Dios mio

dios mio....

Attached: 1569091767722.png (504x526, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRBgZ4aMPio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

la creatura

latvia is not a flag that should be trying to call attention to the ugly criminals of other countries

>Rockabove
Classic American black surname. My guess is that his dad was a light skin black and mom was a roastie

Why are people in those middle of nowhere states so fucking ugly

have you ever actually traveled to Montana? the women there are beautiful.

He's cute

he looks hispanic

He looks like your average Latinx.

I thought Montana was white

he is a mutt

hispanics spread everywhere

>brandEn
>kord
>rockabove
alien language

Most central Americans and many Mexicans have large traces of SSA DNA so that makes sense too.

not where I live

they aren't generally where I live either, but they have made their way here and there for inexplicable reasons

too white, latinx look like pic related

Attached: 5a7f28d3b983b.jpeg.jpg (1214x697, 60K)

I have mostly black immigrants in my city...I actually prefer them over the spics because Nigerians don't play reggaton at full volume.

He's native American you idiots.

this

only a few south mexicans have ssa admix

Hey where did you get a picture of me

is that that horrible accordion music?

no hes not

Attached: Chilean mapuche indian.jpg (514x750, 113K)

Where do you find this shit? It's like you guys piss away your days searching local u.s. papers for creaturas.

>large
Define large. Because most studies place it at 4% for most Mexicans and that comes from the Spanish side, not from actual Africans.

conosurianos are aryan not latinx, only triracial like caribbeans, comgolombians & venezuelans count as latinx

It is but minority garbage migrates to cities everywhere. White trash is local though.

white trash is really only a southern thing

Looks like your average spiccoid

They will, trust me.
What? There is an afro carribean community in Mexico, it alone is like 3% of the population.

KEK don omar, some months ago they where criticizing him for being "Homophobic."
youtube.com/watch?v=vRBgZ4aMPio

Mexicans are more anerindian and less ssa negro on average

There in the midwest and I'm from New England and we have "swamp yankees" and the descendants of old mill workers that didnt leave the mill towns after the mills closed.

explain? the white trash here will yell at you and call you a nigger (I'm black) but are mostly harmless and pretty caring people.

Only mexicans are spics, triracial caribbeans who listen to reggaeton are not
The accordion music is called norteƱo

So what do you call Puerto Ricans then? Goblinos?

They wont yell at people and people arent overtly racist. They are poor, ignorant, kind of uncouth but friendly once they meet you. High amounts of substance abuse though.

Niggers

Island niggers, caribbean niggers or reggaeton niggers

nvm I'm retarded

I prefer calling them Puerto Ricans or if mad at them Puerto Rican piece of shit.

Puerto Ricans don't really strike me as being similar to Haitians or Jamaicans though. They seem a lot more like Mexicans.

Are these the "white" school-shooters i keep hearing about?

Go back to Africa stupid nigger monkey.

>hispanic
>does not have a hispanic surname
???
and you cant look hispanic, hispanic is obviously not a race

Where does the article say anything about a school?
I'm actually part Irish but okay.

>Puerto Ricans don't really strike me as being similar to Haitians or Jamaicans though.
They arent, they are like other carribean Hispanics. Dominicans are like slightly more black Puerto Ricans and Cubans here are like the white version. The food is basically the same shit.

That's like saying most Americans have x% DNA from native Americans then you point out that there is an entire community of natives.

>posts a Chilean man

uhm, he's clearly hispanic, I don't care about his name

Hispanic is not a race, you cant look hispanic retard

What's going on with your city borders?

Attached: 1557674893975.png (1446x829, 851K)

He's native desu

My point is if 3% are essentially black and others have some black ancestry there are way more than 4% of Mexicans with black ancestry.

Umm ok

Attached: H.png (2318x2410, 381K)

That is North Johnson City, which is basically a commercial district, aka a place where soccer moms can buy clothes for their mullato children in ghost town malls. Most American cities are autistically designed like that.
I'd say they are similar to Dominicans, but not Haitians or Jamaicans. They are pretty unique.

Mestizos with black ancestry are no more that 6% black on average

Umm what is this supposed to mean

sure you can, that's a hispanic, looks like a hispanics

ergo, that's a hispanic

Puerto ricans are more negro and iberian than amerind while mexs are balanced mestizos (half amerind half iberian)

Ssa means subsaharan african

If everyone who speaks spanish as a first language is the same race then everyone who speaks english as a first language is the same race too, american negros are officially anglos

Puerto rican on the left mex on the right, they are nothing alike retard

Attached: 88899999.jpg (540x393, 99K)

Yes we are very black, where muh reparations white boi.

Attached: EEdvQjXX4AAVqI1.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

no those are blacks

and hispanics are hispanics, just like italians are italians

I said you were whiter too

>comparing the ugliest Latino actor with a pro athlete
That's clearly not cherry picking.

No they are anglos just like you

>where muh reparations white boi.
Ask the old wealthy families on or from your island.

Why do latino women age like shit and become blimps. The worst are the Mexicans here.

I know, but it's fun to ask for reparations for muh slavery user.
Luis Guzman is half black, his dad (black) abandoned him when he was little so yeah, he's going to look like that.

Attached: 1564023790875.png (282x350, 74K)

you are quite butt blasted, and I can't fathom why

you might as well be pissed the sky is blue when it's blue

Anglos are worse

Attached: anglo.jpg (500x529, 193K)

>you are quite butt blasted, and I can't fathom why
>you might as well be pissed the sky is blue when it's blue

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

I know about it but I got no clue, at least here I've seen old women who are still skinny and some who go to the gym to get fit and fuck young guys. My parents for example (Dad, 73 and mom 62) are skinny, meanwhile my grandpa was skinny in his early to mid age and then at 60 started to get fat.

>itt: americans arguing over what race he is and can't find an answer
lel, the memes are real

Hes predominantly european and ssa