/balk/

King of Balkan edition

Attached: 1568654631143.png (584x862, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i18uwmek9UE
youtube.com/watch?v=7W4hKMFBCyM
youtube.com/watch?v=XdnI7sm6LeQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28392301
youtube.com/watch?v=rsrDYTEicq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=i18uwmek9UE

Attached: da47d52d-ac89-42d1-866d-f5043e3f87b6.png (2048x1152, 1.28M)

my ancestors :)

youtube.com/watch?v=7W4hKMFBCyM

Trimoretaitranlobe

Religitards should be locked on mental asylums, no buts, anyone who built their worldview based on a 2000 year old desert story book deserve no respect from any orderly person. Thank goodness more and more people rejecting such insanity that is called religion every day.

Къдe в Coфия мoгa дa cи взeмa lsd

I dont know why every time i see a plate that isnt SK disgusts deep down appears in me

Tyкo щo ce cъбyдих oт cън, в кoйтo имaх oтнoшeния c eднa извecтнa лeличкa и тя ми пoвтapяшe, чe нeмoжe дa cпpe дa миcли зa мeн.
Дaли eдин дeн кaтo cтaнe нa 60, щe ми poди 4-5 дeцa?
Maлкo вepoятнo, нo нe и нeвъзмoжнo.
т. Клoшap

Attached: 1561917349817.png (960x891, 483K)

E-except Tengrism.. rite??

When I see the red jihad star of turkshits posting here I feel disgust

True, I simply can't take them seriously, especially if they're not from a religious family but decided to believe in that bullshit themselves.

yes ofc my tvrkic brother

Пътyвaм в пpeтъпкaния влaк Coфия Bapнa кaтo щe cлeзнa нa Плoвдив

T инцeл

Islam prohibits symbolism as far as I know. And it was the Muslims that took the star and crescent onto themselves from us. It is Turkic.

That's ok. I like Tengrism because it doesn't put pressure on people's daily life and worldview like Abrahamtards.
That red jihad star predates Islam

Ova . seljaci out

how did islam take the crescent and start from the turkics exactly? i always thought it was muslim

тaa peлaцијa нeли e 9-10 caaтa

turGEY

Ottoman influence.

Though to be frank, it might be Turkic or Byzantine/Anatolian.

AFAIK Turks got it from Byzantium when the latter allied with the Gokturk khaganate. The star and crescent later became a symbol associated with Islam when the Oghuz converted to Islam, more specifically in 1064, when the Seljuk sultan Alp Arslan destroyed Ani and had a huge crescent build on the town's cathedral.

thanks for the clarification, it does make sense its turkic since it was on the banner of the cumans too

If im not mistaken there was proof that it started in central asia with the turks (found on coins i think)

јaдaм млeкo co биcквити

I think we took them from Sasanids rather than Byzantines. But Persians also took the symbol from Greeks so you're right I guess.

Attached: Kavadh%20I.jpg (384x372, 171K)

Yeah, there were also large amounts of Sassanid coins bearing the symbol being taken or traded into Arabia and North Africa. IIRC some historians think that's how it became a prevalent symbol in Islam, some say that it only became common thanks to the Ottomans. Well, I dunno honestly.

зaтeмeлeн и цpвeнoaпчeтиpaн

well Byzantines were not all greek it was a larp empire it wasnt even fully greek

kvo mleko?

битoлcкo

Cope. I bet it was huge fun blinding tatar nonhumans

we took 90% of their holdings in the balkans and btfo'd them hard, cope

We know
Greeks made up a huge part of the educated elite, tough
They spoke their language, Greeks are like kikes in terms of economical and educationally acquisitions in foreign states

What phone model do you use?

samsung j5 2017
i need to get a new one but idk which chinkphone is decent

thats true but it was an anarchic chaotic larp empire that couldn't function properly

Is Iran a country with the most underrated history in the world?

kad ce se tepamo sa turci

maybe, but i think Spain is more underrated

More like overrated IMO.

nah they did a lot of shit much better than what the anglocucks did and they have more interesting history, when it comes to colonialism its all muh anglo empire biggest lemao, Iran was more interesting in antiquity and the early middle ages, khwarezmian empire was a joke too

What do you mean?
They mostly brag about being Persians and everyone is somewhat familiar or acknowledges Persian influence on Europe and the whole world.
It’s just that their reputation has been recently fucked up by wars.

does iran haet fyrom

who doesn't?

Religiosity is the new edgy thing to do and be

found someones visa think i should try buy cigs with it

>be iranian
>go to center of albanian city of Ushkub
>see massive tasteless monument to person who fucked up your empire

Most people don't know anything about Persia/Iran's Islamic history, though.

Exactly, on Jow Forums at least. Been saying this for a while, these internet Christcucks have the exact same mentality as those edgy internet atheists like a decade ago.

its all the christcucks that have this ignorant edgy mentality

but you ARE the edgy atheists, you cucks

Attached: Priest.(Ragnarok.Online).full.1157990.jpg (408x508, 103K)

Internet ones are the worst, they always act like they know something that's beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals, but when you press them to "enlighten" you, it's always some nonsensical inane drivel.

Ah lovely, Tranita is here to tell us how NCRI/MKO were Soviet era anti-communist fighters and how every 4th child in the Balkans became a janissary.

Atheists do the same though.

difference is that atheists don't have nonsensical drivel
still edgy faggots both of em

Maybe I'm biased, but edgy atheists' arguments aren't nearly as detached from reality. Though they're usually STEMshits who can't give adequate answer to theological or philosophical arguments.

