How do Americans live like this?

Even medieval peasants in feudal Europe got more days off.

Attached: 1569077604839.jpg (2448x1836, 502K)

The math in this image is wrong on many levels. I worked through it a few months ago when it was last making rounds on the internet.

Why dont americans kill their masters?

just quit lol

Why don’t Americans break the chains of tyranny?

Even medieval peasants got more days off than modern Europeans

They got a ton of days off

Why do American boomers always type like they have some mental illness?

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Why are Europoors so lazy and weak?

I think a Europoor would kill himself if he had to go through what an average American goes through (60 hour workweeks, unaffordable healthcare, hours spent commuting through traffic everyday, no time off, etc)

That’s right

Shitloads even. Metric fucktons perhaps.

Dare I say, oodles?

Attached: gamesconsole.jpg (1242x1554, 1M)

They do have a mental illness. Years of driving around using leaded gasoline has made them retarded.

its are culture bro stop hating

In some places they had laws that you can’t fight on Sundays. This evolved into also no fighting on holy days, so by the end of the year:
>By the middle of the twelfth century the number of proscribed days was extended until there was left some eighty days for fighting.

Why didn't people just fight on holy days? If your enemy is taking a day off in observance of a holy day that's a day they are very vulnerable to a surprise attack and that can really help give you the upper hand in a battle or larger campaign.

>since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

I especially love the triple exclamation mark they make whenever they want the reader to know they're raising their voice volume!!!

I think that’s fake desu

I don't. Never worked before.

Attached: 66820523.jpg (724x983, 327K)

Life is hell

Based

Because muh social contract