Be me

>be me
>get elected as PM
this is honestly all I would do.

Attached: Untold_Stories_of_the_Canadian_Front_pictures_1.png (770x512, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Canada)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true that all Canadians feel a great sense of inferiority towards Americans?

BASED

No, they're all pretentious pricks

Attached: 1484264433Gobble_v2__1_.gif (900x600, 1.06M)

Can we also get Greenland and Mexico in there?

No, actually the opposite lol, especially when traveling to Europe they get really butthurt when the locals think they're american and accentuat that they're totally different from americans

Yes but fuck em.

Annexing 37 million Canadians would unironically improve the American electorate.

No your government will be democrat and center for like 100 years

fuck, that is hot

My guess is that democrats will just be splintered into more factions and the republicans will self destruct.

The only thing that will improve your electorate is abolishing two-party system and first past the post system of elections. That way instead of retarded "us vs. them" tribal mentality you will actually have political pluralism and maybe people will even listen to what parties have to offer instead of automatically voting for "your" party

I legit would not mind seeing that. We've been ruled by the same two parties for the past 150 years, wouldn't mind seeing some new parties for a change.

So how the fuck do you suggest we abolish something that exists independently of any legislation? Mr. Kyrgyzstan.

I agree that proportional representation would be a big improvement over first-past-the post, probably doing more good than annexing a bunch of Canadians. I still wouldn't mind having an Anglo-American union, but muh patriotism would probably prevent people in either country from even considering it.

>wanting to have Br*tish in the country
Go fuck yourself

That's inferiority desu

>Anglo-American union
retard

By Anglo-American I meant English-speaking countries in North America, meaning the U.S. and Canada. Sorry that I didn't make that clear.

By making it a part of legislation ofc. Like the poster above said, proportional representation with electoral thresholds to limit the number of party and turn your legislative branch into a circus and maybe also limit the number of seats a winner can get to half of all the seats to prevent a total domination. That might be too extreme though. I think there are people in the us who think two-party system is no good and have better solutions prepared. Google it if you want

Canada is a french speaking country

I like the two party system because not that much changes which is good for radical centrists like me

It would mostly come down to the Maritimes, Yukon, NW Territories, and Nunavut. 1% of the US/Canada union's population with 20% of the Senate

"According to the 2011 census, English and French are the mother tongues of 56.9% and 21.3% of Canadians respectively. In total 85.6% of Canadians have working knowledge of English while 30.1% have a working knowledge of French." (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Canada)

English is more prevalent in Canada than French.

Attached: Languages of Canada.png (1920x1080, 324K)

When i spoke of first-past-the post i also meant presidential elections so that Woodrow Wilsons wouldn't become presidents anymore. It only happened because first-past-the post. If there were two rounds Roosevelt would've destroyed his sorry dixiefag ass

Doesn't matter. French is an official language.

Gross no one wants to annex that cuck region

Imagine if we'd had it back then. TR wins and brings us into World War I in 1914 and we BTFO krautoids three years early. Europe and Asia saved from communism, no World War II, no sudden decolonization, [spoiler]no Holocaust[/spoiler]. The Founders decision to have a FPTP electoral college instead of French-style two round system doomed the West

Yeah I've toyed around with the idea of using a parliamentary system rather than a presidential system, mainly because it seems like it would reduce the power of the executive. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much support for establishing a parliamentary system in the U.S. though. The next best thing would probably be to have the president elected via popular vote, since that does have a lot of support among voters. It would get rid of all that swing state bullshit.