Wtf this is actually possible?

Wtf this is actually possible?

Attached: 1568746422593.jpg (3994x1851, 2.33M)

he still look like shit to me

What do you look like?

1>2>

from twink to beefcake

Still looks better than before and that's all that matters

From twink that would literally be looked over to "omg he's so cute xD"

>gets a fat face
Eh, at least he's healthier now

he still doesn't fuck and that's what matters

Yes
Agreed

How do you know that?

What do you guys look like just curious

>lifted regularly for 4 months
>didn't get any bigger or stronger the whole time
why can't i do anything right bros

Attached: 1494016040727.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

Of course

Attached: D9XtfNtXYAEqRko.png (2048x1149, 2.52M)

You both look worse

How much milk do you drink? If it's less than gallon a day you aren't doing it right.

third pic screams I like to take it in the ass

How long does it look like I've been lifting for?

Attached: musculoso.jpg (1995x2636, 693K)

Unironically looked better in the before. No muscles is better than bloated cushingoid face.

Appears untrained

How about you "lift" your cheeks apart so I can destroy that boypussy of yours

Yeah if you have the discipline to eat specific meals at specific times and portions along with working out consistently for over a year. You can achieve it. But it’s a lot of work.

1 week

Is there literally anything in life with a good reward that's worth doing it that doesn't take effort? I'm starting to think there isn't.

investing

smoking DMT

>have to work hard to earn income to invest (unless you somehow inherit millions of dollars or win the lottery which is obviously not something within your control)
>have to be diligent, non-emotional, pragmatic and do research

Doesn't seem to be the case

from soyboy to daddy

>looking like that at 160
this nigga is like 5'4

Test

6'3" blond hair blue eyed probably ly an 8.5 out of 10 face wise.

Is this Jow Forums's infamous BulgarianGigaChad?

What does your body look like though?

No, he's maxed account RuneScape autist named Autumn Elegy

It's because of high body fat percentage. He's still at around 20% and his face is bloated because of it.

yes every week PPLPPLX where X is rest
about 5 months of that to go from left to far right

What's the point of PPL? Why not just do an Upper/Lower split? 6 days a week is crazy, you're practically living in the gym and INEVITABLY people start skipping days.

Why not just do push/pull 4 days a week, it'll essentially be the same with leg day consolidated.

>going from androgynous master race to cuckface copedestiny

he should've just shaved his beard off and let his hair grow a bit longer

Attached: 1b102a5a9c64f3137ea7208d44260db3.jpg (500x673, 31K)

Twink arm unironically

you dont do PPL at max load, rather about 70% of 1RM for 3x5
That way 6 days isn't crazy at all and very manageable. Maybe skip the last leg day if that's too much for you and load up the first one instead.

Don't see the point of not just combining a leg day with another day and going 4 days a week. 6 days is a lot when you have to drive to the gym and deal with normans, you'll feel like you're there 24-7

And are you using any sort of periodization?

I want to fuck you

post pic or you're ugly

As in long-term cycle of big boy lifts days and then back to 70% maintenance days? Yes but I found that they have to be done very carefully or I get exhausted and my maxes drop by 20% next week, I also switch to +1000kcal surplus during the week of 1RMs to specifically prevent this and only limit them to just two: for an example going for an improved bench 1RM today, an improved OHP 1RM tomorrow, then completely power-down on anything else for the rest of the week for full recovery.
By the way, I don't lift right now, this was 2 years ago. I've stopped because zero motivation, mainly because I'm past the line where you realize that females don't actually care about your body and there's no reason to waste so much time and money for a shit hobby like this

how do i lose fat specifically under my chin
i hate it

>there's no reason to waste so much time and money for a shit hobby like this

Doesn't take a lot of time nor money though and it has countless benefits

>Doesn't take a lot of time nor money though and it has countless benefits
Well you're right on the time part, I should've said willpower instead. The willpower you waste on this can make you a millionaire in two years if directed in the correct direction. As for money, no it actually costs a fuckton, gym fees, supplements, quality bulk food - it's not for the type of people who have a few hundred bucks leftover after paying the bills, i.e eastern europeans for an example. My protein, creatine, vitty d, side supplements I was taking to maxx out on everything like carnitine and dopamine/serotonin precursors, high-quality food which was mostly meat and milk, gym fees - all of this costed me about 200 dollars a month and that's with the insanely cheap stuff here like a kilo of bananas being one dollar.

