Do canadians really?

do canadians really?

Attached: 1569002375103[1].png (1018x825, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poBWny1Lajc
i.ylilauta.org/22/8599951c.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SPwaixIuTrU
notjordanpeterson.com/
i.ylilauta.org/f8/7168448a/Milkies.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's Jordan Peterson again?

Man Zizek really destroyed this guy's life

clean your... like... mind, man

youtube.com/watch?v=poBWny1Lajc

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I'm addicted to Klonopin too

Attached: phew.png (811x767, 413K)

Just stop taking it.

I did a bunch recreationally... I cannot imagine someone taking that shit daily it is so strong...

Peterson is a fucking dickhead
i.ylilauta.org/22/8599951c.mp4

I'm down to two a day, just afraid to make the jump off it

it's fun to see all of the altfags' idols crash and burn one by one

Attached: 1564239581652~2.jpg (177x199, 10K)

dilate

If you stick to your dose (which I mostly do) you really acclimate well to it and the drowsiness(and anxiety)mostly disappears. When I do jump off it for a few days if I run out, i get terrible insomnia for days and constant mid to high level anxiety

SEETHING

I'm looking into buspirone myself. benzos are great but more and more research is saying it causes long-term memory damage

What is it specifically that he says that triggers people? I'm pretty familiar with him from podcasts and most of his ideas about hierarchies and whatnot seem pretty logical

Here is the offical update from his daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=SPwaixIuTrU

I would only recommend them if you were experiencing severe crippling anxiety/phobia

Benzo addiction is no joke.

Leftists are perpetually mad because they can't refute anything he says. Just look at them go crazy over him defeating Zizek.

Based Peterson

> horrific physical withdrawal and anxiety

HAHAHAHA *sniff* HAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (233x313, 25K)

love this each time even more

Attached: 1458998828618.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

He had it coming

Attached: 1549909483320.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

lmao get fucked

Attached: 1550875083330.jpg (1000x1572, 298K)

I used to down 3 klonopins and 12 beers in a night
Peterson confirmed pussy boy can't party can't hang. pathetic

lol, is that this deepfake stuff the media is low key freaking out about now?

t. Has never gone through serious benzo withdrawal

you don't know me
you don't know what I've been through

wow... pretty based!

He proposes sustaining hierarchies that are obsolete. He claims to be individualist but at the same time holds on to a patriarchal societal structure. You can either be traditionalist or individualist not both.
His parroting of the cultural Marxism conspiracy theory is just ridiculous and shows sloppy, if any, intellectual and academic integrity and effort.

> cultural marxism conspiracy theory

ah yes the "conspiracy theory" of cultural marxism

I actually felt for his scam and purchased his 10 dollars "personality test" that was pretty much an HTML page with a personality test that you can do only once.

>we got another one

Attached: 1500682885724.jpg (330x319, 120K)

>He claims to be individualist but at the same time holds on to a patriarchal societal structure.

lol

Chaste system was the best, even lobsters have a chaste system, blame post-modern cultural marxist for the end of this glorious system. Remember to learn with the alpha chads.

>He proposes sustaining hierarchies that are obsolete. He claims to be individualist but at the same time holds on to a patriarchal societal structure. You can either be traditionalist or individualist not both.
>His parroting of the cultural Marxism conspiracy theory is just ridiculous and shows sloppy, if any, intellectual and academic integrity and effort.

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

>cultural Marxism conspiracy theory
Do commie trannies really believe so?

Have the obsolete hierarchies been replaced by a new hierarchy? The whole concept of hierarchies is observably a fundamental part of nature. Also how is it that we cannot logically reconcile individualism with traditionalism?

Reminder that he claims to be an expert on Marxism but hasn't even read any Marx.

Oh, Brazil. If I had ever been so naive...

Jordan Peterson is controlled opposition.

yes, notjordanpeterson.com/
currently disabled
i.ylilauta.org/f8/7168448a/Milkies.mp4

Only eat meat and salt my daughter tried it and she now has super powers
personally, i haven't slept for 20 days due to the raw energy meat and salt diet provides

>Reminder that he claims to be an expert on Marxism but hasn't even read any Marx.

Attached: 3c7df0ec53b25039ea29d66226a315ff.jpg (236x316, 21K)

d-don't insult my e-celeb intellectual
>h-he gave me purpose in life
>h-his videos are so inspiring

Attached: 3jpR3paJ37V8JxyWvtbhvcm5k3roJwHBR4WTALx7XaoRovo4KEUembHdjMmuZuKL7ojqtwn5wPPA5HJAFHAZukmCZmK53US36yMV (640x686, 58K)

Lol, thanks neoliberalism

Attached: image.jpg (640x825, 132K)

Attached: bobby laughin.gif (280x141, 1005K)

Yes. They've been replaced by capitalism and the entry of women into the labor market
Owning property and making money is core emancipation