Can Americans please explain why they love Amazon so much?

Can Americans please explain why they love Amazon so much?

They been trying to enter the Australian market for a while but no one gives a shit. Also curious about Euros experience with them

Attached: 1556343245338.jpg (236x236, 16K)

I have never been a customer of Amazon so I couldn't tell you. Mother broke down very recently and started an account, though.

No one in my immediate family uses facebook, to my aunt's annoyance. I love my family.

Why did you even reply to this thread

Built a PC recently. Prices were lower than Ebay, newegg. Parts came in two days. had a defective part that was like 10 bucks, they spent waay more than that to get me a replacement in two days.

Where else can you get that price, speed and wonderful return policy where you don't even need to pay for shipment?

You can usually find exactly what you want, without having to go to different stores, and it's usually cheaper. I actually don't think it saves much time, as at least here in Europe you would have to wait for the courrier at home, but amazon lockers? Those are game changers man.

Attached: amazon-lockers-low-8S5A0010.jpg (1000x667, 125K)

>get whatever you want
>get it the next day
>if it's broken or you don't like it, you can just send it back for a replacement or full refund

and you don't have to go to a crowded store full of niggers and obese turdpiles on rascal scooters

what's not to like?

Attached: 1531415247219.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

Basically they won the market and became a monopoly and now economics of scale dictate that their prices are the best for most things

They have a monopoly. We do not love them.

What I love most about Amazon is how they let me buy things really cheap. I love Jeff Bezos to. He is a inspiration to all americans. He started his own business from nothing. We should be more like him. I think we should have more tax brakes. Isreal rocks also.

2 day shipping, living by a distribution center I once got same day shipping. This probably won't be as big a selling point to euros since they're countrylets
Really good return policy.

>They have a monopoly
a monopoly in what?

Attached: 1531445083511.gif (512x807, 469K)

>amazon lockers? Those are game changers man.
disgusting, in Germany these are operated by the German company DHL. Most probably what you think of as "Amazon boxes" are actually DHL boxes as well
just hate these americocksuckers thinking everything was made by muttcompanies

I use Amazon a lot, it's nice that they deliver to DHL post boxes same as every other online shop. The best part is that they have the widest selection + free delivery and free return

what's there to explain you fucking moron? they sell everything there is to sell at good prices and they deliver fast. fucking moron.

Prime includes free streaming tv and movies and delivers shit to your door for free in 2 days. The prices are also good. Additionally they have music and kindle.

shut up sexpat

>buy something from amazon
>use it for a month
>return
>get amazon credit
>use credit to buy something else
>return after use
>repeat

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 188K)

that's business though

Amazon doesn't have the overhead costs of companies like walmart and target even while paying their employers more so they can turn those savings into network expansions so your shipping speed continues to increase and then chip the remainder off of consumer prices

that's how the free market is supposed to work. People choose the business they want to win over the others.

I like it. I am rich though. It makes it so u don't have to step foot into any store except Whole Foods (also owned by Amazon). Basically it saves me several hours a week. Why wouldn't I use it?

You go to a store here and the products are worse and cost more, or they won't have what you need. On Amazon I can order underwear, coconut oil, a replacement faucet, a power saw, a novel, and a bicycle helmet in seconds. It shows up at my house in two days. I have not been inside of a "Mart" in at least six years

Where the fuck did I say they were the ones who invented them.
Still they are the ones who are installing them everywhere here in Italy. And no, they're called Amazon Lockers.

This. Our countries big and the delivery infrastructure isn't the best. I live in rural Colorado and I had no expectations to get my shit in two days out here

the workers also get paid factory tier wages plus medical insurance and paid vacation

the caveat that makes people like Trump angry is that there's not really room in the business model to employ retarded people like there is in brick and mortar retail with greeters, bagboys, and cart wranglers

Because the OP's question gave me an opportunity to feel superior and special by pointing out the popular services that I don't use.