>wasting willpower
So you only have enough willpower to do one thing in a week? Lol. What's the point of being rich if you have a poor-looking body.
Also I actually am pretty rich unironically

>no it actually costs a fuckton
>Gym fees
Costs a couple of hours of minimum wage work per month here.
>supplements
Supplements are a scam only whey protein and creatine actually does anything besides literal steroids (which ironically often cost less than scam supplements).
>quality bulk food
Sure but you should be eating good food anyway to be healthy and it's not like you need to eat 3x as much because you lift.

Your body and health isn't really something to compromise or save money on anyway

>So you only have enough willpower to do one thing in a week?
That's most humans. Your subconsciousness will only delegate you the willpower capital to focus on a single thing and the more things you add to it, the closer you'll get to a psychotic breakdown. The whole "I'm gonna become an ubermensch and my entire day will be scheduled for different self-improvements" is a huge meme and people are incapable of doing that, but I guess that you must experience it yourself to reach this conclusion. It's either the gym, being social, your studies, or getting rich. The more you try to splinter the less psychologically stable you'll become

>Your subconsciousness will only delegate you the willpower capital to focus on a single thing and the more things you add to it, the closer you'll get to a psychotic breakdown.

Not true. There's quite a bit of research showing that things like regular exercise or reading or learning a musical instrument benefit your life and other things you do massively.

>The whole "I'm gonna become an ubermensch and my entire day will be scheduled for different self-improvements" is a huge meme and people are incapable of doing that
I didn't say you have to be productive 24/7 obviously but you can definitely do more than one thing... That's setting your expectations of people incredibly low.
"Well I lift for 5 hours a week i guess i can't work a job or read books or have friends now!"

>It's either the gym, being social, your studies, or getting rich.
You can and should do all of them to be a well-balanced person... Not only are you going to be unable to say work on a business for 16 hours a day to "get rich" and remain productive but you'll also be incredibly uninteresting and unhealthy/stressed out from that.

Hey you do you my dude, but remind yourself of my post once the psychotic symptoms pop up. Also do not trust modern "research" into these abstract areas, especially if its some cheap paper with a sample size under 100 - these are always biased, rushed and false. As someone who actually does have a lot of experience into this and fell for the /sig/ mentality before that thread even existed, I eventually reached the conclusion that humans simply haven't evolved to maintain long-term plans in a fully stoic environment. Our brains want the short-term rewards and they want them delivered periodically, and if you fail to do so the very first thing that happens is your subconsciousness pulling the delegated willpower and turning you into a reward-seeking vegetable because it thinks that you're on some delusional tangent that's leading you nowhere as you're not getting anything. If you manage to override this and enforce your will, your psychology enters a crisis and you slowly start descending the road towards madness. One day you'll wake up with unusual anxiety, another you'll add paranoia, another the delusions will pop up - all of this will continue to intensify until you stop whipping your brain to follow your plans and let it rest from the exhaustion that it never evolved to endure.

>Also do not trust modern "research" into these abstract areas, especially if its some cheap paper with a sample size under 100 - these are always biased, rushed and false

Well if there's minimal empirical evidence I have to trust what there IS and my own anecdotal experiences/evidence. What is the alternative that you're suggesting, that people only engage in one activity at a time? It's not quite clear.

>You'll wake up one day and go insane
Okay... until then I'll keep doing what I'm doing. It's working well for me and I've literally never felt better. My portfolio is constantly growing, I'm getting stronger in the gym and progressing my hobbies/personal projects. I don't want to become a normie that turns 30, 40, 50 and 60 with nothing to their name but cheap short-term gratification experiences.

so my current beard growth is very similar on the leftmost pic, how do i gain beard like on the right?

you are wise

>What is the alternative that you're suggesting, that people only engage in one activity at a time? It's not quite clear.
Literal empirical evidence. Are the people around you polymaths? Can you point to a single notable person who's also alive and is a polymath? While these people do exist of course - people who can excel in two areas or more, they're very rare and the average will be one who barely excels in a single one. Splitting that mediocrity into multiple areas is even dumber. The only cure to mediocrity is focus.
And before you claim that, it's more likely that I'm chatting with a 10/10 female than a polymath right now.

>It's working well for me and I've literally never felt better.
Yes you're currently in the manic phase. Let me hear your opinion on life once the downside hits. Also don't take this as me trying to bring you down, I've been in your shoes but much more intense - I was running 6 day PPL plus learning C++ as soon as I came back home plus some math after that plus socializing plus reading books before falling asleep and right after waking up in 5 AM every day and doing all of it, again and again, with no rest and no distractions. I can tell you with certainty, humans have not evolved to follow fruitless long-term plans. We have the full consciousness a conscious entity can posses, but we do not have the willpower to control it.

