Will Greece ever regain Constantinople?

Will Greece ever regain Constantinople?

Attached: 1569051502311.jpg (619x495, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-25-most-powerful-militaries-in-europe-2018-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Greece" never held Constantinople. Constantinople was Roman

Lygos is Thracian.

No, to many turks living there.

Byzantinian
To which gayreeks are the rightful heirs

I don’t think so, Greece is an irrelevant Eastern European country whereas Turkey is a regional power with one of the most powerful, if not the strongest, army in Europe. Greeks can only dream that in their fantasy world before the debt collector shows up in their doors and wakes them up from their afternoon nap.

>Constantinople
I think you mean Istanbul, or prehaps Tsargrad

based TURK BVLL

>with one of the most powerful, if not the strongest, army in Europe
lol

the city existed long before rome conquered the greeks though.

>Turkey is a regional power with one of the most powerful, if not the strongest, army in Europe.
Turkey is the second strongest army in Europe after Russia

tsargrad is a retarded meme for the case russian had ever conquered it. it was named constantinople for centuries even under the ottomans. instanbul just means "the city" wich was more of a nickname that became official extremly late. byzantion is the original name of the greek city before romans conquered it.

Istanbul is just another way of saying Constantinople in Greek

>lol
businessinsider.com/these-are-the-25-most-powerful-militaries-in-europe-2018-11

>Europe
Since when are you sandniggers considered Europeans ?

Since they squat on European turf.

No, Turks are muslim Greeks and they'll never give up their largest city.

Like 2 percent
Turks are more related to Persians than Europeans
At least they both hate Arabs

They have the 10th most powerful army in the world

>From now until midcentury, some countries in Europe could see their Muslim populations rise significantly in the medium and high scenarios. For example, the Muslim shares of both Sweden and the UK would rise by more than 10 percentage points in the medium scenario, while several other countries would experience a similar increase in the high scenario. The biggest increase for a country in any scenario would be Sweden in the high scenario – an increase of 22.4 percentage points, with the percentage of Muslims in the Swedish population rising to 30.6%.

ALHAMDULILLAH.
ISTANBUL 34 BERLIN 36

Attached: 1569053209676.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>ISTANBUL 34
What are you on about like 95% of the population of Istanbul is Muslim

34 is the license plate number of Istanbul.

Miklagard is Norse clay

Attached: Væringer.png (311x276, 189K)

Nice bait dune coon
Every place from Morocco to Afghanistan will probably be colonized by kikes till the midcentury
Same faith goes to Ankara and the rest of your cities

no its butchered greek literally meaning "the city".

These are predicements of a research center. Meanwhile your babbling is an incel fantasy straight from your ass.

You only talk loud and do no action, when I say WE will replace you I'm not being delusional, because it's factual that we replace you slowly in Europe, city by city, region by region. But when you say "We will take Constantinople/MENA back" you're being delusional, you don't have the population nor the power to make that thing happen. You're nobody, a delusional voice on the bottom of the internet.

modern Greece was some backwater province of the Eastern Roman Empire. The real empire was based in the middle east, anatolia and southern Italy.

It's like saying Ecuador is the heir of the Spanish Empire

Turks are more related to Georgians than Europeans*

>You're nobody, a delusional voice on the bottom of the internet.
says the butthurt internet turk warrior
Feel the irony?

Attached: 1478713577189.png (530x492, 12K)

*Romanian

Attached: 1516111920494.jpg (712x904, 475K)

Butthurt for stating facts like Muslims are replacing white people in Europe and Istanbul is a Turkish city? I think you need to wake up friend. Nice attempt to not appear as buttblasted by posting a smug pepe tho, 4/10 attempt.

>Eastern European education

Attached: pizza.png (1494x934, 239K)

based kurd

To be fair they impacted Europe more thsn your country will ever do

Turkey is in Europe(Thrace) hence usually put in the European category in stats or included in stats about Europe. Are we European? Absolutely no. We are greater than being son of serfs and street whores which is what most Europeans are. We are slavers of Eurocucks.

Attached: gigamuslim.png (1242x1394, 511K)

Based IstanBVLL will never fall

You are European

If Turkey wasn't islamic, everybody would consider it as European.

>Muh city of 300 people was the ancient capital of Greece and thus it's rightful Greek clay

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NO THIS ALBANIAN GUY IS TOO STRONG ENGLAND HELP ME
>W-what? Y-You're taking Egypt for yourself England? But I thought w-we were al- NO NO you get me wrong I didn't want it anyway...
>OH NO NO NO THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING AGAIN FRANCE PLEASE DO SOMETHING
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING THE BULGARIANS ARE GONNA TAKE ISTANBUL PLEASE THIS IS ILLEGAL SOMEBODY TELL THEM TO STOP
>I-if we help you y-you'll give some of our lands back r-right Germany?

Attached: 1568795124086.jpg (1000x760, 132K)

not saying that just saying what the original name is.

turks are unironically just like romans. according to mithridates:
" Do you not know that the Romans turned their arms in this direction only after the Ocean had blocked their westward progress? That they have possessed nothing since the beginning of their existence except what they have stolen: their home, their wives, their lands, their empire? Once vagabonds without fatherland, without parents, created to be the scourge of the whole world"

fits the turks perfectly. us too in fact when we proclaimed ourself to be the western roman successors.

Cringy white people ITT

constantinople is the rightful russian clay

if not the union of frenchies and brits in the crimean war we would have taken it in the 19th century -_-