Do women in your country do this?

Do women in your country do this?

Attached: 1569005086051.png (664x552, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlUs3pmcnKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=MlUs3pmcnKo

Attached: brrrap sniff cat.jpg (1024x1004, 102K)

Unfortunately not

>the unseen person is seen happily wiggling their toes as Mr Magee filmed the scene in horror

Yes, I'm sure he was indeed horrified and has the video saved in a folder with all the other candid feet videos and photos he's taken (for archival purposes, of course).

Here they will often just stick their feet right in your face and violate your mouth with their toes...

Attached: 5F3CFC42-2882-413A-8C8D-720C3B572852.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

Footfags are God's mistake

Attached: 1557429477991.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

Attached: 1568837619917.webm (720x1280, 2.62M)

Fuck women for airing their disgusting feet in public.

Attached: chinese tourists waiting for plane.jpg (757x549, 110K)

whats the apeal?
i dont get it

In this instance there is none because her feet are gross

Why does foot fetish trigger you?

Cos you foot weirdos are the sme shit as the MLP losers, spamming you disgusting shit on every board

Also, feet are fucking disgusting

Genitals are more unhygienic yet you don't whine like a faggot at the idea of a blowjob as you do at foot fetish. And I don't see the spam you're talking about, I do see countless sex-related threads of varying kinds on this board of which very few are foot fetish threads.

Humans are supposed to be attracted to genitals, you fucking freak

Genitals are not more unhygienic? The most that gathers in there is pee/semen remains and it's gone after a shower.
Unlike bare feet that without socks or shoes would start collecting disgusting shit off the floor the moment you step into out of the shower

I am attracted to female genitals. I'm just pointing out your retarded logic which seems to make you quite angry for some reason. Btw, I hope you're not one of those freaks who finds a woman's buttocks or legs attractive or finds blowjobs hot, after all they are irrelevant to the purpose of reproduction.

>Humans are supposed to be attracted to genitals
No, people are randomly attracted to other things too: eye colour, hair, smell, etc.

>surface that people sit on
>surface that gets farted on day in and day out
>surface covered with non-negligable quantity of human deitrus
Were you going to eat off of that seat?

I don't get it, why are people so squeamish about bare feet? I know that the brain barely distinguishes between them and genitals, is it just retards with their wires crossed? Getting up in arms because their poorly wired brains see this as flashing your dick in public?

Unfortunately they don't but the males do especially the chinkoid

Attached: 56440166_2037183086583907_5520038186685825024_n.jpg (531x718, 34K)

>you don't whine like a faggot at the idea of a blowjob
no shit retard you can't compare your abnormal weird fetish to basic sexual behavior

Why do women not recognize the sexual nature of feet? I would love it if a woman did that near me.

Utterly disgusting and uncivilised.
Has to be a celtic barbarian from the provinces

How is this disgusting?

>implying feet aren't basic sexual behavior

Genitals are a breeding ground for bacteria (there's a reason people wash their hands after going to the bathroom), plus piss, semen and vaginal fluids are pretty disgusting on their own already. I don't know about you but I'd not be as grossed out by touching something someone stepped on while barefoot as I would be by touching something that has previously touched someone's genitals.

>blowjobs
>basic sexual behavior
Of course, how could I forget such an elementary part of human reproduction such as fellatio. Oral pregnancies are quite the new trend.
Retard.

I'd like suck a penis before I I'd touch a foot with my tongue.

That I so fucking disgusting.
Imagine if she put her disgusting bare feet in your lap, and made you massage them. Ugh! Or maybe she like forced you to suck on her disgusting bare toes!

That looks really good

I'd hopefully not find myself in either scenario but if I were to be brushed by a man whilein playing sports or camping, I'd rather be brushed by a foot than a cock. The proximity of the genitals to the asshole is another gross thing.

All the time, even at work.

UGH!

Is it even legal for women to show their feet in Algeria?

Imagine the smell.

fuck it was a foot this whole time. i thought it was a sandwich kek

haha that's so weird sure hope I won't ever have to deal with that haha

Attached: 1568987893303.jpg (480x542, 37K)