Name one (1) thing she has said that is wrong

Name one (1) thing she has said that is wrong.

Attached: 190920054334-greta-thunberg-large-169.jpg (460x259, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rcolvile/status/1174957970431496192?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1562570838169.webm (300x240, 519K)

she supports antifa

she actually said something? I though she just speaks gibberish.

Based

Attached: 1569038819288.jpg (1080x1251, 147K)

Just took 93yr old Mum to the climate strike. She's registered as a techno-optimist. In a very loud voice she said, "who fancies more nuclear power, a border adjusted carbon tax, and genetic editing?" No cheer went up from the waiting protesters.

>omg kids dont know about the latest developments in nuclear power

your seriously autistic mate

"I am female."
This is a completely false statement

That's not wrong, tho

1. When did she said that?
2. How is it false?

Look at what these kids are protesting for. They're being used.

twitter.com/rcolvile/status/1174957970431496192?s=21

Attached: 061515BF-0F62-4B89-A078-9C40544BCFB4.png (340x562, 58K)

Attached: 70A329A2-EE90-4B56-BC2A-BEA01A2D47A7.png (339x515, 50K)

>nuclear, mega hydro, biofuels
That's right dumbass. Go look at a uranium mine. inb4 thorium. Literally no thorium reactors are commercially operating. The only "nuclear power" that is feasible is nuclear fusion which is happening. >inb4 its not happening.
Not to mention there are only 80 years worth of uranium reserves in the world. What's the point? Spend 50 years retrofiting the entire energy grid of the world to nuclear power, only for it to run out in less than a century while ITER starts on 2025? Use your brain.
>mega hydro
Go look at the three gorges dam. The dam is such a massive ecological foot print that it literally causes earthquakes because it displaces so much water. Also, it is the largest concrete structure on the planet, and guess what concrete production is one of the largest sources of green house gasses
>biofuels
cringe and yikes. natural gas retards will hang on the dotr.

>support ecological restoration
whats wrong with this

>support global efforts for a just and quitable transition...
whats wrong with this

4. commit to policies that embrace agro ecological...

literally what? what is wrong with this. i feel like your some schizo from Jow Forums.

???

???

I unironically agree with everything that you posted here. Are you retarded?

A-user, I...

She is swedish

“White males should be euthanized because they’re the reason for why global warming exist”

Wrong, white makes should be gassed.

I've always wondered, why doesn't she come to China where the pollution problem actually is bad?

On 20.8.2018, she started a global movement alone, which makes boomers and Jow Forumsako niggers boil, like no other. She is a hero, in my book.

>China doesn't do anything

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 1.47.30 AM.png (1552x892, 110K)

also, she literally started this last year and she doesn't even speak mandarin. this is like the dumbest argument boomer schizos who refuse to do anything about climate change always repeat.

what's she gonna do, go to beijing and speak english so no one can understand her?

Well, Goblin? What's so funny, you wuss?

>We need to do something about climate change
>W-what? Go to school to become a scientist or engineer? Nonono i need to be in the spotlight not some nobody scientist that's for men

Become a scientist/engineer so the people who are in charge can ignore them right? IPCC report was written by scientists and governments still ignore them.

Try again.

She thinks I care about it lol

That renewables are better than other options and cycling is better than cars.

Nothing, she makes incels and boomers seethe just by existing
Based

t. Shell employee

After the tweet you are referring to, she corrected that she does not support organisations linked to violence.

Political activist is a legit profession, just like being a politician is. Furthermore, she will continue school next year. Many high school students make such a gap year for various reasons.