>Are the people around you polymaths?
Yes. Many of my friends and relatives are decent in many areas. If you mean "Are they a billionaire AND an Olympic gold medalist AND a famous composer AND a Formula 1 driver AND a scholar with hundreds of publications?" then no, they aren't elite in every field. But do they have to be?

Also since we were talking about lifting originally there's tons and tons of people that have families, successful full-time jobs and also are elite bodybuilders or powerlifters. They aren't all NEETs.

>Splitting that mediocrity into multiple areas is even dumber. The only cure to mediocrity is focus.
If you mean that you should prioritize your goals then I would agree with but if you're saying that you must strictly only dedicate your life to one activity then that's crazy, especially when something like fitness is something every healthy person should be doing.

>Yes you're currently in the manic phase. Let me hear your opinion on life once the downside hits

That sounds like a crab mentality. No different from telling an aspiring athlete "Just stop practicing now and go work at Walmart, you're going to get injured soon anyway and lose your chance at a contract". You're not even saying it's a possibility you're saying it's a certainty.

Once again i'll ask - what is your alternative, what should the approach look like? Just spending 16 hours a day working on a business? 16 hours a day on studying? 16 hours a day practicing, reading and visualizing how to play a sport? You REALLY think you won't burn out from that much quicker? (Since that's what it sounds like you're suggesting by implying people "hyper-specialize" in one area).

Attached: 1530848614620.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Minoxidil application to face

>blahblahblah too long

You need a non-stop bulk-cut cycle with tons of proteins for years every single day. Counting your calories and sleep like a robot every day.
It's a nightmare. Drop it. I'm already in it to deep to drop.

Me workout 6month

Attached: 04C4E3DE-B4F3-4120-A8C9-E3C0D86DDEEA.jpg (3088x2316, 2.16M)

>just give up and stay a loser bro you'll be happier this way knowing you never even really tried at anything you wanted to accomplish

Also it's not that hard lmao. People say counting calories as if it's some difficult math and physics where you need to determine exactly how much nutrients each molecule of food you consume has and then determine your body's metabolic functions or some shit

The lifting is fun, but the bulk-cut cycle is breaking me.
I have the perfect weight (160 lbs, 70 kg), but I need to eat like a pig or starve to see any results. I tried a meme diet of eating proteins on maintenance weight for 6 months and it's working, but very slowly for building muscle.
For the rest of my life I need to starve or be a pig , not even single day of normal eating, and for what? People here need to learn social skills, not meme fitness.
If you're fat you need to lose weight and it's pretty easy if you don't have to maintain muscles at the same time, but the skeletors don't need to bother. Focus on other things.

no

patrician and mature opinion.
the alternate way to get an excellent body is manual labor, but that's not for everyone, perhaps you have better things career-wise.
everyone says free weights are better than machines for having to balance them, getting used to the irregularities, developing posture, working muscles involved in balancing etc. but you know what's better than free weights? manual labor. i have seen people with amazing bodies, god tier vascularity in their forearms, thin and lithe with abs, obvious muscular presence everywhere. perhaps their biceps werent as big as people who lift as a hobby, perhaps their shoulders werent as wide, but FUCK they looked good in a genuine-looking way.
in that case it's all about diet. most manual laborers are fat fucks. but with good diet a fantastic body is just inevitable. like hunter-gatherers.

you are really making it seem way more difficult than it is lol you just need to eat slightly more/less

it's not a mature opinion at all because it's wrong. Physical labour is retarded dude. Are you truly suggesting people to fucking carry around bricks in the scorching sun all day, or dig ditches or something? INSTEAD of using modern technology to LIFT calibrated weights in a comfortable and clean gym with air conditioning? Why the actual fuck?

well you don't have to have an excellent body. just saying with good macros manual laborers do. before agriculture every human had an amazing body.

Modern bodybuilding is complete trash and unnatural.
Your body tells you how much you need to eat on it's own and if you eat very little junk food, you can maintain your weight forever.
Why do you need to eat like a pig or starve? To be the biggest slave on your cubicle plantation?
I work in a call center but I'M BIG STRONG. My boss is a weak faggot and I can CRUSH him, but it's illegal, so I will never use my muscles anyway.
I will stick to the bulk-cut thing for now (too deep), but for the beginners here it's better for them to focus on something that will make them money and social status in the modern economy.

Me on the second left side

fatty pulling in his stomach