Thank you to abos for sharing your land with us :)

thank you to abos for sharing your land with us :)

Attached: 70513284_2823370124363329_7882372260793679872_n.jpg (960x866, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sametinget.se/english
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The difference being """australians""" (White women who hate themselves) create policies that actively apologise for those incidents.
>We're so sorry we wiped out your inferior race a bloo bloo bloo

Smallpox isn't magic, Michael.

Yeah we raped, killed and tortured abo cunts so what

Based aussies sharing land with the redskins

No their natives are more poo skinned

>and then the native people decided to just live on the reservations and contracted small pox from God

g-genocide is perfectly fine because youre an inferior race!
cope harder whitoid
t. 2nd gen polack

>t.

Attached: 1539652450047.gif (180x180, 1005K)

Not him but what else are we supposed to do? We already give them money and housing

gib more money and housing

kiss their feet and return to england

Are you retarded. Australians genuinely acknowledge the awful thing whitoids did to Abos on this land.

It unironically takes maturity and bravery for someone like Kevin Rudd to stand up and nationally apologise, rather than just stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalala nothing happened.

Make an Aboriginal the Prime Minister.

we already had a woman prime minister and they have the same iq level as abos so that counts.

>return to england
this

There was no genocide or wrongful action of any kind dumbass.

they literally weren't even legally registered as human until the 1960's, you fat fucking amerimutt

>let me tell you about your own country

>all aborigines are the same
some of them actually did decide to share the land with europeans

Attached: detached black guy.png (945x861, 927K)

That’s because they are not human, they are Denisova hominins mixed with some slight human dna.

This is Australia in 2019 if white people had never showed up.

Attached: Australia.jpg (1000x541, 328K)

nothing happened in tienanmen and nothing happened here, end of story

and americans are the least human of all.

false, the whole flora/fauna thing is bs, even the mainstream acknowledges this

I am not American, I am a mix of North Pontid/Nordid.

Abos should be glad they still exist and aren't just another mutt race made for slavery like mestizos

Most abos are mixed though

you are a foreign invader and do not belong in australia

Attached: file.png (480x480, 45K)

if it wasn't for your fascist government we'd never have left england dumbass, our ancestors were freedom fighters and we're victims too

excuses

england is a shithole today whereas australia is a paradise built on the blood and bones of a billion beautiful abo souls. every single white australian should feel nothing but shame at the atrocities and crimes committed by their evil ancestors. you have stolen abo land and profiteered from their misery.

Abos are happy as long as they have beer and kfc

didn't abos burn most of australia's forests by hunting using fires?

then do something about it
oh wait you can’t because you’re subhumans who never developed beyond the ability to throw stones and sticks at each other

yes, it fucked our ecosystem to the point that many trees evolved to require smoke to activate their seeds, because if they began to sprout and grow too early they'd just get burned down. they also killed all our megafauna

What are the chances other non human hominids exist in the deep jungles or random caves and islands around the world

wiping them out was a necesary evil then

this happened in literally every region of the world, you're being too hard on them

Other way around, they are homo sapiens with slight denisovan dna

did other natives routinely cause these fires though because they couldn't figure out better methods of hunting?

couldn't be more wrong
everywhere else forest were cut to use the wood as building material and fuel, not wasted away in primitive and irresponsible hunting techniques that eventually would meant the death of the abos themselves

Still too many Abos around. Chinks would have probably eaten them.

>they also killed our megafauna
that's based you weak soyboy

Attached: megafauna-australia-extinction.jpg (1292x700, 318K)

Sounds based and accurate

i mean the fauna being killed

Cringe

Yet they never domesticated a single animal

having giant wombats still around would be based, killing them is very unbased, and probably a big reason why God sent his chosen people the anglos here to reclaim this land and carry out retribution on the savages who ruined it

A large chunk of Australians were forced to migrate as prisoners. Why doesn't this vindicate them when it vindicates U.S blacks?

anglos would have killed the megafauna if they were still around, I wouldn't be happy if I got randomly mauled to death by some velociraptor looking creature while walking down the streets of perth

probably not considering that conversation is an inherently anglo trait

>conversation
brits sure do love some banter

fk u u know what i was trying to say lmao

disgusting racist comment. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
evil propaganda by the white man. abos have lived on australia for tens of thousands of years, if anyone knows how to take care of the land, it's them. maybe we should start listening to them, instead of forcing our evil western ways upon them. just because their culture is different to ours does not mean we have license to mock and abuse them. we have a lot to learn from the noble, beautiful aboriginal australians. their perspective on life is invaluable and the repeated exploitation of these peoples by white "australians" is despicable and nothing short of plain old evil.
>ireland
your people have all of the arrogance and greed of the white man but none of the intelligence or cunning. the irish especially, could learn from the magnificent abo.

You should give the Abos their own parliament like we have done with the Samis in Sweden, see:
sametinget.se/english

so noble and beautiful

Attached: p9%20aboriginal%20women[1].jpg (640x428, 50K)

Take care of your elders bro.

So literally subhumans who did nothing for majority of human history and only recently became useful?

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=80

inspiring. captivating. moving. absolutely sickening how they've been mistreated by the evil, racist, white supremacist australian government. we need decolonisation policies in place as soon as possible to undo the damage done by the white man against these once thriving communities.

Ah yes the lush green forests of Europea with its huge variety of megafauna

lol when you realize the reason being sent to aussieland was a punishment is because it is hot year round and their pasty English skin will burn after 5 minutes

What's amazing is how the left will use these native people's to take the moral high ground, when it's literally the left's racemixing policies that are pushing them towards extinction.
Over 50% of Native Americas marry outside their race. You basically are eradicating this group

>Native people are tribe war faring and killing each other
>Non native people come in and win
>Situation is settled for hundreds of years
>Native people bring it up because they see something to be gained despite never paying the cost
>Native people act indignant and accost people despite who never did anything to them

Attached: Oink.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

>hot year round
i wish

libtards demolished

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 927K)

You know in a lot of these Latin American countries over 50% of the population self-identifies as "mixed race".
These are literally the most mixed race countries in the world

Have they cured racism down there? How are these societies doing?

*A Jerry can and a comfy patch of bitumin to pass out on

Yeah, Xinjiang and Tibet have ALWAYS been Han.

BASED

Here it's intervention = cultural interference= racism.
Last time an intervention happened with Howard, people screamed bloody murder until it petered out.
Now it's still racism, but from neglect.

>Australian government gave an official apology for it's policies which resulted in those actions
>Chinese governmemt deliberately censor those actions
Why is it everytime China is brought some retard has to perform some form of whataboutism?

You know I actually met with abbos when I visited Australia.

They told me that they had recently changed the rules to allow intermarriage. And the young abbos are starting to look nothing like their parents. Many of them are looking extremely white, if not completely white.

This genetic group literally will not exist in two generations......so what are we accomplishing here? Why are we doing this? Aren't we trying to preserve diversity?
That's what I'm saying, the left will use Native peoples as their moral high ground, but they spend exactly 0% of their time and effort campaigning for the advancement of native peoples. Instead they want to bring in immigrants, which is like completing their destruction.

These people are not rational at all, their whole ideology is fundamentally flawed at the deepest level. It's completely cynical what they're doing

>Raping an abo

You deserve a medal for bravery after something like that

Attached: AboWoman.jpg (239x171, 6K)

I'm more concerned about the emu population than aborigines.

>thinking people that were forced here would ever leave peacefully once the place they were forced to is no longer a shithole
lmao

at that moment in time women looking like this were completely ok.

left one looks almost human if you squint

Europe is mostly green and not a desert like central Australia poonigger