Chaste Knights™ edition

Chaste Knights™ edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (BASED) , China (yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this thing/person is more of a female dog than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old:

Attached: Culture Pals.jpg (495x271, 12K)

based and bump

I somehow ended in a one-way relationship with this 19 year old Indonesian girl lol, this place is mental

OP forgot to type /cp/ and now I can't ctrl + F easily to find the thread

Same, I was about to create one til I saw the thread in the catalog.

I use pal

I can't be stopped

Attached: oeners.png (988x676, 118K)

Attached: 1.png (732x156, 28K)

Attached: 2.png (673x219, 17K)

Working on losing weight so I can take decent pictures and use those to create an account.

Translate pls

Ive seen you before on /balk/

Attached: 3.png (668x148, 12K)

Attached: 5.png (674x210, 18K)

Attached: 6.png (682x102, 20K)

Attached: 7.png (666x328, 33K)

Attached: 8.png (674x319, 27K)

All bulgarian qts are offline

Attached: 9.png (623x309, 59K)

I thought girls were disgusted by this wtf, isn't this pajeet-tier?

Thank you my fan ;)

Attached: profile.png (595x461, 84K)

Attached: sad.png (824x206, 20K)

job well done

imagine being this cringey
why are macedonians such subhumans

Damn...

Bump

based shitposter

S-Same but I'm working to gain some muscles and body fat because I'm a 53kg (116lbs) skeleton. My weight was 47kg (103lbs) a few months ago til I finally decided to exercise, tracking my calories, proteins and eating more than I can.

Send help, please.

Attached: autism.png (842x138, 6K)

>I'm a 53kg (116lbs) skeleton. My weight was 47kg (103lbs)
How tall are you mr skeleton?

I'm yoloing with the catfisher

Wtf you must be like 160cm or below to be that weight, that's literally Auschwitz tier

Why are you blocked? Trolling?

Macedonian Jawbrah

Are you blind?

What catfisher?

The girl who asked me if I had a gf 18 messages into the conversation and was acting suspiciously horny after knowing me for so little

I'm 179cm (5'10"). Oh, and I'm 23 years old by the way.
I have some weird genetics and a weird metabolism, It's extremely hard for me to gain weight even if I eat a lot of junk food, fast food, sugary and sodas. A lot of people says that I'm lucky for having such genetics but for me it's kinda of a curse because I need to overeat sometimes to the point of feeling nauseous if I want to gain some weight.

The suspicious thing is her being so offended and avoiding sending you proof

B

E

>I'm 179cm (5'10").
Jesus christ you must look like some gangly alien creature being that skinny. There has to be some way to gain weight

Yeah exactly, I don't get what would be so hard about just sending a selfie with a piece of paper (if you're not an impersonator that is), everytime I bring it up she just calls it a mood killer.

"Boobs or btfo"

She does keep mentioning wanting to see my dick but I never asked her about showing herself nor did she ever mention it. When the chance pops up again I'll ask her, if she expects me to send her pics without ever receiving any in return I'll ghost """her""" and post """her""" profile here so you Jow Forumsbros can give this creep shit for catfishing

Where is he from?

Germany, apparently

IIRC, at least when I was active, there was a notorious German catfisher earlier during the decade. Might be the same person doing it still.

Fuck man, that doesn't help.

I seriously hope this isn't just some freak and that I just got extremely lucky but honestly it all seems too good to be true

Just be wary and don't give out personal info, including your dick.

Not a single piece of personal information (including my dick) will be sent until I get the picture I asked for. Do you have any more info about this German dude?

Nah, all I remember is that the person used German accounts.

This thread is cringe asf

Stalking girls online and spamming forums is lowering yourself to pajeets level

Oh, I know. That's why I moved on to stalking girls in real life.

Yes yes we hear you but your gf? Where is she?

Bump

You're cringe.

Why are Polish girls so sweet, but Russians and Ukrainians are so cold? Does it have anything to do with my nationality?

They're nice to me

All Russians I've talked to behaved like a dead fish in conversations, really cold, uninterested, distant, boring... And then you have the Ukrainians which just straight up never replied to me lol

russian

>girl asks me if I have insta
>tfw too much of an autist to have one

which tuga are you

What do you mean?

Hes the new one

He is the cute one

Am I that easy to recognize or are there just not many tugas ;_;

>tfw no 1st world gf

did anyone visit korea this summer?

I am cute but not handsome.

Welp guys,wtf...
Met my qt,she came to portugal for a few days.
She looked cute in all the pics,she sent me alot of selfies(around 200 or so on top of nudes and stuff like that),when I first met her she looked suspiciously uglier ,she sent me videos previously so I thought that she looked 9/10 for real.She's actually just a 6/10 bordering 7/10 with makeup,idk how the fuck she was able to disguise herself that easily,I knew that filters are getting pretty good to the point that they automatically make your face look better but videos too?
All pictures i sent of me were without filters and her first impression of me was pretty good she even said I looked cuter irl.She was also very into me which started making me feel something strange.I hate when girls are too into me,makes them feel less attractive since they're something that are already"on my hand".
We had sex ofc and had cute moments but I just didn't feel like it was worth the long distance relationship.
This put things into perspective for me.How can I be 100% sure I'll like someone when I meet them irl if they have this tech shit helping them somewhat "catfish" someone.

Looks aren't everything buddy, looks like she really likes you and enjoyed spending time with you. What country she is from?

>saw this girl on Interpals that really got my attention, cute as fuck
>same age, same hobbies, same interests, same country and city that I'm going to visit in a few months
>didn't talked to her because I'm a pussy
>couldn't stop thinking about her
>she appeared on my dreams today followed by a nightmare

thanks Jow Forums

Attached: oo.png (180x156, 47K)

>10 views today
>all of them men
Why do I atract faggots so much?

>>didn't talked to her because I'm a pussy
What the fuck do you have to lose?

WOGS

I lov nazi tuga

My D in the box

Attached: 1568927755601.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

There's only 2 tugas now here. Me and you.
The others haven't been here in a while

>What the fuck do you have to lose?
L-Losing her interest in m-me even thought she doesn't even know that I e-exist?

Some of them used to be women

t. cucchi