How is the education system in your area?

How is the education system in your area?

Attached: 1549138601187.jpg (770x760, 70K)

a corrupt and extremely dysfunctional system that gives special treatment to retarded violent niggers who have no self control and spics who don't know how to do anything but be parasitic leeches. some illegal waste of life came in this year to sign up for some free food program so the school can be responsible for feeding her kids instead of taking care of it her own fucking obese brown piece of shit self and she bitched that the paperwork was in English and not Spanish. held-back retard niggers in middle school who are bigger than some adults can assault students and faculty, vandalize/destroy whatever property on the school they want and get no more than an afternoon of detention whereas white kids will be expelled for the same thing.
absolutely no accountability is expected of anyone who isn't white and any attempt to discipline these animals will prompt their parents to come in, accuse everyone of being racist and ignorant of the fact that acting like violent drugged up animals is "their culture". the education system here is a fucking joke and is ground zero for a lot of the racial problems in this country the way i see it. this is where the idea is bred into young people that if you're brown you can and should do whatever you want and be as exploitative and destructive as possible because muh slavery and if you're white you should just accept it and let them have their way and feel guilty that you aren't giving more to them because blacks are the same as you and me which is why they are aggressive apes who have no self control and need all kinds of special programs.

it sucks.
it's why out education ranking is in freefall, but nobody cares enough to do anything about it. only chance of a decent education and school is private schooling/personal tutors

used to be good but its getting worse every year

In what ways is it getting worse?

Shut up you are 1 on education quality
Lebanon is number 10

Shit

Shit

Shit

The current teaching system in schools and universities makes me nauseous. Especially in some universities there is visible the communist intellectual concrete, which stopped in the development of a decade ago. Learning on the principle of coming to lectures, transcribing slides and fiddling with the exam is everyday bread. What happens during the exercises and lectures is a total failure. Teachers pat the rules from books, dictate notes from books, they can't answer questions because they probably don't understand the subject themselves.
For 3 years I have been looking at this pathology and it is possible to even do a doctoral dissertation on the subject of what "work" at the university looks like. Presentations from 20 years ago, on the basis of books from the 1970s, publications are probably once in a few years, if one is threatened with expulsion from the university or other punishment. Consultations? I was lucky not to kiss the handle, although this person had a damn duty to be at home at that time.
Replying to e-mails? And what does anyone need it for? I often went to get my entry on the index and had to wait and interrupt her when they ate cookies and drank coffee. A friend defended himself 2 months later only because the promoter didn't want to check his job (authentically, that's what the promoter told him). And the money for the next person who writes for him is already taken by him.
What is the point of studying if you still have to learn sensible things yourself in your free time?

The only thing that is better here is that there are no ubiquitous wealthy Asians who give money for their studies and take up places for other people like in the USA. Unfortunately, this is also changing, a year ago the UW/PW list of technical faculties were mainly Russians and Ukrainians, and Poles. Is it strange that Russians and Ukrainians qualify for a prestigious university in Poland? Do they have better education than Poles?

Attached: 66322279_2454039298044488_8918231051608784896_n.jpg (720x960, 234K)

Wasn't great when I went through the K-12 system. Was only good for getting AP classes to pad up your college classes. Other than that, I had times where it felt worthless to learn anything and my performance in college suffered for a while because of attitudes I had during middle and high school.

>which stopped in the development of a decade ago. Learning on the principle of coming to lectures, transcribing slides and fiddling with the exam is everyday bread.
Hang on, how do people in other countries learn? I thought the whole meme about Western education being better is that they do the same things, just more effectively.

i'd say bad but only because old system was bad too so teachers aren't well prepared. my teachers told us everything went shit after 1969

Shit
>be at public school
>barely have class
>when you do, its shit or political masturbation
>be at private schools
>shit is oriented to entrance exam only
>fuck learning something
>obscession with public colleges
>be at public college
>same shit as public schools
>be at private college
>same thing as private schools
>only that entrance exam becomes labor market

Do you even studying in Poland / outside Romania to say me something from YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ? I dont care about what you heard from other persons I only care what have you personally experienced .

Attached: brand_development_proof.jpg (450x275, 28K)

Private schools are getting popular like crazy. Our public school system is crumbling under the hordes of low-IQ brown children

Pretty fucking bad :(

I don't think you understood my post

Was dog shit when I went through, but it seems to be improving. I’m fucking retarded, my mom put me in some shithole inner city Christian school and didn’t have a single science class from grade 3-8.

It's bad.
>paying 440k a year for 4 hours a week of sociology, math, "spiritual enlightenment"(this a real thing we're forced to go to) and other unrelated shit
>barely 1 hour a WEEK of Pedagogy, English and no german until the 3rd year and no 3rd language whatsoever until the 4th year.
t. studying for "bachelor" in Foreign Languages

The teachers in my district were in a union, so they didn't even have to put in any effort.

No . You didint understood me because you dont see chances to improve education system , you think that it can only get worse by the time , not better.I'll show you what the problem is. Aim: to teach the child what kitchen salt is: to give the child a simple definition of salt, to say that kitchen salt has the same composition as other salt, to show some other examples of salt. What is done: to make the child mindlessly dishearten rigid definitions, a thousand unnecessary ones.
information about receiving, chemical reactions, etc., which nobody cares about, and when the kitchen salt itself is mentioned, maybe once somewhere on the margin, which nobody will remember anyway.

Today I see people on the Internet who can translate a variety of subjects known from school and university much better than most teachers. Again - amateurs better than professionals? Students better than lecturers? The state of our education is dramatic. Education is a joke that you are finishing and you have the impression that you have been fucked by a system without Vaseline. And every subject could be presented in a fascinating way, so that students would like to attend lessons and students would like to attend lectures. But it's not about that at school, it's about the students doing something, not walking around the backyards and not making stupid things out of boredom. In order for teachers to have salaries, jobs are created to employ masses of educated people (who, of course, should be in the nation). The very "education" of the students is more a side effect of the training apparatus than a real goal. And so you don't remember the details of insect construction or the type of things that had to be forged on the sheet metal, as detailed historical dates.

Attached: common-sense.png (750x700, 20K)

Extremely bad. No proper infrastructure. People end up as teachers are often low IQs with poor morals. English medium education meme just exacerbates this issue. These retarded teachers can't speak English and won't bother learning it and we can't understand what they teach in their broken English.

it's hot garbage

k-12 was typically shit because of no child left behind, i think they got rid of it but would not be surprised if the same attitude is given. everything is very easy and you have to be an actual retard to not pass. community college classes for prereqs are basically just high school. bachelors course were a little tougher than high school but you get more free time so it isnt a big difference. i think the electives we have to take in college is just retard and not useful for the degree and should be more like europe where it is 3 years and you dont have to take a bunch of random elective classes learning about jew history or whatever class you pick. that would mean less money for the uni though so they would never. also think we should be more like europe in specializing earlier, somewhere like 14-16 years old maybe

should have went to a selective public school like me then instead of being a stupid wh*toid nerd

Shit poop

bump