Korean women stopped breeding with Korean men

Korean women stopped breeding with Korean men.
Please come here and spread your seed to raise our birth-rate

Attached: af038ec211e05e0aa9d17d96f6257879.jpg (480x480, 60K)

This isnt real is it?

How will my peepee work in korean pussy if it is sideways?

How long is your pp

bump because more people need to see this post

Good post

Nah, I hear Korean pussy is made out of plastic.

Koreans confirmed white

I will come and cum in your women my friend

op only posts on the weekend afternoons because he is inbetween teaching and going to bars in itaewon looking for leftover Korean women

Cope

omg I want to raise your birth-rate really bad

Attached: dc066addd76e899a45cc47442d425df3.jpg (552x689, 35K)

send more sex slaves

Do I have to stay and raise the kid?

Most likely a cherrypicked pic from some obscure feminist group

선생님 꺼져라

Op is based

All you have to do is cum in right korean pussies

I've heard that a huge portion of Korean men have children with mailorder brides from Southeast Asia because they don't want to deal with Korean women. Any truth to this?

Sorry, I meant a huge portion of births in Korea are Korean male + Southeast Asian female.

they are countryside men who can't find a woman actually. less people have children because it is expensive. the people who don't want to deal with a partner don't get married at all. the korean men with sea wives very much want a wife and family but they're often abusive.

don't ask op about this because he's a retarded esl teacher who doesn't even speak korean.

I had a chance to talk to a Korean woman on Twitter right after the incident where a Korean assaulted a Japanese woman.
She said that Korean men always beat Korean women.
Is that true?

Yes.

Attached: 1568263392148.jpg (1080x1060, 330K)

No, let the best korea take over. They will fix it

I've heard feminism and #metoo shit is even worse in Corea than in the West, I'm assuming this is some sex boycott thing related to that, you hear Western feminists talking about the same bullshit occasionally. Can any gookbros confirm? Is it really that bad over there?