Pay attention, fags

Pay attention, fags

Attached: 7485120.png (833x655, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiatimes.com/2019/09/opinion/pointless-for-trump-to-try-to-pit-russia-against-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>N-NOTICE US AMERICA-SENPAI
This is just pathetic.

>thinking Russia and China are equals
That's cute. It won't be long until China handles the duty of running Siberia for Russia, if they haven't already. Russia is just a puppet for the true protagonist against American global hegemony now.

Attached: Xi_Jinping.jpg (220x293, 16K)

Oh fuck lads, cardboard fighter jets, rusted diesel carriers and nukes that explode 15 seconds after launch. Look out!

Attention all Jow Forumslocks that will eventually ruin this thread. Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman. Fuck you

Fuck ameriKKKa
asiatimes.com/2019/09/opinion/pointless-for-trump-to-try-to-pit-russia-against-china/

That's retarded. Russia is still way more powerful than China in practical terms. They need them as an ally.

Their conspiracy theories about China's annexation of Siberia are beyond laughable. Americans used to be good at propaganda and making up fake stories

This. Even I have to admit it's a cope.

based

see, I fucking knew Russia would betray the West. I fucking knew it. never trust as Russkie

>betray
lol

Lolwut?

If anyrhing it's us who betrayed it with attempts at destuction, ecnonmic enslavement and with NATO especially.
The article the French user posted describes it quite well. Our policy towards post-Soviet Russia has been our greatest geopolitical mistake of the century.

Yanks sure love to suck israeli benis

I still don't get what is there to hate russia so much at this point. it is pretty much useless. the propaganda in the west, specially in the USA makes Russia looks like the Soviet Union.
the US never tried to get into clear terms with post-Soviet Union Russia, user. It has always been bashing Russia non-stop. Those politics pretty much only gave Russia the option to ally with China

Plus none of their equipment was designed more recently than 1983.

>I still don't get what is there to hate russia so much at this point
Certain greedy (((elements))) of our society wanted to take over the country completely and exploit their resources for free. Russians got fed up with it and once they rebelled (((they))) started conveniently painting Russia in a negative light.

military technology has progressed to the point that they can't cut corners to catch up with us anymore

most of our next gen battleships will have railguns mounted on them btw

Yeah that's bs. Russia is one of the leading arms manufactirers in the world and has been investing a lot of money into new tech. Their radar tech is decades ahead of yours.

>muh railguns
Kek who gives a shit? You're getting swindled by your military-industrial complex with pricey useless tech.

kek. as I had expected
even here in Brazil people are getting fed up with (((them))). every time a new corruption schemes gets unmasked there a jew involved. our federal police even started to arrent jews who are trying to get out of the country with an retarded amount of money

Vladimir is so cool on this photo!