Can you imagine?

Can you imagine?

Attached: so little care.png (790x461, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mch-inc.com/board-of-directors.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1830_United_States_Census.
archive.is/a2vCZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_slave_owners
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
youtube.com/watch?v=2DiL3p98ejE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop fighting over race

What's the point of moving to a country just to bash it 24/7?

The fuck are you supposed to do? I didn't commit any crimes

Here's that lack of care Saira was talking about, folx

based as fuck

t.baizuo

Saira should shut the fuck up
Her type of people don't want apologies, they don't even want reparations, they want you to suffer

Overseas Pajeets are in a constant state of seethe no matter what country they happen to be in.

Saira is the victim of a white women conspiracy.

Attached: white women.png (777x631, 79K)

jews made up most of the slave owners in the USA and they started the slave trade

she seems like she exclusively fucks white guys

> Brahmin caste
> Developing empathy

Nice try huwiteboi, these bobs and vagene will never be touched by pigskin hands.

Attached: shiv.jpg (999x735, 272K)

Attached: 1566862629471.png (894x773, 48K)

No that's the seething Indian incel

what is this bitch talking about?

Attached: images (51).jpg (740x415, 28K)

> Shiv is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania
Literally an ivy league investment banker
Why do we let them in again? For the diversity?

mch-inc.com/board-of-directors.php

White people.

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE.png (757x318, 40K)

Reminder than Brahmin are the Jews of Indian. They are richer than you, high IQ, but play the race card when they come here. Do not trust Indian immigrants

Americans and their obsession with race is just pathetic

this is your brain on Jow Forums

My hands are a little dirty...

She supports Modhi

At least she is developing empathy for them. I can't develop empathy for Turkish people. I used to want a Turkish gf but I have since realized that I don't see her as people, just as a fetish.

slaves arent huwhite

She isn't a Brahmin tho stupid sikh

This. It's almost always amerifats who do this, irrespective of their country of origin

So am I

If she hates western countries so much, why doesn't she move to a non-western country to see how cool it is to be a woman there? Especially in motherfucking India

This. I bash America 24/7 too, but I have the decency of doing from my own homeland.

i literally dindu nuffin

>Jow Forums
>brain

>This is your brain on Jow Forums

>A few Jews even became prominent slaveowning planters in the Old South ... as successful as these Jewish Southerners were by Southern standards, they represent a very tiny percentage of the 20,000 Jews residing in the antebellum South who could, or would, ever aspire to own a slave. About 5,000 Jews owned one or more slaves - *about 1.25 percent of all the slaveowners in the antebellum South.*
Source: "Encyclopedia of World Slavery" by Junius Rodriguez, you can find the book on Google books
In short, only 1.25% of slaveowners were jews, at least in the south

Attached: 1.png (699x532, 308K)

>non-white investment banker thinks some rural white hick is more privileged than her
Can we just hang them all already

Don't try to argue with facts against Jow Forums shitposters

And how about the North:
>Of the 145 vessels, 135, or 93.1 percent, were owned by non-Jews; they carried 14,643 slaves, or 91.2 percent of the entire 16,043. The remaining 10 vessels, or 6.8 percent, belonged to Newport's Jewish merchants, and they conveyed 1,400 slaves, or 8.7 percent.
>Hence, insofar as one can judge, during the years in which they participated in the slave trade, Newport's Jewish merchants were involved in fewer than 10% of Rhode Island's voyages to Africa and in fewer than 10 percent of the slaves the colony's businessmen carried away from Africa. Over the entire course of their colony's involvement in the African slave trade they were responsible for a still smaller percentage of slaves, for they did not participate in the slave trade prior to 1753
Source:"Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade"

>Also in 1830
>It determined the population of the 24 states to be 12,866,020, of which 2,009,043 were slaves
As per en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1830_United_States_Census. And jew population in 1830 was 4000-6000

Attached: 2.jpg (1440x990, 479K)

If that was true African Americans would have the J2 haplogroup but instead they the R1b haplogroup typical for Anglo-Celtics

MUH JEWS!!!!
Absolutely and utterly BTFO. I'd take a bullet to my head if I were you.

All whites deserve to get hanged regardless of how privileged they are.

This is racist

Western Asians are the whiniest cunts

that does sound fucked up
women is insane

What a fucking historically ignorant comment. Literally every race has irreconcilable oceans of blood on their hands.

The fuck is wrong with you

I'm part Jew and my ancestor in the north owned a slave so nice try.

I am developing empathy for Indians and their profound lack of toilets.

Can you imagine having so much shit in your streets. And so little care?

No

In other words, 25% of Jews in South were slaveowners, which is SLIGHTLY below the average of 30%

Whites are evil scum and evil must be destroyed. I feel sad that that there are literally millions of these cumskin subhumans walking around on my planet. They're a bunch of scheming little cucks.

