shit in the street your curry nigger
you poos are the worst thing ever happeend to humanity the damage you inflict on environment is worst than any damage a war caused in history
do the world a favor and kill yourself

Attached: 1567395676701.jpg (1240x744, 81K)

As a collective, example, Americans, voted those in power to make those decisions. While you are not individually responsible. But if I count all you little people up, more of you than few of you voted these people into to power that created these policies.

the only potential terrorist are AMERIKKKAN GOBLINO SOLDIERS KYS

neocon detected

>saudi did 9/11
>attack iraq
>???

See, this India bro gets it.

Attached: 1568974490507.png (403x448, 57K)

its not from this year that uniform was phased out in like 2010

Death to America. You kill potential mass shooters that way.

If America is so shitty why do you people keep coming here?

>US "think tanks": I wonder why the Taliban is still around

Gee I wonder why these terrorists exist

To kill wh*thoids

Unironically pure terrorism in itself

The mutts didn't do it on purpose they just hit the wrong area on the map because they can't read maps

oh no

this can not be good for the price of pine nuts!

FUCK TAJIKS. FUCK HAZARS. FUCK UZBEKS. TRAITOROUS COCK SUCKERS