How do we make Jow Forums love America again?

How do we make Jow Forums love America again?

Attached: american hate.png (3052x1900, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2gY_e1ZKD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't.

We don't.

Elect democrat

thank you for your service

don't bother yourself with caring what cretins think of you

I like Americans but they are just too easy to bait

Lose weight.

I like the USA but I also think it's completely morally bankrupt. Just yesterday someone posted an article about a drone strike hitting the wrong target killing 30 fruit pickers and you just know nothing will come of it.
Something like that over here would have our minister of defense fired and probably everyone involved as well.

shart in mart

trust me when I say this, we hate it too.

and that's why your country is a doormat whenever war comes about

Americans just need to stop posting anything related to another counry, yes even to say positive things.
Btw Canada doesn't count as another country except for Québec

Are americans currently the most bullied users on Jow Forums?

Fuck you americanski

Kill all democrats

That would be canadians.

while I do like the idea of less democrats ruining this country, that's too extreme a means of their removal

>Something like that over here would have our minister of defense fired and probably everyone involved as well
You actually believe this horseshit? European elites have the exact same mindset towards foreigners as their American counterparts. Stop reading the mainstream media, and try to turn off the switch in your head that makes you subconsciously hold Americans to a higher standard, you'll be better off.

be damned if you do, be damned if you don't. Just learn to acknowledge that there will be hate no matter what and move on.

I hate Americans so god damn much.

>European elites have the exact same mindset towards foreigners as their American counterparts.
They do. But I do have a little more faith in our democratic system to demand some sort of justice. People here are not comfortable with the knowledge their country is ruining lives abroad.

Here's your answer OP, it's hopeless. It's possible to reason with Men, but not NPC's. These folks have had their minds so thoroughly melted by Jow Forums memes it's all they know anymore.

That's why you let in all the Moroccan, black people and Indonesian LOL.

I love America :)

>get called fat
>weigh less than 90% of people here

this.

Every obese yank can Choke on a big fat burger, then we can start talking about cease fire

kill yourself m8

We've never loved you and never will. We hate you unironically

by posting clownpiece

Attached: __clownpiece_touhou_drawn_by_itou_yuuji__sample-68a835cd4087f1c18b98d3c8a75f02a0.jpg (850x1189, 215K)

You can't fool me, I spent a few months in Germany and the amount of clothing that had LA or NYC on it was surreal.

>Indonesians
Refugees that fled a country we created and gave up. They were often fleeing because of their ties to the Dutch colonial authorities.
There's an entire island group here who had to go because they formed the bulk of our colonial army.
>black people
90% or so are former slaves transported and owned by our companies with the authority of the government. You can't just pull them out of their lives, put them in chains and then suddenly release them into the wild again.
>Moroccan
Our government being shit wanting to be like all the other cool countries

so fucking what you fat obese piece of shit? You are stupid and hated. Die. No one wants you on this board

All Qu*bécois deserve death by French brap inhalation

not an argument

Attached: theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg (605x412, 46K)

based

I love poland :) Photos from polish guy make it look real nice

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN
YOU ARE NOT HUMAN YOU ARE NOT HUMAN YOU ARE NOT HUMAN
AZTLAN WILL BE FREED AZTLAN WILL BE FREED AZTLAN WILL BE FREED

seething lmao

Other finnish posters are nicer and smarter

Attached: finland on freedom.png (1775x198, 57K)

>But I do have a little more faith in our democratic system
How? Do Netherlanders actually have any state mechanism by which they can hold their rulers to account, or are you just abstracting away from the issue by a false appeal to that meaningless word "democracy?"
>People here are not comfortable with the knowledge their country is ruining lives abroad
What makes you say that? Have your people made any serious moves to leave NATO? If not, you're going to have to live with the reality you are on the side of those you vilify.

Anyone in any country would say that a few dozen civilians dying is a tragedy. They wouldn't care, but they would be expected to say it, and so they would. But would they actually do anything? No. This is the same everywhere, you're not "morally" superior.

LOAD UP THEM (You)S

Attached: 1559520817408.jpg (600x600, 241K)

>NPC

Attached: tipss fedora.png (600x600, 423K)

That is not a Finn, there is an american posting under the Finnish flag and no matter how many times you post that picture that will not make Finns like you. We despise you and all of your countrymen and when you die we celebrate

>How? Do Netherlanders actually have any state mechanism by which they can hold their rulers to account, or are you just abstracting away from the issue by a false appeal to that meaningless word "democracy?"
Our democratic process is much shorter than yours with far less different layers and a very direct level of representation. It's by no means perfect or some great form of people representation but it's very easy to punish certain parties and people for their mistakes while in power.
>What makes you say that? Have your people made any serious moves to leave NATO?
The biggest political issues we've had during the 2000s were almost exclusively about Iraq and Afghanistan involvement. It's definitely something people are uncomfortable with

based af

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 549K)

America should stop making capeshit sjw movies, and focus on their culture. Somewhere in this timeline America lost his balls. And i try to find them.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2gY_e1ZKD8

>America should stop making capeshit sjw movies, and focus on their culture
Agreed. Unironically B&R'd

Attached: 97e70b_5514533.jpg (1296x968, 197K)

we don't only make capeshit

What constitutes capeshit?

I don't hate America, in fact i love it from country music to old Hollywood.
But this is only thread i will admit it.

Attached: no one must know.png (455x340, 87K)

Americans are retardely obcessed with war but war never comes , if anything its you muttoids that start the wars

spoken like a spoil

Apparently all action movies are 'capeshit' now according to /tv/.

Good argument goblin

Give me visa to USA.

