Phoenicians

how do they do it?

Attached: 1569034726926.png (1163x810, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alhewar.com/arab_christians_are_arabs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean living in a war-torn shithole country which is about to enter another civil-war in the upcoming years, looking like arabs and speaking arabic, yet being convinced you're different from them?
I don't know, it's a mystery

Based 17yo turdskin working the newfags into a seethe

I told you I'm 20 kys

We are all human

>Lebanon
>Arab
Imbeciles, it's a Levantine country in the Levantine coast

Attached: 1569050001035.png (445x864, 58K)

Imbeciles

Attached: 1563421511594.png (657x527, 172K)

alhewar.com/arab_christians_are_arabs.htm

trips confirm

Attached: what in the fugg.gif (280x294, 1.64M)

>arabs united
Fantasy.

a terrible fantasy too

Attached: Fixed_Borders.jpg (1958x1316, 806K)

Bahrain, southern Iraq, and Arab parts of Iran should be united, and Sunni northern Iraq shouldn't be a part of K*rdistan.

autism. Let's see how Kuwaitis are gonna like sharing a country with Iraqis.

no one is going to like having to share a country with Ir*qis

OP is a kike who loves the Oded-Yinon plan.

no I just made this thread ironically

Attached: 1518801663600.png (1061x471, 717K)

Hahahahahahaahahahaha

If greater Azerbaijan gets real you might as well have a heart and give the armenians their naghorno karabakh.
>sistan
Lmao
10million balochs cant sustain a nation that big in such hot waters.

Al sham, Iraq and kurdistan borders look much better then the sykes pico crap tho and make kinda sense.
Mayb give some more river to iraq so the dialect areas are united and levantine coastals dont have to bother with that much desert-villager migration.

Attached: 1200px-Arabic_Dialects.svg.png (1200x678, 226K)

t. Iraqi

you're right I should have put naghorno karabakh into Armenia. I forgot about it when making the map.
Also the Baluch would be better off if they had their own independent republic. They are rich with gas and minerals. Instead of sharing that wealth with 80 million Iranians and 200 million Pakis. They can keep it to themselves and their smaller population. Becoming one of the better off countries in the region. Not to mention the new silk road in Eurasia. They have a long coast and thus they can give central asia access to the ocean and become a hub for trade. They will have to subscountly urbanize and thus they will also easily become richer than their neighboring country.
But due to their shit luck they have to share their country with 100s of millions of pakis and iranians kek

that border area between Iraq and Syria/Jordan actually has a very low population density and is mostly inhabited by Bedouins. The demographics of that area wont have a significant impact on either the Levant or Iraq.

Attached: main-qimg-001d7827a087cadc6773d92092b29cff.png (538x358, 310K)