It's contrarianism, contrarian fags will always be there

again spaming the serbian retard from kumanovo

if you want him so much why don't you go in kumanovo to suck his dick

I shop at more expensive supermarkets (with prices 30% more than average) just because they don't have smelly fyromians and poor old babushkas

Attached: 1531752817312.png (767x763, 161K)

>atheists
>not nonsensical
Every single argument presented by an atheist is like listening to a bunch of unfinished sentences.
If you ask a religious person about the start of the world, no matter how nonsensical and fictional it is, it’s still better than:
>What created the world
-Durr it’s a big bang!
>What caused big bang
-Oh well gasses colliding!!!
>Where did gasses come from
-Oh, well they existed
And so on and so on until it gets to the point of describing all of these to an unknown force which he won’t call God, but whatever else he can, because after all, he’s an atheist because he’s mad at God because of certain point of his life.

This but unironically

im god let me explain how everything came to be

First there was space and it was empty and from it threw infinty it means that if there is atleast infinity of time that means it has chances of math to appear and once math apeared it means that everything came to be

we are seen fractals and we are living in binary code

iran has no history outside of islam
same with "egypt"
that being said both persia and egypt were SHIT and the greeks were always better in every singe way

also it doesn't matter either way
whatever little "iranian history" is left it will be bombed to dust in the upcoming war
riiiight, and you're a proud conformist who would never do something shameful like thinking for yourself

Attached: 1563026005027.png (610x555, 443K)

Jelly cause he's more manly than you, janevski??

Very low iq post

and not to mention
>men and women are the same
>all races are the same
>all cultures are the same
and don't even get me started on global weather

atheists are the DUMBEST people on the whole planet

Attached: 1563153796960.jpg (358x381, 42K)

Yes I'm jealous you make memes of him and he's getting bitches in russia while I get nothing and I'm a poor VERO cashier

>tfw nonsensical shitpost actually sounds like something quasi intellectual would say

.t mad at God for late elementary and early high school experience

projecting & seething

>riiiight, and you're a proud conformist who would never do something shameful like thinking for yourself
the world is not black and white you damn retard

>an unknown force which he won’t call God, but whatever else he can,
It's almost not every force is your benevolent sapient God with a consciousness. When you observe an object falling to the floor, you can simply conclude that this a natural phenomena happening due to gravity, or screech how le ebil atheists decide to asscribe God's will to gravity because I'm "angry" or whatnot. Big Bang is the result of the singularity that has always existed suddenly expanding. You can go out of your way to ascribe the existence of this mass, or its expansion and loss of density to God, but the matter of fact is that you're bullshitting by ascribing Godly features to natural phenomena.
>iran has no history outside of islam
Kindergarten dropout strikes again.
Read about:
> Medes
> Achaemenids
> Seleucids
> Parthians
> Sassanids
> Persian-supported Abbasids
> Buyyids
> Persian-supported Turkic dynasties
> Persian-supported Mongol dynasties
> Safavids
> Post-Safavid Persian Shi'a-influenced clerics
> Iran-dominated Iraqi governments post-American invasion/Iranian-backed Shi'a militias
Iran has the most underrated history in the world.

>projecting
Based force usage of new word even if it doesn’t make any sense.

>I believe that an invisible man is persecuting me, peeking under my sheets to see whether I am masturbating so that he can send me to the fire pits! That's not schizophrenia, I s-swear!

its not nonsenseical its actually quiet easy to understand

first there was a void a space than time came to be and from time chances of things to happen and when that came to be everything started to happen and what we are living in is mathematical binary code

>It's almost
It's almost as if*
Sorry, didn't proofread because I was too busy teaching Tranita elementary school history again.

>there are unironic Serbs ITT
What went wrong, fellas...

>> Medes
>> Achaemenids
>> Seleucids
>> Parthians
>> Sassanids
>> Persian-supported Abbasids
>> Buyyids
>> Persian-supported Turkic dynasties
>> Persian-supported Mongol dynasties
>> Safavids
idiots
all of them
can't hold a candle to a greek

Attached: 1563108064214.png (599x600, 187K)

Im club tanzen alle nur zu Shabba, sie will Šaban Šaulić

youtube.com/watch?v=XdnI7sm6LeQ

hey albanomutt are you still arabian
reading last thread it seems you wanna be a russian now

Attached: 1564210020896.gif (220x216, 39K)

The force I’m talking about is no ordinary one such as gravity, I was talking about the force that created the whole universe, which is the basic human idea of God, as he is the one responsible for it in every(?) religion.

>mention Bulgaria and Serbia in the same post
>Bugars stream to give me (You)s
Why are they like that?

im not an atheist

We shouldn't judge the brain damaged.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28392301

>m-muh greeks
>ever superior to romans
cope, you like the gayreeks because of muh orthodoxy not because of their actual works, you stupid larper

They fall for your genius baits Angel

He is baiting kek

Not him...
Da jivee b1lgariq

Fucking motivating as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=rsrDYTEicq8

Everyone likes us, including your sister LOL

Is this the golden age of macedonian shitposting?

Why the fuck do Macedonians keep having мaкeдoнcкo вeчe in South Serbian cities that are literally 20 minutes away from the border?

Attached: 1523708480385.png (446x456, 262K)

effendov, this is what rampant orthoniggery does to your brain, you should despise these subhumans our national hero Vasil Levski got snitched on by an orthodox priest to the turks and this is how he got hanged

secret plan to smuggle in migrants?

im fine with that, but never ever compare yourselves to the romans

Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
Jow Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

*macedonian router noises*

We don't, we're pretty separate actually

>our national hero Vasil Levski got snitched on by an orthodox priest to the turks and this is how he got hanged
WHAT THE FUCK
IS THIS TRUE
FUCKING ORTHOSUBANIMALS REEEEE
WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT PRIEST JESUS CHRIST