Michigan should become an independent Arab state and admitted to the Arab league

Michigan should become an independent Arab state and admitted to the Arab league.

Attached: 1200px-Michigan_in_United_States.svg.png (1200x743, 269K)

so I need to go to the great lake region to find my a mena gf.

It isn’t even really significantly Arab outside of certain Detroit suburbs.

Why even Detroit suburbs of all places?
Arabs over here tend to flock to the biggest most relevant places. Congregating within the NYC area would be much more something they'd do

I don't know but when I visited my relatives in Detroit, it was like literally going to Iraq, not even making it up. Pretty based.

Why?

NYC has the second largest concentration of Arabs in the US after Detroit. The reason why the Detroit suburbs have such a high concentration of Arabs is because of chain migration and the automobile industry.
I imagine that the first waves were Christian Arabs moving in for the automobile industry during the early 1900’s and then followed by actual Muslim Arabs in the late 1900’s.
You can find Arabs in most metropolitan centers in the US just like any other immigrant ethnic group.

Attached: 4C85E828-987C-47EE-A614-7A745F15480C.png (690x500, 247K)

I think second largest after detroit is San Diego and southern california in general.

based

Attached: the_sheik.png (320x728, 154K)

California is the state with the most Arabs but I am talking about the New York Metropolitan Area. Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area are the 3rd and 4th largest population centers for Arab-Americans respectively but neither of them alone surpasses New York or Detroit.

Attached: 1667950E-6966-4236-9D68-AE36C80A3A2A.png (1024x757, 616K)

Michigan is honorary Polish fucker

Attached: A1D5F1DA-F229-4A8E-9A5F-C66F3F3C8EF6.png (1024x1019, 229K)

It's also the Dutchest state I think.

do you have a source to back that up?

You get illinois. Michigan is ours, polack

Attached: 5d07a1e16fc920279f04aea5-750-562.png (750x562, 226K)

Wisconsin and Michigan are rightful Polish clay and should be annexed as Polish overseas territory
Probably. Grand Rapids has very large Dutch population.

>Dakota/Lakota/Nakota/Sioux in South Dakota
B&R

In general if you go through the countryside of the Mid-West you suddenly come across villages/settlements like 'Nederland' 'Holland' 'Vlissingen' etc
Not very original but it stands out a lot.

The UP is full of catholic poles.

I don't want this whole Chicago shithole.
And why the fuck there is so many Arabs in West Virginia and Tennessee? It's rather surprising

I'm guessing we are drawn to states that permit cousin marriages.