Ruins latin america

>ruins latin america
>complains of why there are many latinos in their country

why tf are THEY so retarded?

Attached: 48403136-bandera-oficial-de-los-estados-unidos-de-américa-del-país.jpg (1300x684, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/ice-raids-mississippi-chicken-plants-aftermath-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im so glad that Latinos will destroy the USA

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
FUCK AMERIGOBLOSTAN FUCK AMERIGOBLOSTAN FUCK AMERIGOBLOSTAN

Latinos will improve the US. At least circumcision and abandoning old relatives at nursing homes will end.

Because AmeriKKKa was always guided by racism toward brownoids and blacks.

Even italians and spaniards weren't white for those autistics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

No it won’t. Amerigoblos tricked my parents into circumcising me so I would be more like Amerigoblos
AMERIGOBLOS ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL
KILL THEM ALL

Literally the best country in central america is the one we controlled most. The problem is that we didnt control you all. You murderous monkeys can't be trusted to make decisions on your own.

We didn't control cuba

I am of course talking about the end of the american empire, the end of american rule, end of american dominance. I am talking about the rise of China . You Latinos will help USA fall because you are not educated, you're criminals and you're going to be majority . It's beautiful.

>IT WAS CIA KEEPING US DOWN

Attached: autistic-screeching-random-tweet-9-donald-trumps-random-tweets-53563302.png (500x489, 57K)

Lol. California going to shit correlates directly with the growth in Hispanic population. How could a lower IQ group who is academically subpar make anything better?

You controled ALL Central American countries and when they elected democratic leaders you provoked coups and revolutions.

They didn't do anything to Mexico

Bitch, the poorest states like Mississippi, Alabama and West Virginia have like 3 latinos living there.

This is why they have the best health and education system in Latam

We did before Castro, it was better and then he ruined it. Besides you're retarded if you think Cuba is in Central America.

Why do you talk like a faggot from Twitter?

they wouldn't ruin it if our people loved our nations to begin with
it's like how people love to blame the portuguese
it's about time we got over it and got our shit together

get fucked mestizoids lmoa
give us your natural resources or be subjugated

We didnt though. Panama we directly controlled. Mexico which is partially central America we never controlled. The worst thing we did was the united fruit company shit which wasnt the government controlling it but a corporation.

The drug war and the economic collapse in 1994 due to NAFTA

I don't care about latin america, and you fuckers are perfectly capable of being horrible losers that fuck up your own shitty countries

stop trying to cope by blaming this country because it's always going to be better than your shitholes, you don't own up to your actions, you have no responsibility, and you know what, that's why you suck so goddam much and always will

fuck mexico, and fuck latin ameria, the biggest free loading losers on this planet

I'm a faggot from Twitter.

Attached: 15225875554690.png (645x729, 80K)

They've always been shit. California used to be far better. Also, you're beyond wring about 3 mexicans there. INB4 some comment about the companies being shit. I agree they are a big part of the problem.

slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/ice-raids-mississippi-chicken-plants-aftermath-children.html

Then go back and kys, fucking trash

SUL BRASIL EST BLANCO!!!

Guatemalan Civil War
Jacobo Arbenz coup d'etat
Contras
Salvadorian Civil War
Nicaraguan Revolution
Batallón 316 (Honduras)
Omar Torrijos murder
Invasion of Panama

Really, what do Americans learn at school? That you were always "da gud bois"?

>EST
gringo de mierda ignorante no vuelvas a hablar nuestros lenguajes nunca en tu vida

there are plenty of hispanics in Mississippi, you've never been there

Yep, and rent will keep on fucking skyrocketing, along with fractured national unity since Latin folks immediately inherit America's obsession with race the second they step foot here.

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

Attached: ASJDIBNAS.jpg (4200x2053, 325K)

bitching hispanics eternally btfo

According to your census, Mississippi is 2.7% Latino and West Virginia is 1.5% Latino, and they're the poorest states in your country, full of blacks and whiteoids.

each of those states is 250% of your gdp per capita if not higher

Tonto Chile-kun, no hablas portugués.

Attached: 598.jpg (492x487, 78K)

I've contemplated suicide, there's no joy or honor in being born in an amerikike colony.

there are too many people on your island anyway

So? They still have to pay 40 000 dollars for a birth, 3 000 dollars for a dental cavity, 50 000 in taxes and 300 dollars just for calling an ambulance. I pay from 0 to 40 dollars for that in my country.

hispanics are the poorest ppl in the us besides blacks

don't forget they also pay 100000 for a sharting license, and 250000 for relativistic gargleblasters

source on those numbers

Hispanics are the most based ppl in the US besides Blacks

You are dumb mutt offsprings of the dumbest white people, you were doomed from the start.

West Virgina is the whitest state in the country, very little blackos outside of Charleston.

neither are based. they are loud, rude, criminalistic, dumb, lazy, and ugly

CHI

You just described whitoids

TODO LO COMPARTO CON MIS HERMANOS
SOY LA PESADILLA DEL SUEÑO americANO
SOY AMERICA SOY LO QUE DEJARON
TODAS LAS SOBRAS DE LO QUE SE ROBARON
UNA FABRICA DE HUMO OYE,
MANO DE OBRA CAMPESINA PARA TU CONSUMO
TODO LO COMPARTO CON MIS HERMANOS SOY LA PESADILLA DEL SUEÑO americANO

Attached: 1566510588768.jpg (500x500, 27K)

american here travelling permanently until dt is gone. mexico is fucking awesome. the girls are so hot and the infrastructure is decent the food is great. i wouldn't mind going back to DF and living there for a year