/Ummah/

Invited:Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Oman, and Yemen Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Algeria, Malaysia, Maldives, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Somalia and Brunei Niger, Indonesia, Sudan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Chad, The Gambia, Guinea, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Northern Cyprus, Nigeria, Senegal, Syria, Lebanon, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey and Uzbekistan

Attached: mashallah.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
vimeo.com/33476948
islam4europeans.com/2018/03/04/dutch-muslim-dennis-i-became-more-aware-of-my-culture-and-race/
vimeo.com/98476268
youtube.com/watch?v=51IVdquDmgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot Europe

That's kinda cringe bro

Gottem

>Mali
>Niger
>Burkina Faso
>Chad
>The Gambia
>Guinea
>Nigeria
>Senegal
>Sierra Leone
No Tanzania? The original Muslim Arab settlement in southeast Africa?

Here is your god, bro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Attached: e1f1cbbfa766c53286ff20cf105a458b.jpg (480x640, 61K)

its 65% christcuck.

What's the difference between Sunni and Wahhabi? Like theologically speaking, not one is more stricter than the other.

Islam is no different from the other abrahamist religions stop denying and saying it's the true one

shut up turk

t. paki shia

S*ufis:
vimeo.com/33476948

>Turk
Okay s*mite filth

El is just a title, there are multiple Els.
And pre-Islamic Arabs did worship Allah as a creator, they just worshipped other gods as well.

semites rule the world goy, now go be a turk somewhere else.

Read the Wikipedia article first.

>0(zero) good countries
Impressive.

What is shaitan and jinns real meaning in arab (root/classic)? AFAIK jinns mean the "very far" isnt?
Why we still refer them to ghostly or demonic figure (we arent christian baka)?

Attached: gf.jpg (271x186, 4K)

You're a s*mite stop denying it and you're friends with the j00s and christfags

Zanzibar is wholly Muslim though.
I've read the Kikepedia article several times, and it proves nothing. Again, the El you posted is the Ugaritic El, but there are other Els.

21 century, do you people seriously believe fairy tales of some camel fucker from Mekka who kinda heard angels after he fucked his underage wife?

Upset that you weren't admitted into Olympus like Hercules? Maybe you could try Valhalla next.

Is he based or otherwise?
islam4europeans.com/2018/03/04/dutch-muslim-dennis-i-became-more-aware-of-my-culture-and-race/
I'd love the idea of a mosque with Germanic design instead of the boring MENA domes.

No, I was talking to this guy and it got me thinking.

Aren't jinn "beings of smokeless flame"?

>that flag
i'm not denying it faggot, i am semite, now as i have said you're not allowed to be a turk here so fuck off.
shaitan شيطان comes from shatan شطن which means got far from, it shows how al-shaitan strayed from faith and got very far from righteousness.

Stfu Dutch fag and you're probably a Moroccan filth so leave Europe now

>sunnis and shias don't take a literal interpretation of the quran
stopped reading right there, i dont know about shias but sunnis do, at least they should.

by the way that retard is mistaking mu'tazzila for wahabbis.

Similar to how in Cordoba, they used old Visigothic architecture for their new mosques. Also the dome design is actually Persian in origin. Early mosques never used that design.
By the way, why didn't he just become a Calvinist?
No, I'm not even a Muslim, and Moroccans don't have nearly as good reading comprehension as I do.
How about you get out of Greece and go back to India, where you came from?

Yall mind if i take a shit on your precious book?

Why Swedistan not on the list?

I had a near death experience guys
I had a car accident, then suddenly light came out
I saw them, 72 white women with big breasts calling my name and they were clearly extremely horny
So I follow the light Put my hand on one of their breasts and suddenly I get back to life

Attached: 1568918719953.jpg (500x669, 84K)

Something like this temple. Germanic floral and geometric design instead of arabesques. I guess we in the East has more traditional design like a stupa for mosque designs.

Attached: gudehov1.jpg (940x529, 190K)

Religion is new to humanity since evolution. You can back to cavemen/monkeys era and their chaotic territorial system aka "capitalism".

go shit up /mena/

Attached: 1510166660868.png (912x782, 145K)

vimeo.com/98476268

>Children
>Shahar
why does God's own son hate arabs, asians, and germans?

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-164200_Chrome~01.jpg (720x293, 12K)

So like the mosques in western China and in southeast Asia then.
The Ugaritic El is basically the equivalent of Greek Cronus. Yam and Mot are literally Poseidon and Hades.

Hello ummah, So I heard that Muhammad PUBG had the sexual power of 4000 man
Since its known that normal people get the power of hounderd man in heaven, does that mean that the Prophet will have the power of 400000 man?

Also is it haram to fart while reading the Quran, Also what about taking the Quran with you to the bathroom while taking a shit so that its reading entertaine you and get you thawab?

