Ville Valo from HIM

Does he look more Hungarian or Finnish?

Attached: black_and_white.jpg (500x597, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/heidisbierbar_pori/
instagram.com/p/B1mAJgGn3en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: hat.jpg (270x240, 9K)

You can't look more Finnish or Hungarian because Finns and Hungarians are part of the same race and look the same

this is a joke, right?

Attached: bass.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Clearly Eastern Finland, i see daily this phenotype.

It is true. Both are Finno-Ugrics.

He looks kinda gay

Lol no. Eastern Finland is notorius for the moonfaced mongoloids

I can't tell the difference between east and west
t. capital area

Teenage girls love that.

Mega Gay phenotype

which countries have the most of this mega gay phenotype?

Hungary?
Finland?

West= No cheekbones
East= High cheekbones

Savonians are mongols that shoudlnt be counted at this discussion.

I believe all men with haplogroup N1c are genetically predisposed to being feminine.

West= High cheekbones
East= High cheekbones
You need to go really deep southwest to find the Swedish looking people
Pori is already a bit of a gooktown and Seinäjoki is North Korea

exactly in the middle

Attached: 5016AF23-DBAE-4C52-8B08-6BC7889D07BA.jpg (900x600, 134K)

No, typical west finns face is long and flat withouth a sing of a cheekbones.

high cheekbones are so cute on guys

There was a study linking men with N1c to higher rates of autism and gender dysphoria.

The SRY gene located on the Y-chromosome plays a huge role in the development of the male fetus. It is believed that a mutation on the N1c version of the SRY gene causes a malfunction in testosterone receptors in the brain. This is why so many men with N1c are on the autism spectrum and also have desires to be femboys or trans women.

Give source so it doesnt just sound like a incells fantasy.

Ah.

Not really. There's still a fuckton of Saami admixture in most of western Finland even if far SW has only half as much as Savonians. If you want white looking people go to Estonia. It's insane how much less Mong they look.

They dont look much different from us, besides our softer feautures.
t. SE

Estonians are swarthy manlets lmao

Attached: europe-according-to-male-body-height.jpg (956x637, 150K)

kys

Massive cope. I'd get an Estonian wife any day over a Finnish Saami whore.

>It's insane how much less Mong they look.
Please tell me you're kidding

t. been to Tallinn more than once

I literally couldn't care less about your opinion or what you would do, but I do enjoy how sensitive this topic seems to be to you. I can feel the unironic autistic seethe through the screen.

My haplogroup is N1c. I'm on the spectrum and I've always had desires to be cute and feminine like Ville Valo.

I also suspect that in Russia, the cute femboys are more likely to have haplogroup N1c while the meat ogres usually have R1a and other haplogroups.

Attached: russian_femboy.jpg (956x956, 79K)

Epic projections brå
you're the one struggling with the Saamiface reality

I've been to Stockholm via booze ferry many times and desu I can't tell the difference between Finns and Swedes. But I can definitely tell if someone is Savonian (Finn mixed with a Sami) or a Sami...

I once met Ville Valo in a restaurant in Helsinki, when our crew had accidentally been given his table. Apparently he had some sort of regular table and the restaurant messed up (thought that he was coming on tuesday when he came on thursday or something of the sort).

So, the manager, very ashamed (it was a bit of a finer place) arrived there apologizing as well as he could and said that would like to move us to another table. Of course they would pay for our food if we could just switch to another table. My sister and cousins immediately agreed, but I decided to play the douchebag.

I said I can't at all understand this and asked why on earth we can't just eat in peace, we did arrive only 15 minutes ago and we had just ordered.

Then out of nowhere Ville Valo apperas next to the manager and politely says that they have time to wait outside the bar until we finish dining.

As a big fan of HIM I naturally froze and apologized and said we can of course move to another place so that they can have their "own" table.

Ville was of course very grateful, shook hands with me and thanked me and even gave me his card and asked to give him a call later. For a long time I gathered up the courage but I finally got the phone in my hand and called my great idol. In short, there bloomed an 11-month sex relationship full of hard man-on-man action between us, that I will never forget while I live. Our bodies united time after time into a beautiful combination, and from the beauty of Morocco to the Riviera of France and all the way to the beaches of Galapagos with snorkels in our mouths, Ville Valo and I fulfilled our wildest homosexual pleasures on six of the seven continents.

We just share same language family.

instagram.com/heidisbierbar_pori/
These are presumably normal people and not retards
They look Saamic influenced to me strong East Baltid elements present
Most Swedes do in fact look rather different

So fantasy it is, shame your simply mind doesnt go as offical study.

lies...all lies

Ville would never betray his true love Bam Margera.

Attached: bam_and_ville.jpg (400x579, 42K)

instagram.com/p/B1mAJgGn3en/
Is this phenotype Savonian?

It's a true story, we really had a lot of passionate homosex, it's been a few years now but that was the best time of my life.

he looks better with a stubble

Attached: 643768a9.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Could be Swedish tourists

too wh*Te

give him 15kg's of fat and he transforms to riku rantala

Attached: rikurantala.jpg (612x373, 21K)

he looks too masculine here. this isn't right.

the appealing about ville valo is that he was always able to balance masculinity and femininity. he had the perfect aesthetic.

Attached: redshirt.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

he looks like an ugly hag who forgot to put on makeup without the stubble desu

if you want to see the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity, google otto seppäläinen

Attached: otto seppäläinen.png (345x470, 204K)

Fag

Is Ville top or bottom?

Versatile same as me

>Finns and Hungarians are part of the same race and look the same
Not at all.
F*nns are wh*Tes, and Hungarians are BVLLS.

more like HUNGarian am i right

What a bunch of fucking cringe.
We are genetically different from all you indonigger shits and Hungarians are genetically sl*Vs

>you indonigger shits
Stop assuming my race.

yikes

thats what you are, no doubt. At least 50% disgusting filthy indocuck.