Mexican border

I understand why Trump wants to build a wall.

Attached: GDP_per_capita.png (2640x1584, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up racist.

I understand why South Korea and China hate Japan

Do you know that there are many races in Mexico?

>Oh no a bunch of poor people want to come to my country! They're probably all just a bunch of rapists and druglords!

Attached: gaping wojak.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Attached: 22e.jpg (963x682, 168K)

conosur bros ready to suck some dick??

no they are brown, short, fat, ugly, poor, and retarded

nah that's just private Rodriguez shitposting from the barracks

american are nasty, sure, but what about the inmigrants?

Did you paint Portugal light orange? That meme isn't funny anymore.

Attached: no u.jpg (604x950, 79K)

>middlingGDPtugal

You just described the average American. Why do you think you're different to immigrants?

Superb use of MSpaint

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20-23-42-59-552_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2340, 437K)

Shit graph

When you factor in purchasing power parity, Mexico is Slav-tier.

Attached: Gdp_per_capita_ppp_world_map_2005.png (1357x714, 50K)

But slavs and mexico have different colours.

Are you blind?

I think they are the same

>2005
kek

haha i get it it's cause we're poor

more Mexicans are coming back rather than to the inside od the USA, for the last decade

Attached: 1569041111694.png (1357x714, 49K)

and that's a bad thing

ok we'll tax you and just you to pay for their services because you're so morally virtuous

I thought those were mozlems

Why do you post data for 2005?
OP is the data for 2019.

>mozlem
not a race acshtually!
Do you love japan?

This

Almost all the bad stereotypes of the US comes from non-whites

>not a race acshtually!
100% true which is why they needed to stop complaining about racism here.

Got you bruh

China would be blue if Britain's caffeine addiction didn't compel them to take advantage of the incompetant government.

They probably hate Japan because it contributed to the century of humiliation that Britain started.

Ugh, I don't really want to get into a debate on immigration right now, but since you brought up another point, some info on the economic effects of immigration.

Here's some snipets from "The Effects of Immigration on the United States’ Economy" by Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania:

"Most empirical studies indicate long-term benefits for natives’ employment and wages from immigration, although some studies suggest that these gains come at the cost of short-term losses from lower wages and higher unemployment."
"Immigrants also bring a wave of talent and ingenuity, accounting for a disproportionate share of workers in the fields most closely tied with innovation."
"Moreover, states with a high concentration of foreign-born workers experience significantly faster productivity growth."
"Immigrants in general — whether documented or undocumented — are net positive contributors to the federal budget. However, the fiscal impact varies widely at the state and local levels and is contingent on the characteristics of the immigrant population — age, education, and skill level — living within each state."
"Economists generally agree that the effects of immigration on the U.S. economy are broadly positive."

Source:
budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

I only support a wall between Mexico and Central America. Central Americans are lazy and ungrateful after Mexico gave them hospitality. Central Americans enter Mexico like some destructive army and left their trash everywhere.

Attached: tijuana-filth.jpg (1024x576, 207K)

All described there>being a racist cumskin

hes not japanese
mexicans are violent because mexico has a shitty goverment, most americans of mexican origin arent violent but I do agree we need to prevent illegal immigration
>no they are brown,
yes and there is nothimg wrong with that, being brown is not harmful to anyone
>short
true on average
>fat
yes some are fat but thats a personal problem
>ugly
false on average
>poor,
nothing wrong with being poor

>and retarded
only the illegal ones