Attached: visa-to-USA.jpg (656x450, 94K)

I dont mind some of the culture, of course america has positves aspects every countries have.But their government is garbage and the general mentality of the country is in the toilet right now

because war is favorable

you aren't very sensible, you can't be blamed I suppose for being ignorant

I dont think they need more plummer

based

Attached: america 3.jpg (1600x630, 248K)

Superhero movies

we start wars today for different reasons than we did during the cold war. In the 1970s all of the OPEC countries agreed to oil embargo us and the US dollar almost collapsed. From that point onwards the control over the world's oil market has been our top priority.

Yeah having your youth coming back in boxes while fat cats make billions of that is very favorable.
Yes ofcouse not wanting to be dragged in to war because some americans decided to chimp out inst sensible
Neck yourself

you really are an idiot

just stay neutral like always you worthless lump

if we didn't go to war overseas then our artificially inflated economy would've popped a long time ago

It is what your country export. I just don't understand Americans that talk about "fly over states" Those are the places where America shines.I don't care about libtards or trumptards, trannies or people who are offended. Make America great again by telling your story.

okay, now this retard is epic

We must elect Bernard Sanders and shit up our economy to fit in

Attached: cardi-b-bernie-sanders-team-up-interview-860x740.jpg (860x740, 84K)

>NPC's

Attached: D9bq1MwWkAA56OI.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>2015

Wouldn't it be better for the USA in the long run if they slowly wean off the oil industry and heavily invest in energy innovation? I mean you nogs brag about having the best universities in the world all the time so it shouldn't be impossible.

Flyovers are used racist retards who show the worst of America. So no

Get better politicians and change your retarded system then i will like your country
I get that is for national interest but your countrymen seem to fail to understand that and buy the “its to protect democracy “ bullshit, i hope you can understand that going to war with some sandnigger shihole or in chinaland for american interests isnt something most countries want to do

you should get out of this country if you're going to talk shit about it without actually knowing anything about it

get the fuck out, no one needs your worthless ass here

Imagine unironically saying npc when you're a clone throwing around the same buzzwords like every other poltard lmao

>why does the world hate us

Go die in afganistan for lockeed martin then you goblin

Attached: 8C2B82AF-F6AE-4947-B377-E3BE8FE4C15F.jpg (235x214, 8K)

>again

I don't give a damn what gay opinions the world comes to about my country

do americans think that americans being fat and dumb is a new meme?

y'all clearly do lol

"U-S-A" (*scoffs). That stands for "Underneath Saudi Arabia", right? Saudi Arabia, ever heard of it? They fought a one day war against America on September 11th, 2001, and America immediately surrendered. Nineteen Saudis killed 3,000 pussy-ass Americans. And so you became Saudi Arabia's personal army, going after all their enemies: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran, anyone who threatens their pipeline. It took only 19 Arabs to turn America into a vassal state. Look at yourselves. You're slaves to weakness. You say you hate Muslims? You are Muslims. A Muslim submits to his master. Your children serve in chains made of french fries and applause lines. Since 9/11, America has given another 60,000 of its children to die for Saudi Arabia. 19 sons versus 63,000 sons and daughters.

Donald Trump's Swedish financial advisor said the US economy is going great and that there will not be a recession. He told this to Swedish media.

As for America, they live less crowded than central, south, western and eastern euros and have guns. So they are a lot like northern europeans in that regard. They also have huge variation in nature and low taxes which is good. I like America.

subsist on the greatness of others you w

ok fine, just dont drag NATO in to this.
Better yet disband NATO ,it lost its porpuse in 91

Normal people would agree with you but companies make more by selling to mouthbreathing sensationalist retards like Yes and No. The US dollar is the world's reserve currecy, as it controls the world's most important banks and commodities such as oil. Even if we spend well over our GDP in government debt it doesn't matter because our government is about as AAA credit rating as it gets. So basically it allows us to spend infinitely and we can use those infinite funds to keep the infinite money stream coming and also invest domestically with military contractors.

NATO members aren’t obligated to join offensive wars, but they are obligated to join defensive wars
t. Took politics class

>america
>greatness

Attached: C7B3E3C8-F7DF-4ABA-9F9E-842F0E544316.png (358x310, 204K)

for instance, my county has a higher gdp than your entire country

There's something about americana that makes me impossible to build rapport with them. I don't like them.

The way they think, the way they act and god even just the way the talk, they shout even while whispering, it's utterly impossible to like yanks for me. I'd rather have the chinks take over the world.

Who gives a shit about AAA ratings when the oil reserves are running dry? I'm not trying to sound like some hippie cunt but it's an inevitability. I'd much rather see Americans invent nuclear fusion than the endless desert wars that result in 60 IQ shitskins flooding the modern world.

China, India and Brazil have higher gdp than Sweden, Belgium and Switzerland but it's irrelevant because on average person basis they're still poor subhumans

well, I can think of nothing more italians would deserve than a billion chinese tourists

The whole protecting democracy thing was real and what we were doing during the Cold War reguarding Europe. The government used that Cold War mindset and propelled it forward to make our current situation look less evil, because believe it or not most Americans do have a moral compass and hate the government for what it does.

that's kind of funny, because those are huge countries, meanwhile, my """""COUNTY""""" has less population tham portugal mr polack

Yeah i lnow that user.
But being in NATO often means following american foreign policy, or hearing americans bitch that we are betraying democracy or that american is carrying nato ,when the most benefited from nato is the United States

The second that Oil is no longer economically viable we will jump ship and figure out a new strategy. Who knows, we might change faster than you think. I hope China forces our hand so we can stop protecting oil desu

you should shut up honestly