Also Pic related is a picture I 5ook from heaven

Attached: burqa.jpg (420x268, 16K)

Yes

Attached: 64322677_2353382448233958_7545807602527396004_n.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=51IVdquDmgo

Attached: EE7xV_AXUAAME5t.jpg (750x506, 101K)

Why balkans aren't repented yet?

Turkey drifted from path of iman and since Balkans relies on Turkey for everything Islam related we also drifted.

thanks for the invitation. What about dispora thou?

Attached: 1569055568615.png (421x248, 58K)

But chechen relies on turkey and still the enlightened one.

it's mostly gulf arabs capital and influence these days that goes into chechnya

Wahhabis are sunnis but they are just the most extreme Salafists. Not even salafists from the middle ages were as autistic as they are.

OP forgot to put Russia

Religion is very important. btw your post sounds like it came straight from 2009 lmao
also your description of prophet Muhammad says everything that needs to be said about you

pic related is a Gothic mosque in Cyprus

no one gives a shit (figuratively)

you sound like a fresh arrival from Jow Forums

that's cool. Mosques should have a varied diversity of architecture
ever seen the early chinese mosques?

Attached: St._Nikolaos_Mustafa-_Pascha-Moschee_C.jpg (1841x1357, 1.23M)

Attached: post modern architecture mosques 1.jpg (7046x2739, 3.63M)

question to everyone posting frogs and anime faces here - isn't it quite explicitly forbidden by you religion to do depictions of humans and animals?

Attached: post modern architecture mosques 2.jpg (5201x2078, 2.64M)

May Allah bless this thread

Attached: 0DA97113-7D3A-4FE1-9AB9-67A528BB28FC.jpg (540x960, 91K)

only if you're a salafists
there are some concrete islamic laws that should be followed. But there is also a lot that depends on interpretation and is up for debate.

Attached: 1566719748281.png (923x713, 98K)

I have 3 Qurans.

Not a muslim either.

What the fuck is a gothic mosque? What you linked is just a gothic cathedral that has been repurposed as a mosque after the fall of Famagusta by the Ottomans

Ive been there, spreading carpets on the floor and removing any vestiges of Catholic imagery is not impressive and as shameful as what the Spanish did in Cordoba to the mezquita

he mainstream view (that of the scholars of al-Azhar University) is that drawing and making statues of living things is permissible as long as it is not something that is worshiped religiously or that contains features that conflict with Islam’s teachings.

According to a fatwa on IslamOnline (which is overseen by the respected Egyptian scholar Yusuf al-Qaradawi):

We’d like first to state that there is nothing wrong in drawing as long as the images do not depict nudity or other indecent representations. Also, the picture or image should not be revered or glorified. The detested pictures and images are only those, which are worshiped and revered.

Within these restrictions drawing humans, animals, natural scenes, etc. is permitted. What is prohibited is making a statue or a sculpture of a living being that has shade (depth or three dimensional).

the fucking air conditioner is broken and I didn't have launch and I'm sleepy and I should fix the AC and I can't take a nap in this hot weather
and this shit sucks and fuck my life

Attached: 1555772401023.png (726x750, 103K)

strip naked and sponge yourself with water and lie down. send pics too

We have chinese-style mosque that you think it's a buddhist temple but it's a mosque. Anyway, pic related is a Malay-architecture mosque, built mostly with highest quality cengal wood with intricated Malay motiffs interior. The designs are based on earlier Malay mosque you can find all over the country and Patani of South Thai.

Attached: masjid-kayu-ulul-albab-jerteh.png (600x322, 364K)

Baroque paintings are the example which is a no-no in Islam because they depicts human and animals realistically. Anime [non-lewds] on the other hand are permissable because they're imperfect although there's still a grey zone to it. I'll just stick on drawing floral, geo etric and abstract designs.

Chinese-design mosque in Malacca.

Attached: PicsArt_02-09-01.23.33.jpg (1600x1200, 410K)

Attached: images (60).jpg (180x135, 4K)

Malaysia probably has the most diversity i mosque architecture as well as having the most beautiful mosques in the world
btw how come Brunei is an independent country instead of being a part of Malaysia?

Attached: ubudiahmosqueperakmalaysia.jpg (750x509, 136K)

لا إله

A very old Malay-designed mosque with stupa at the top.

Attached: 2671511794_a0ea3743ff_b.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

>alien architecture.

الا الله

how about this one

Attached: z Federal-territory-mosque-Kuala-Lumpur-Visit-Mosque-in-Kuala-Lumpur.jpg (1024x683, 293K)

Indian style mosque

Attached: Badshahi_Mosque_July_1_2005_pic32_by_Ali_Imran_(1).jpg (2270x1514, 423K)

I'm having chicken breasts and fries for launch

Attached: 1535392472737.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What do you guys think of Muslim twitter?

As-salamu alaykum

Attached: turk.png (800x600, 534K)

The indain cub-continent has a lot of great architecture. Pic related is a mosque in my country heavily inspired by mosques in Pakistan and India. A lot of people compare it's aesthetics to Taj Mahal due to the obvious influnces.