What does your anecdote have to do with the fact that 98.75% of slaveowners in the south weren't jews, and 93% of slave vessels in the north were owned by non-jews tho?
It was pretty much in line with the rate of ownership in the south amongst white people which was 25%-50%, depends on the state
See here source archive.is/a2vCZ
>ALABAMA - 35% owned slaves
>FLORIDA - 34% owned slaves
>GEORGIA - 37% owned slaves
>KENTUCKY - 23% owned slaves
>LOUISIANA - 29% owned slaves
>MISSISSIPPI- 49% owned slaves
And so forth

Attached: 3.png (1251x841, 103K)

What irrelevant shithole country's flag even is that? I'm on my phone.

>Manlet Indian calling anyone else a cuck

Yes.

It's significantly below, and it destroys the claim that slavery was a Jewish matter. The fact is that Jews were underrepresented as slave owners.

Daily reminder that poo goes in the loo.
Because they are retards. They have no self-awareness, they are incapable of seeing problems from different perspectives. It's all muh white pypo bad. They don't care about all the rapes in India or the niggers killing each other in Africa, or any other shit bad people do in this world, it's all the white people those who do the all the bad.
I wish any European and European descent in America would leave the monkeys from this planet alone and go in a better space, the Earth would look quite interesting. Just imagine how everyone would live in peace and harmony, nobody would suffer from hunger, nobody would be oppressed by EVIL WHITE PYPO, it would literally be a perfect world.

Attached: res_d898476a267b89d286812053e85635af_full.jpg (2000x2000, 288K)

>Anglo cuck arguing online while his sister gets raped by grooming gangs

Never thought that I would agree with Indian
BASED

>he doesn't know how catty and conspiratorial women are and how they love ruining other women's lives

They're basically the jews of gender

America is full of Jewish diaspora. We covered that slavery shit up good. The rich plantation owners cleaned house and now everyone thinks the poor whites in trailer parks ran the multi-million dollar slavery rings back in the day. Jews are the smartest race on the planet for a reason, though they are not know for being ethical.

kek, this

>f-facts aren't true

No

blah blah blah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_slave_owners
btw at the height of slavery in the north, jewish population in America was mere thousands
Source: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

Attached: pic.png (998x885, 72K)

You're not white, butthurt gypsy.

what happened in 2015?

are you a spic or pajeet

Nigga shut the fuck up, you aren't even white. It's more likely you have Indian ancestry.

>so much blood on your hands
Oh, I'm sorry about pushing the world into the modern age, vastly raising standards of living and exploding populations across the world.

I'm so sorry for industrial agriculture, the internet, the automobile, the electric lightbulb.
Sorry about the Mars rovers and Moon landings.
Sorry about the music, the dancing, the sculptures and architecture.

I guess we're just so evil and horrible after all, that's why nobody wants to immigrate into our countries.

Attached: CJdSyUV.jpg (530x600, 68K)

>Feisty and not racecucked
I like you bro/sis from the other side of the pond

>the slave trade wasn’t profitable
You think they did it for fun or something?

Kys

>having so much blood on your hands
So what? It's not like whites weren't the biggest slayers of whites for virtually all of human history.

Attached: cringe23.jpg (816x459, 41K)

When you make as sweeping a category as "white people", yes every race is horribly bloodythirsty monsters. White people just happen to be the most recently dominant at it.

Every race as some amount of guilt to pay for 2b honest

100% agree
unfortunately, we have postmodern leftist academics shitting up the entire country

Attached: alexander-ostrowski-forest-mermaid-3.jpg (1920x1536, 454K)

Get dabbed on

youtube.com/watch?v=2DiL3p98ejE

Attached: 1526123466972.jpg (1080x1200, 391K)

I agree with you

The USA should be abolished as a country.

Shut up, mutt and eat your bigmac.
I don't.
I have Greek and Russian ancestors, no gypsy blood in my veins.

t. Indian

Nah

I'm pretty sure Finland is actually as clean as they come. Afaik they've never invaded a single country or committed any kind of ethnic cleansing/other stuff to their own citizens either. They've basically just been defending themselves from russians and walked around in their forests.

Well that explains it.

>flag with a literal shithole calling others a shithole
>being a pathetic phonefaggot

Attached: zg6SBG9.png (1350x900, 139K)

Not completely blameless since we had a period similar to how the Samis were treated over in Sweden and Norway when race science was popular, just also directed to our own people as well. When such pseudoscience was the new hot take, we too had people castrated/rendered incapable of reproducing, if doctors who believed in that shit thought their disability or other stuff like that was inheritable. I'm not sure if we ever did it more to Samis than regular Finns, but I assume some Sami got the same treatment. Apart from that, I'd say you're correct.

This girl is 100% fucking white guys lmao. I myself am fucking a black girl who goes on about white oppression as pillowtalk

You notice this slot in college, I wonder what's the deal

>Blue checkmark
Every time

she's married to an indian