Why isn't turkey as rich as France and Belgium when it too had a really large colonial empire

Why isn't turkey as rich as France and Belgium when it too had a really large colonial empire

Attached: 1553878139888.jpg (460x339, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selim_II
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Famagusta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

islam + low iIQ
a deadly combo.

ottoman empire collapsed and dissolved after WW1

our jew shipowners raped othomans with trade Turks cant into navy

Are you perfect?

The kike is correct. You guys deserve the middle east after the arabs backstabed even when the british were exposed as liars

>when the british were exposed as liars
fake news sweaty

Their "colonial" empire was only rich in Slavs and boypucci

Ataturk actually cleaned all the economic shit that Turkey had to go through in 19th century with his economic plans in 1923-1938. And his follow-up Ismet Inonu had great plans too (Koy Endustri Liseleri - Village Industry Schools)
But Turkey economically wasn't ready for WW2 and Inonu created massive opposition against himself.
Inonu lost the election to Bayar. Bayar chose Menderes as prime minister. Menderes was pro-American, pro-Saudi Arabia, pro-Israel, pro-Sunni Islamist and anti-communist. He made Turkey become America's and West's semi-colony.
Then after 1960's coup Turkey had neverending wave of Islamist pro-Americans ruling the country which doomed Turkey even more
Now, Turkey has dumbfuckery ruling through entire country

>conquer arabs
>treat them like shit for 300 years
>AHH NO IT WAS ALL BRITAINS FAULT THEY DON'T LIKE US

They are Muslim and Middle Eastern

Stop bulllshitting Turk , Arabs never considered themselves a part of your shitty empire , fuck you and fuck your stupid onion hat sultans , like I said , if I ever go to turkey I am bringing an Indian with me to shit on the graves of your sultans

You forgot hey ruled over a bunch of *rabs, and technically I guess Egypt should have been their vassal at some point or something.

Lol that's why people in your country like erdog so much, am I right?

Well I guess that's why people in middle east like erdog so much, am I right?

I like erdog because he makes you seetthe I still despise you and think you are criminals , not in a way different than Saudi ArabIa

Wait is ottoman empire really considered an colonial empire?

They had a big sultan problem.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selim_II

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Famagusta

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

BTW the articles dont go into this but the invasion of Cyprus was largely the result of the Sultans love of the wine from Cyprus.

It's not

we didnt had slave labour and we missed industrial revolution

still better than your country

turk are backstabbing midlle eastearner with low prodcutivity, french are/were productive worker with high trust within the people. cant compare desu

t.urk

The west stopped liking him a long time ago.

It's not in that its power was around the med but it acted like one complete with vassal states, slavery, constant wars of expansion, etc.

I meant the mudslimes, plus nice trips

>we didnt had slave labour
That's an interesting take.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

That's not really an accomplishment

Failure to implement the necessary societal reforms for the industrial revolution and enlightenment thinking.

i dont even care abut being rich but it would be nice if whole mena and balkans were speaking turkish now. like french in africa

By all standards it pretty much is and one of the more succesful ones