Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 8B3506F0-A592-4775-8467-99C230BC7058.png (6460x3480, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2S9An4AX0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>argentina

>Norway

If Norwegians need to learn Norwegian, then what do they naturally learn when they are kids?

Post the first most learned languages.

foreigners using it to learn the language. isn't really much of a use for duolingo here outside of that cause everyone learns english at school

also, would bet nynorsk would be very popular if duolingo actually supported it

nobody in argentina uses duolingo

Based Costa Rica

Who the fuck wastes his time learning an useless language like Dutch?

makes sense by proximity, useful for business

>El Salvador
>French

Tbh I can understand it. I know broken French and women love hearing me speak that thing

people learn french because they think it's classy and sophisticated but no one of them knows that more than half of the speakers worldwide are african

they probably just confused it with danish, another useless language

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>portuguese
I wonder why

Attached: 👀.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Well it does sound very romantic t bh and I’m sure the majority of girls here could not care less about the Africans that speak it as long as there is men like pic related that speak it natively, too

Attached: image.jpg (990x759, 323K)

It doesn't, everyone there can speak English in almost a proficient way

>romantic
it's very subjective, to me it sounds like someone is choking on a dick. occitan language is superior, it's not faggy like french, it's not gibberish like germanic languages and all 100% the speakers are mediterranean BVLLS

It's Norwegian kek

This is the first most common langues learned on duolingo by country

I don't know any Americans that try to learn other languages besides Spanish, maybe french in school or japanese for weeaboos.

Attached: mpl_fig1_lang1[1].png (2996x1787, 552K)

>Japan
>Taiwan
>Korea

Aww yessss.

I see were you’re coming from, French definitely can get to nasal-ish at times but idk when it’s spoken calmly it definitely sounds very soothing and comfy to me

youtu.be/L2S9An4AX0M

based

glad to have english as the only language i know

Attached: 1569019265062.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

Who the fucks wants to learn French!?, I rather learn Dutch and that's saying a lot.