Who's worse?

Who's worse?

Attached: who is worse.png (265x526, 12K)

Brazil

Really greece?
With turkey on the game you're gonna pick on us?

LOS

uma delicia :)

shows that even a Greek can see the objective truth

:(

india

turkey by far

trips wont lie

I would add Korea

India is the worst simply because of sheer numbers.
Why cannot they just stop having kids, this is just evil, no human would want to be born indian.

Ch*na

They all suffer from boom boom bang bang

>which shitstain looks worse
all of them are garbage posters that need to be rangebanned

Attached: 1545054836528.jpg (552x828, 45K)

Turkey

Turks ruin Europe
Brazilians ruin Jow Forums
Indians ruin Quora

Korea and Japan go together. They are the exact same type of shitty posters under different flags.

Attached: int OC.png (1540x1436, 3.4M)

India's fertility rate is below replacement

>Brazilians ruin Jow Forums
lol
mad anglo?

>Turks ruin Europe
>Brazilians ruin Jow Forums
>Indians ruin Quora

Attached: 1556638231729.png (782x758, 127K)

Come on turkey, lets fuck up britain to the ground now

briths looks like a inbred subhumans. god already punished them.

Attached: 1552393197536.png (553x464, 130K)

Quora, Stack Overflow, YouTube, Facebook groups, LinkedIn, XDA, Jow Forums*

Heh, indeed. Even though I look something that came out of a multiethnic orgy, at least I'm no anglo

i would rather live in iraq than india or brazil

actually that's quite a compliment for brazil. you're only ruining something that's already ruined and meaningless. leaving no lasting affect on us or the world.

lol
mad murica?

From worst

Indians-ugly stupid brown manlets

Non white Brazilians-violent monkies

Turks-brown muslims but with little euro influence

White Brazilians-they can actually pass as civilized

Turks simply because they're the only people I don't have ancestors and relatives in.

Keep seething. Maybe if you seethe hard enough your country will stop being a shithole and your countrymen will stop being a plague on this earth.

Indians are smarter than your people though

no sweetheart, i couldn't be mad at someone like you.

>Maybe if you seethe hard enough your country will stop being a shithole and your countrymen will stop being a plague on this earth.
lol, see if i care
meanwhile you country gets raped by pakis
lmao

how was I seething retard

Brazil probably.

Sorry, I meant to quote the macaco below your post

Of all three the only one's I've met are pajeets, I rented a house I own to one and I had to kick him out because he was shitting outside in the garden, he also destroyed the bathroom and turned it into a shrine.

He is a brit
Don't expect much

user must have hit a soft spot with this one.

>he also destroyed the bathroom and turned it into a shrine.
poo in the loo? do they really?

Attached: 1518769349823.png (792x1206, 953K)

lol
are americans really that soft?

have you not seen your posts here?

i could ask you the same thing

Our population growth rate is at replacement rate. Dumb idiot slav.

I just hate the Indian accent, nothing personal against them, but holy fuck every fucking time I want to see a teardown video guide for reference it's an Indian speaking English, with horrible camera quality, loud background noise and loud as fuck intros.

t. Indian

that didnt even make sense kid.

it is legit the funniest accent out there. And sometimes they put the title of their video in english, but when you click the video it turns out to be in Hindi. why the fuck do they do this

>Believing this.
At least make your lies believable. Pathetic

>t-that didnt even make sense kid.
lel whatever

It's for Indian audiences. A ton of them can't read hindi but can understand it so you'll have titles in hindi. You literally aren't the audience for it. It's like going to a horror movie and complaining about it being scary

But it should be at extinction rate.
I wonder how can you have one of the biggest populations throughout the whole human history and still fail to achieve anything.

I assume the younger generations are the ones that can't read Hindi, right?

The yank is right. You read one post from an anonymous poster and you got sent into a fit of rage. The worst part is that you'll probably be seething for the rest of the day and your blood will boil everytime you see a British flag on this board.