>the caveat that makes people like Trump angry is that there's not really room in the business model to employ retarded people like there is in brick and mortar retail with greeters, bagboys, and cart wranglers
Pretty sure trump doesnt give a fuck about retards.

well he has to at least pretend to care about his constituency

Mailman here, fuck Amazon. They're incompetent shitheads who keep unloading all their packages onto us because they can't deliver them fast enough.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Then why does he get mad when they insult his supporters?

dude when Amazon logistics is fully set up, your workload is going to be majorly cut down. I think USPS is all unionized so they can't just lay people off or something? But still, there's going to be a problem when they no longer have those contracts.

That was actually the reason Fedex dumped Amazon, because it is extremely conspicuous that Amazon is trying to phase out third party couriers and do it themselves.

I don't mind using amazon, they do lose money selling stuff

Do I even count as American?
I used to have an amazon prime account cause I fell for the meme but it's basically useless, stuff literally takes longer to arrive here using amazon than If I just order what I want straight from a store or shop or even ebay. For example I bought some rear lights from ebay two weeks ago, they took 4 days to reach here, meanwhile I ordered a book for my brother from amazon the same day that I ordered the rear lights and they are still in transit.
And then add to that the fact the faggots at UPS will sometimes not deliver your package due to made up reasons, for example I lost a package because UPS claimed I was trying to get it shipped to a PO Box even tho they literally delivered a package the week prior, oh and the only UPS location only opens from 1 pm to 5 pm monday thru friday so good luck getting a package from them.

Why are mailmen so skittish? I walked to a mail truck during the middle of the day, in a crowded street, to ask him a question about delivering packages. He nearly jumped out of his skin and yelled at me to never do that again. I was so confused because I was on the sidewalk a few feet away, so much so I thought he was talking to someone else.

sorry

meant for

because people steal mail armed

fucking love it next day delivery is fab, never tried try same day delivery.
can just imagine some wagies sweating beads trying to fulfil my orders

I started using it maybe 6 months ago
Now I buy nearly everything on it, even food sometimes

Good fuck them at least here in NYC. If it comes via USPS the fucks deliver things to the wrong place, completely lose things, tell you they tried to deliver a package when you were home just because they didn't want to carry it, throw a whole buildings mail in one box, etc. Literally the most worthless people at their job.

>can just imagine some wagies sweating beads trying to fulfil my orders
it's actually not ever really a big deal
Amazon is heavily computerized so it's not hard to get things out the door on time.

yea I guess but stuff like pic related just really cracks me up

Attached: 1540622592239.jpg (3000x2000, 1.05M)

I ordered something at 9 PM and it shipped at 2 am

He was actually rich as hell, his family is old money, and his workers are treated like trash. In many warehouses it's normal to have some deaths due to overworking and dehydration.

This. I went to Michael's a few days ago and they were selling prisma colored pencils for $65. I checked on amazon, and the exact same product was $25.

Jeff Bezos thanks you

how the fuck does that work are you lying

And most likely counterfeit

Can attest. I work at the post office and people will come in drunk or high, disappear for 4 hours, fall asleep, but they don't get fired because of the union. People are also too lazy to print a new label if the mail bins are full so they just put mail into different boxes and then it gets sent to another state.

No, everything is overpriced at Michael's

>school semester starts in september/january
>textbook is $150-200 in store
>go on amazon.com for previous edition
>it's $5 plus $10 for international shipping
>order that
>have to wait up to a month for it to cross the border
I saved a few grand doing it, couple times the book came after the first big test but it was worth it

Google it, nigga. Its not the mailman's fault if your package gets lost or he delivers late. Mail handlers and clerks don't do shit at the plant and steal constantly since most plants don't have cameras and the drivers end up waiting several hours so the mail processing gets finished.

>need to buy a lengthy ethernet cable
>local retailer sells them for $20
>amazon sells it for $8 + free shipping

local businesses cannot compete

Attached: 1482219295465.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You can buy stuff on your computer instead of going to a physical store
You can buy almost anything on there
Prices are usually way cheaper than other stores
If your order is wrong you can return it for a full refund no questions asked
I don't love Amazon but their service is very convenient

Thier confusing and outdated interface turns me off

Stop stealing our companies, thieving Euros.

seething ameriglobo, thanks for your free NATO protection and your foreskins
t. europe

America is full of Boomers who don't give a fuck how horrible a company is as long as they get the product cheaper.

It works. Most people don't do it because their mama raised them not to lie.