Brown people

Humor my curiosity /MENA/ and /lat/ friends;

If an Arab man was to marry a Mexican girl would the kids be accepted by your people? The kids would both be brown, have brown eyes, brown hair, and look like nondescript brown people. Would Arabs accept them as Arab? Would Latins accept them as Latin?
This is assuming that other people don't know their ethnic background and are judging them based soley on how they look.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 953K)

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Shut the fuck up, stop thinking about race, you are fucking mentally ill.

Most Arabs are half semitic and half creatura so probably

its the only thing that keeps them alive

the reality is mexican and arab features are completely different, so they would look like how they call mutts here?
latino also have amerindian dna so yea, it would look completely strange.

Mestizos are already arab/indio mutts

I don't think anyone would care

no one could even tell the child apart from a local kid, Latin America is consistent in it's phenotypes but it isn't surprising to see someone more on the caucasian side or completely mongoloid. not sure about /mena/

Attached: 1568603158100.jpg (1024x684, 86K)

Arabs have Mongolian Turkish nilotic east African and west African ancestry

>no one could even tell the child apart from a local kid
this is assuming the offspring is completely fluent in Spanish with 0 accent, nobody will care.

t. nigger

there is no such thing as brown people
mena are sand colored people and amerindians are red colored people, dont lump all non whites and non blacks into one category you filthy globalist kike

You mean like Salma Hayek? Yes. Anyone can be Mexican.

Yeah, but it would be half caucasian and half amerindian features so the kids would look kinda like both sides.

brown people are incredibly racist toward each other it's bizarre

seething chicano

brown people dont exist, brown is not an ethnicty nor a race kys retard

kike

Half lebanese half mestizo woman. Aside from her nose she blends here perfectly. My state received a ton of christian lebanese diaspora and aside from the bushy beards and noses you can't really tell them apart from euromestizos.

Attached: MiEsposa.jpg (618x496, 43K)

CHI

kike

Sure, we already have moor blood.

Attached: images (83).jpg (465x660, 28K)

why did you post an amerindian to represent a latin american when most latinos are not indios

Attached: 1497182899620s.jpg (222x250, 11K)

They would blend here perfectly , literally anyone who is not asean or black could blend here , note that there are some black skinned people here , but there facial structure is different than African black

lumping people from different ethnicities into one group is globalist kike behavior.

CHI

CHI

That's not how it works with brown people. I think you're trying to apply your "white people" logic to it. I guess whites are okay with breeding with any type of "whites" and "white" nationalism has really taken over in USA because in USA all the whites are mutts so all they can really identify with themselves is that they're white.

I think OP means an arab/indio mix since most latinos look like arabs as is

Almost any Arab could pass as local here (and I say “almost” just to cover all my bases I’ve never seen an Arab that actually couldn’t)

Do Indians ever mix with Afghans?

CHI

he shouldnt have posted an india then

Your president is Arab.

>They would blend here perfectly , literally anyone who is not asean or black could blend here

Attached: I block idiots.jpg (750x562, 58K)

whites got along pretty well across ethnic lines in america

Why do this mentally ill chicanos always come to mexican-related threads and act like they know shit? Bitch the day you wake up in Mexico and endure the living hell it is then you can have some validation; untill then just keep your shit inside your mouth and get back at mowing ytis lawn.

Yeah a lot of our upper class is actually composed by Palestinians and Lebanese people

What do you mean? Of course you can find an example of it but that doesn't mean it's happening on a wide scale.

>Why do this mentally ill chicanos always come to mexican-related threads and act like they know shit? Bitch the day you wake up in Mexico and endure the living hell it is then you can have some validation; untill then just keep your shit inside your mouth and get back at mowing ytis lawn.

Attached: ue72u2j3.png (211x239, 8K)

he has such a levantine face its ridiculous

t.deported chi

t. knows nothing of us history
the irish hated the italians, the germans hated the irish, the english hated the germans, etc.

there is no such thing as white people

Attached: 1568091144108.png (889x613, 936K)

Very cute, thanks user

Nobody cares 2bh.

Attached: 1543912090906.png (939x630, 215K)

Mestizo means mutt, so it's redundant.

I think Americans in general (including Chicanos) don't know how Mexico works. For us anyone can be Mexican if that person actually lives and love Mexico.
This guy, John M. Ackerman, was born in the US but he's a naturalized Mexican citizen, he's one adviser of our president and, of course, he's Mexican.

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 41K)

t. pic rel

Attached: 1560544768366.jpg (1024x1009, 124K)

You tell me

Attached: pepuk53pbmc21.jpg (2709x1999, 1.07M)

There are a bunch of Arab-Mexicans already like Salma Hayek and Carlos Slim. Being mixed didn't seem to affect their careers or perception. There's also Shakira who is half Arab, half Colombian.

i know that your country is mestizo civic nationalist shithole and that even niggers can be mexicans, I never said otherwise. All I said is that brown is not an ethnicity

John Ackerman is an ultra chairo.

Attached: images (18).jpg (739x415, 30K)

Pretty sure this applies to all new world countries. Jow Forumstards will seethe, but Obama is just as much an American as Trump.

Not that guy but he didn't even address you, you mentally anal control freak.

One of the few 10/10 in the history of humanity

KEKKKKKK

Yeah, I'd racemix with her.

I'd never fuck her on the off chance I spawn something with sandnigger blood in my family tree. She's a 0/10 in my book

>Not that guy but he didn't even address you, you mentally anal control freak.

Attached: 82j28.jpg (644x597, 52K)

These are the most important fashion models from México today: two mestizas, a blonde blue eyed girl and an Asian. México isn't that diverse but no one doubt about your Mexicaness based on your skin.

Attached: EC_TmRdW4AMNtih.jpg (960x1200, 276K)

Seethe more Shlomo american mutt freak.

That's fucking cringe bro.

dios mio...

Yikes

>Obama is just as much an American as Trump.
true and thats why america must be destroyed

>i wouldn't fuck a beautiful brown women who's post-menopause in case she gets pregnant
interesting

>Americuck
>He's fully into eugenesic seudoscience
I don't know, our educative system teached us appearance doesn't matter when dealing persons, they are all equally sacks brimmed with problems and insecurities

Jodete, gringasho

all new world countries are momgrelized shitholes, that meme applies to shitxico too

What is that disgusting thing on the right?

work on your english, you didn't understand my post

la creatura..

Attached: 2882.jpg (397x559, 100K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_03_03_at_12.59.20_PM.png.jpg (1400x1400, 222K)

Faggot

Issa Lish from Mexico City

Attached: images (25).jpg (452x678, 27K)

All current fashion models are creaturas

Attached: images (27).jpg (739x415, 30K)

would for sure

race is an anglo/german invention for them not to feel so inferior to everyone since they dont have culture/history that degenerated even further in the usa
>m-muhh pale blonde blue eyes

Attached: 1553829410392.jpg (350x560, 14K)

Less mongrel than you, De'Cletus.

Sara Esparza is a qt

Attached: images (35).jpg (486x599, 31K)

so ... can we conclude that from now on Jow Forums we should not only stop /mena/ but also the threads that are about it?

He looks Mexican desu

Ugly golddigga

He's Mexican

Attached: ackerman.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

/mena/ is the only good general on Jow Forums