Tell me about evolution of sweden architecture

Tell me about evolution of sweden architecture.

Attached: svecia-1_5aa30f48f2efb.jpg (800x600, 155K)

I want to compare with the history of the development of Russian architecture

bumb

Attached: sweden.jpg (728x381, 142K)

bumb

Attached: Växjö_Cathedral_1.jpg (800x1070, 124K)

bumb

Attached: kiruna-church-e1481556605604.jpg (2084x1386, 645K)

bumb

its probably better you look it up somewhere else than ask on Jow Forums

we wuz kings and shiet, we invented the pyramids and shiet, but then all those christian mothafukkas stole everythang and changed history. Now get yo germanic asses to bed.

Was good
Ruined by modernism
/thread

Jow Forums is the exact place for it.

>huts
>mudhuts
>wooden shed
>30years war
>finds out ppl have doors, windowframes and walls

Say something nice about the tallest building in Sweden.
Designed by a Spaniard.

Attached: tt_webb.jpg (750x500, 387K)

based

Attached: 1494193592086.jpg (397x402, 69K)

ah yes, where we started to go wrong...

I din't like it.
I like old European architecture

swedes which century were building similar architecture?

Attached: gettyimages-629833878-612x612.jpg (612x408, 62K)

Attached: gettyimages-660385024-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 605K)

I don't can to find article on the history of Swedish architecture in the internet

the red/tan house to the right of the alley are from 1650/1520 according to wikipedia

It looks like Gdansk

there are how many saved architecture of 16th/17th century in Sweden?
How looked sweden architecture in the 13th - 15th century sweden architecture?

Attached: do you remember the toiling millions of suomi slaved in the swedish acid mines of turku(Åbo).png (1920x1108, 614K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (450x450, 17K)

Well, these days it's all about mud huts, 'cause that's the way of the nigger.

Helsinki was were building by russian architects

Russia was build by Swedish vikings

TRUEEEEEEE OMEGALUL

Future swedish architecture right here

Attached: Uppsala-Mosque-in-uppsala-sweden.jpg (800x533, 49K)

No it was not

I want to know about wooden architecture of Sweden

Attached: красивые-старые-деревянные-дома-в-городке-kungalv-швеции-1 (800x533, 80K)

Umm sweeties

I think those were built by Hanseatic merchants which also had a significant influence in Gdansk, hence the similareties

low ceilings, traditionally no hallways, just rooms leading into rooms

I hate mosques in Euro cities, it looks like ugly alien spaceships that doesn't fit in with the surroundings

Check out the city of Lund, too. Some very nice old middle age-looking buildings there

You free to build mosques in swedish/germanic/nordic style as you please

yes, the main issue is that they are built extremely cheap. Would unironically be better to grand them the funds for proper buildings

>Rurik (also Riurik; Old Church Slavonic Pюpикъ Rjurikŭ, from Old Norse HroríkR; c. 830 – 879), according to the 12th-century Primary Chronicle, was a Varangian chieftain of the Rus'

>The Varangians (/vəˈrændʒiənz/; Old Norse: Væringjar; Greek: Βάραγγοι, Várangoi, Βαριάγοι, Variágoi) was the name given by Greeks, Rus' people, and others to Vikings,[1][2][3][4] who between the 9th and 11th centuries, ruled the medieval state of Kievan Rus', settled among many territories of modern Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, and formed the Byzantine Varangian Guard.

>The Primary Chronicle twice names Rus' among the other Varangian peoples, including Swedes, Gutes, "Normans", and "Angles" (Normans was an Old Slavonic term for Norwegians not the Normans, while Angles may be interpreted as Danes, not Anglo-Saxons).

shut the fuck up mongol

Almost no Nord muslims exists, so the muslims that live here build them in the style of their shithole homelands which is not a good fit for the Scandi aesthetics

Well, how about you convert and build Scandinavian mosque? Your country is in your hands, Sven :)

Massive cope from the pajeet piece of shit

I envy the Swedes for the rich medieval architecture.
In Russia, before the 18th century, most of our houses were made of wooden, therefore, due to frequent fires in these century, architecture from the 15-17th century is little preserved in our time, with the exception of a couple of palaces and churches with fortresses.

I like pork and I want to keep my foreskin, with that said it would be trippy as fuck to see a mosque with the aesthetic of pic related

Attached: StugaRöd.jpg (720x578, 120K)

You get to leave your foreskin if you convert, tho. And you should really try some good mutton kebab sometimes. But it's okay, your choice

Attached: bohoniki-mosque.jpg (550x366, 36K)

bumb

bumb