Average IQ in India is 81

idk lets see
>notable country , part of EU with a lot of history
>most famous and sought after place in Asia in ancient times , fuckton of history and culture

now
>some new world macao filled with spanish rape babies, missing links of the human evolution and European rejects

ordem e macaco to you too ape

Turks and Pajeets are ok, Brazilians are absolute cancer

>You read one post from an anonymous poster and you got sent into a fit of rage.
The delusion is astonishing, you mean this? lel seems more like I hit the spot

Read a book but what's the point your dumbass believes shit you see on internet made by high-school drop outs with half baked knowledge.
Not really. Youngers ones speak hindi better than the older generation. India is like western European region. Each state has its own language and culture, most of these don't even have the same alphabets. Hindi is spoken by the majority of the population so its pushed onto others.
Iq has a lot to do with how rich the country is. A fell fed and well educated population will obviously have higher iq. Historically you are an irrelevant shithole and your existence or lack of it makes no difference to human history.

desu I seethe when I read brazilian posters too because they're the most retarded ones by far and the funniest part is that they're delusional about being a shithole
this post for example is funny because you have an ape repeating the talking points of an average polcel even though he literally lives in one of the most violent shitholes on the planet

>this post for example is funny because you have an ape repeating the talking points of an average polcel even though he literally lives in one of the most violent shitholes on the planet
You should point that to the brits, he started it, I just returned it on the same tone

Chill out, poo in the loo.
And please never have sex. Don't force more innocent lives to live as indians.

IQ is a meme if not for measuring actual retarded people

Per capita we are much more relevant

Why the fuck are pajeets so full of themselves?

True, that was iq's original purpose, to detect people with severe mental deficits

Attached: 1567393469284.png (900x900, 294K)

Maga poster!

>Historically you are an irrelevant shithole and your existence or lack of it makes no difference to human history.
Same with you. You only achievement is in philosophy, but it was people who despised the state of affairs in india.
"Achievements/population" ratio is really laughable. It's even worse than africa.
You existence overall have a net negative impact on earth.

That's me

Attached: Tf6qIPD.png (400x400, 112K)

Anime queers are cringe

I want to fuck animequeers desu

lel

>Turkey murder rate
>4.31 (3216 homicides per year)
>India Murder rate
>3.22 (42,678 homicides per year)
>Brazil murder rate
>30.50 (63,895 homicides per year)
that's all you need to know

awoo is Momiji from the game Touhou, which never had an anime

Attached: 1567112931539.png (680x680, 304K)

HAHAHAHA
An argentinian of all people

Turkey

we may be an economic mess but at least I can go out without a bullet proof vest

>all brazil is like rio de janeiro
HAHAHAHAHA

last time I checked your safest states are more dangerous than our most inhabitable narco-controlled feudal shitholes. don't get killed bro

Attached: 4ialt62jj72y.png (644x1098, 686K)

What's with all the Brazil hate?

Attached: banner-brazil-itinerary.jpg (1200x540, 513K)

>don't get killed bro
it's safe enough in here
but thanks
hope your country gets better

don't you dare reply to me again

Swedes

why? i like you :D

Nothing unusual here, they always hated brazilian posters

Attached: 1567112794407.png (473x327, 133K)

I'll gut you

they cant cope with being assblasted by monkeys

And what have you achieved?

ok, sorry!
:(

Says the roach

because why not

why can't whitoids cope when they realize that the future superpower's citizen assblasted them?

The country that spawned Ricardo will always have my upboat

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 764K)

:)
You're welcome

>Future.
Didn't the mechs take you guys over?

ANIME

ANIME IS TOO TRASH UCRAZY

Attached: TRASH.jpg (970x550, 59K)

Czech's are academically the least successful people in the UK. Somalis outclass them.

Attached: D264CE95-E00C-45EB-9840-90B7AFBC1AEE.png (640x1817, 944K)

Come to Brazil plz

India. Not even a contest