Be worth $30 million+ (probably a lot more)

>be worth $30 million+ (probably a lot more)
>your work isn't location dependent
>you can live anywhere in the entire world
>choose to live in England
woah, I guess England isn't such a shithole after all...

Attached: pewdiepie.png (740x720, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aUUwhv0ug&t=12m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=-eg2Ew_c2XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up cracker

He's moving to Japan

Yes and he also have an ugly italian horse gf

would rather fuck busty english slags than having sex with an italian with an alien voice

wife
she can now legally take half his shit

big brain post

Attached: 1489284689263.jpg (764x551, 263K)

he's still spent the last 6 years here, i heard he plans to retire in japan but he'll probably end up coming back to europe

Him and Marzia moved there because she felt left out in Sweden because she didn't speak Swedish and he felt left out in Italy for not speaking Italian so they wanted to still live in Europe but where they could both fit in

t. number 1 fan fag

Neither of them are Japanese citizens, they cant just up and move there like in the EU. It's very hard to get a permanent residence visa in Japan and they would struggle a lot with the alien language.

money talks

>alien language
cool it with the racism man

all foreign languages should be banned and the entire world forced to speak English

i just heard his wife's voice for the first time. sounds weird as fuck but so does pewdiepie's

пoшёл нaхyй бpитaшкa

but english is retarded

*sends you to the gulag*
>he says whilst speaking the language of my little island
howling

I think her voice is quite, but you' right baout the horse face.

I am forced to do several things that I hate, one of them is having to speak english. The language is still objectively shit.

I am also forced to do several things that I hate, one of them is having to deal with a hoard of autistic finn posters in every Jow Forums thread. Finland is still objectively a shit country.

hi pewdiepie why do you always post about yourself on Jow Forums is it because its free advertising?

you guys realize pewdiepie gets all his content from Jow Forums and reddit right he even shows Jow Forums in some of his videos he goes to /b/ and /gif/ for most of his content though but i guess int too now?

The main difference being that while I can objectively prove that English is shit, any attempts to objectively prove that Finland is shit will be laughable (especially coming from a Brit)

He used to do shameless shilling of his own channel on /v/ about 5 years ago

hi mr beast

the fag doesnt work there, doesnt have wife or anything related to that land.
Why does he have to target that island in specific?
I hate swedes, lately I've seen them target Japan in specific. Everytime there's a gaijin, theres a chance that they are swedes.
This faggot is just another one of many influencerrs with a platform that will encourage gaijin to move to Japan.

Also Japan gets really hot on summers, that dumb ice nigger will fry.

>Him and Marzia moved there because she felt left out in Sweden because she didn't speak Swedish and he felt left out in Italy for not speaking Italian so they wanted to still live in Europe but where they could both fit in

its going to be totally different in Japan.
Faggot will feel lonely so he will probably invite his friends to move there as well.

hear hear!

They're literally only in the UK for tax reasons

>I am a portugese incel and this is my opinio-
Nope, let me stop you right there

>TF
>TL

the incredibly high percentage of the finnish population that posts on Jow Forums is enough to tell me how grim and autistic your frozen shithole is

i don't care for your autistic graphs, maps and statistics

>Why does he have to target that island in specific?
you know why, he's a pathetic little weeb at heart
he will last 3 years maximum for returning to europe

i know...
ummm actually no but you take a lot of your content from my posts on Jow Forums i noticed

look in the mirror cuck, now look outside your window, yeah thats right, your sister is getting raped by Jamal and Tyrone

are you stupid? yes our tax is much lower than sweden but still higher than most other places
maybe he's using british colony tax havens but he doesn't need to be in the UK to do that

haha you've got a sharp eye my friend, i'll admit it, you caught me

holy cringe

>be a low iq gaymer manchild
>given the choice to live anywhere in the world he picks a dour inbred island

That's what he said so unless it was a joke there's probably some other way to avoid taxes when you're receiving an internet income like he is.

>"stop talk trash about my role model, play game on youtube man is the best! STOP!"

Attached: 1532269918514.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

that was our probably a joke

portugal

Well it was that or Ireland and no one wants to live in Ireland.

>"nooo youtube game man is best, you offend us, your coutry LOL"

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

uhhh because i know you pewdiepie and you dont realize but you take all your content from me so...

>lives near his cucked editors he pays pennies compared to what he earns
lmao wow England is so great

you were the one who talked about my country yikes

Attached: tröttis.jpg (904x864, 84K)

the portuguese were the first europeans to discover half of the new world whilst your ancestors peaked 1000 years ago and were still sitting in your wooden huts whilst albert barbosa discovered the world as we know it

Attached: 1504805394283.png (994x994, 920K)

My ancestors peaked 400 years ago you historically illiterate semi-American

what did you do 400 years ago? spotify is sweden's biggest contribution to the world since the viking era

He wants to move to Japan, but can't because the Japanese government won't give him a residency visa due to his job. The only reason he is here is because of , but even then he has already moved out of London because it is a shithole.

I'm still convinced that they are faking the voice, I have never heard a girl that squeaky irl.

I don't know anything about Japanese law but I thought even strict countries would let you in if you're mega rich and invest a certain amount into the country?

Is it really that hard? My cousin lives with her husband in japan

I think you can buy a house in Japan, but you can't buy a residency visa like you can in other countries like New Zealand or Canada. So even if you have a house, you are still only allowed to stay in Japan 90 days. So you need a work visa, but the Japanese government doesn't recognise "youtuber" as a proper job, even if he has $30 million in the bank.

