Do Britfags Hate The Germans?

Dear britfags,
i would like to change my nationality from german to british.
I have not been to you country so far but I will soon go to uni the to make my masters degree.
After discussing this with some friends of mine they warned me. I was told that the british people hate the germans. I mean they hate a lot of people but as it seems explicitly germans.
Is this ture?

Attached: painted-union-jack-plain-825x535.jpg (825x535, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/italian-barman-muslim-racist-attack-drunk-dario-antonioni-london-crown-court-trial-a8644541.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no i don't know where this meme comes from.
we like the germans probably more than anyone else in europe bar the dutch

It's mostly football banter. Germans are better than the French.

Bet youre from London

no i'm from newcastle actually

Britisch-Deutsch Freundschaft!

Attached: 1561716654042.png (1920x1080, 267K)

How the fuck would anyone like the Germans. Disregarding the hatred reasons, what thing would the average person see hear or know from Germany and why would that make them likeable

So there are some brits who hate the germans. What would be an educated guess in percentages?

mate i guarantee no one under the age of 50 hates germans there might be some dads army boomers still trapped in the war but they're not going to lynch you for being a german

No I’m saying that theres more reason for you to be hated than liked. But on average most would be indifferent, if you want to be liked then it depends on how german you are

THERE WOS TEN GERMAN BOMMERS IN THE AIRRRRR
AN' THE RAF FROM INGLUN SHOT EM DAAAN

Literally nobody. We can be quite abrasive in our banter and Germans are a good bants target but I doubt you would even get trouble from pondlife for being a forrener like Poles would.

Ppretty much everyone will be indifferent to it. I had a German mate in school and didn't ever think about it apart from joking 'meine schlange ist gross' or whatever, literally no one cares. Some might even think its cool.

I heard some German exchange students got beat up on a bus near me. I agree that most would be indifferent, but they certainly wouldn’t be liked for being German

what shithole do you live in?

>this is brexit country

Attention all Jow Forumslocks that will eventually ruin this thread. Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman. Fuck you

FUCKING BASED
Thankyou Finbro, they make me sick too

Well it is but that is beside the point
Yorkshire

They hate Italians not Germans kek

inb4
>NOOO DONT GO TO ENGLAND THEYRE ALL PAKIS!
>NOOO ENGLAND IS A DYSTOPIAN COUNTRY!
>NOOO I HEARD ON POL THAT IN ENGLAND YOU GET SPLASHED WITH ACID ON A DAILY BASIS!
fuck off amerimutt stop seething and dont come to my country

My mum grew up with some Italian immigrants in her Surrey neighbourhood
They had some sort of playful rivalry but got on well on the whole. No idea what you're talking about lmao

they probably just wanted an excuse to beat someone up, probably didnt really care that they were krauts

And it just keeps getting more and more based

t. paki

t. poltard who probably thinks amerimuttland is safer and whiter than any European country

They called them Nazis

once again they probably just wanted an excuse to beat someone up

It is though lol

Yeah germans are pretty well liked/respected. Lots of people dislike the german STATE/government though.

probably bait, but just incase

Attached: homicide-rates-united-states-europe-768x529[1].png (768x529, 161K)

Do you have german family?

no, but i've literally never met anyone who hates or has any strong feeling towads germans

But you’ve just been saying Germans are well liked here?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/italian-barman-muslim-racist-attack-drunk-dario-antonioni-london-crown-court-trial-a8644541.html

I said^

not suprising, they really do look muslim

This just in, an instance of racists beating up a foreigner means people of said nationality hate said foreign nationality completely

The result is the same for a person

You are not the original cunt I responded to? Ive said the exact same thing but rather than being indifferent, being German wont get him liked by virtue for just being german, on average. And most people having no other information about Germany are more likely to react negatively. Is this not a fair assessment?

I literally gave you an example of how Italians aren't discriminated here