Attached: 1514128634464.jpg (1600x2637, 1.27M)

there is no such thing. There is arabic twitter, african twitter, Indic twitter, etc... and then there are english speaking muslim diaspora twitter.

and peace be upon you homie

Rate my local mosque. Not the biggest, but very pretty imo

Attached: 41835257.jpg (683x1024, 75K)

*ahem*
Fuck Ali
Fuck Muhammad
and
FUCK ALLAH

Attached: 1561995562230.png (300x577, 122K)

Those looks like indian-influenced mosque in perak.
>Brunei
Sultan of Brunei at that time has a different idea with the former prime minister of Malaysia [he tries to keep Malays with the immigrants at peace despite some years after Brunei decided not to partake the chance with the formation of Malaysia, a racial riot sparked at the city because of communist]. Some said that Indonesia and Sulu [of Southern Phillipines] has influenced Sultan of Brunei, which led them become the last one to be released by bong in this area.
Pic related is a native Dayak mosque of Kalimantan, Indonesia. Note the terabai design [the hexagonal shields].

Attached: masjid-raya-darussalam-palangka-raya-berornamen-khas-dayak-_190726172342-146.jpg (830x556, 119K)

this is not pretty at all

thanks for the answer
also that mosque looks like a 3 stories apartment complex instead of a mosque desu. But the shields are decent.

this one is pretty
I remember a tatar user once telling me that russian architecture is inspired by tatar architecture

Attached: Qolşärif_Mosque.jpg (1920x1280, 440K)

i hate the fact that you have slant eyes

mashallah bros

Attached: 1550375353476.jpg (420x420, 34K)

t. Baljeeki

Oh hey, I found an even worse general than mena

mosques shouldn't be so fancy and huge, it's a place for prayer not for tourists to take pictures of, too much money is wasted on huge mosques with complex designs.

true. but if the huge fancy mosques are made out of love and culutre then it's acceptable. if they are made for the sake of showing off then it's a waste. simple as

> I remember a tatar user once telling me that russian architecture is inspired by tatar architecture
Not russian architecture as a whole, but st. basil cathedral is based on destroyed qul sharif mosque after fall of Kazan
Also, it's a speculation, but russian countryside architecture might be heavily influenced by ours

Attached: 216341549.jpg (864x648, 173K)

>tfw almost all your high school friends have already married as soon as they graduate from uni
>tfw still left at uni because I'm a lazy fag
>tfw never had a proper conversation with girls before, even in HS
>tfw this repeated in uni
>tfw it will 100% repeat after I work too

AAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DO I GET A WIFE!!!!!!

Attached: 1545674625125.webm (600x700, 1.19M)

/Ummah/ is superior to /mena/ in every way. Due to having a more /confy/ userbase

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 4.45.26 PM.png (664x948, 100K)

let ur mom find a wife for u

>Also is it haram to fart while reading the Quran
I have no idea but nobody did anything to me when I farted on a prayer rug by accident. I was 7 though.

India has more Muslims than Pakistan, why are they excluded?

this colorful countryside house looks comfy desu.
>ours
who are you? tatars?

you should socialize more desu. and you should go out of your way to be social. if you still have any close friends that live around your area. ask them to hang out sometimes. you're not a teenger anymore so this is how life is. gotta be a man now.

Attached: shrug.jpg (800x800, 800K)

India had 1.4 billion people though.

why are you posting such pictures you degenerate, post that shit at /mena/.

Some titbits about Malaysia govt and Sulu "pirates". The govt here pays tributes to the Sulu Sultanate descendants on yearly basis for some costal lands in Sabah, East Malaysia, prior to the heightened piracy in the region . But in recent years, because it's quick bux, more people of Sulu claimed to be the descendants of the Sultan because on their part, some of the royal Regalia has gone missing. So Malaysia govt stop paying the secret tribute for several years because of the claims. So somewhere in 2013, the Sulu militants tries to capture Eastern Sabah of Lahad Datu. Despite being defeated, they still do the piracy for bux because they're the most neglected people by the govt of Phillipines.
We don't have slanted eyes. Pic related.

Attached: 1565271170865.png (1640x1392, 1.61M)

> tatars
yep
Here is russian traditional countryside house for comparison

Attached: Izba.jpg (2272x1704, 1.37M)

doubt.jpg because it still feels to me like that shithole /mena/
This, Lebanon shouldn't have been here listed either then if you make an ummah.

I never understand, why do people sing it when they recite Quran?
Isn't it disrespecting?
Why not just read it normally?

india has more muslims than any country in the middle east. not sure if they have more than pakistan thou
but OP shouldn't have made an "invited" list

I remember being 9 years old and asking the same question to my father too

fuck off anime trash

>Xxxrafida_slayer661xxX
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is there really a lebanon akh this based?