He looked into it and found it's too difficult to just move there and buy property.

If you think Spotify is swedens biggest contribution youre a fucking dumbass

AHHHH don't respond to him don't do it snälla

but why virgin Brighton and not Chad Bath hmm?

>medfags still SEETHING over Marzia

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: pewdiepiemarzia5.jpg (1080x1081, 83K)

Yeah, the way most people try to get into Japan is a working holiday visa (but you can only stay one year and work part time minimum wage jobs), enroll in university (again is temporary and you must attend classes and pay tuition fees), enroll in a language program (again temporary), or enroll in JET and become an English teacher (but you must be from an English speaking country, which neither of them are, and you also need a bachelors degree and the program is quite competitive and they would have to work as full time teachers), or be stationed their (such as being in the American Marines or Navy), or having a Japanese spouse to sponsor your visa

Attached: frog.png (1280x720, 719K)

she's just average here

hello boomers
spotify is a far bigger brand in the UK than Ikea or Volvo these days

based and birdpilled

Literal tax haven

Shes faking her voice hard. Theres an old clip of her speaking normally in the background.

Attached: 333F2692-3A86-4B23-B1C5-A9736CCC2091.png (664x1024, 149K)

WAH WAH, I'M NO LONGER SPECIAL IN JAPAN. I WANT TO BE WORSHIPED BY ASIAN WOMEN BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN PAY NO ATTENTION TO ME! I've seen you posting in other threads before, tourism's increasing everywhere face the facts your not special in Japan anymore, incel.

Based

The only other way I can think of is have his wife get the work visa as a fashion designer/entrepreneur and Pewds would be the tag-along. She's quite rich herself iirc, with a net worth of a few million.

When income tax starts at 20% for anyone working full time on minimum wage and rises to 45% at just £150,000, which is what pewd would be paying, I would not call the UK a tax haven. And this is before you have to pay other mandatory taxes such as 12% national insurance which everyone has to pay.

I thought it would be altered in the editing, not her faking it herself. Does she suck on helium before filming or something?

Fuck do I know. Just know there’s this old video from around the time she met Felix where you can hear her speak normally.

>entire world forced to speak English
We already are, mate. English loan words are literally everywhere, everyone uses them in regular conversations and is okay with that. We all practically grew up with the English language through films, games and the internet.

Eradication of other languages is like the destruction of entire cultures.

Her voice is not fake
You think she would seriously fake her voice for like 6+ years and even fake it at her own wedding etc?

That video the dane is referring to is the oldest video of her and Felix together. She was incredibly insecure about her voice when she was younger because she was very bullied for it, so she used to talk with a deeper voice in order to sound more normal.

it's so funny how much pewdiepie and marzia triggers 4channers, because it destroys their incel view of women and relationships

Attached: pewdiepiemarzia3.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

imagine knowing so much about some internet celeb

>Her voice is not fake
Of course it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1aUUwhv0ug&t=12m48s

>it destroys their incel view of women
>attractive man attracts attractive woman
how does that destroy the “incel view” exactly

her voice at 12:11 sounds super light

Be more like Bald and Bankrupt, visit places off the beaten path in other countries and speak their language like an uberchad.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eg2Ew_c2XQ

The jewish dream!

Ok? How does that disprove what I said? She used to deliberately talk with a lower voice like I said, but even that being said her voice is not that much different nowadays in a relaxed stated.
youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM

The big difference is the microphone (phone microphone vs proper microphone)

and yeah like this dude says you can clearly hear her higher version of her voice

He moved there 15 years ago and us a liberal

It isnt hard at all

fucking her probably reminds him of watching JAV

Cringe

>muh gajign
have sex

honestly speaking, can he just move in like that? I thought nips were a damn more strict than this.
I envy millionaire people.

see the UK is far from a tax haven although there are plenty of autonomous territories controlled by the crown which are tax havens

yeah. Brighton has a lot of big youtubers living there and is the most liberal place in Brighton, the gay capital etc.

Brighton is also the one single place where the green party hold a seat in parliament and it's a very safe seat

>is the most liberal place in Brighton
i meant the most liberal place in Britain

As a Swede myself I wish he'd move home but the Brits have a warmer and more accommodating culture so I don't blame them and would also chose England over Swedestan ;_;

Attached: 1566751092087.jpg (1282x729, 323K)

>Brits have a warmer and more accommodating culture
How can we possibly be more accommodating than "Sweden, yes"? He's only here for convenience and the UK government only lets him stay because of his money. Seriously, the UK government has banned people from entering for less and I'm actually surprised the UK police hasn't been harassing him yet for saying mean things online.

>it destroys their incel view of women and relationships
what

>How can we possibly be more accommodating than "Sweden, yes"?
You said it yourself:
> because of his money
Tax and (private) service wise make it much more accommodating. Future opportunities for an ex-celebrity is probably better in the UK as well.

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

Oh you meant accommodating as in things you can buy rather than politics. Yeah, you can buy pretty much anything in London, but you can retire comfortably on $30 million just about anywhere.

>Tax and (private) service wise make it much more accommodating.
As I said many times, our taxes are low compared to Sweden's extortionately high taxes but they are still higher than most other countries

If low tax was his desire than there is a lot of other better options he could have picked