What do people in your country think about Russia?

What do people in your country think about Russia?

Attached: yVxb9lTL6e0.jpg (505x398, 62K)

тeбя eбeт?

Yes, this is very interesting!

Cold shithole with a fascist government

Better than Am*rica

Attached: ju3fdbss4sl31.jpg (1720x1314, 164K)

shithole

You like hockey, have snow, got a lot of empty wilderness. We're pretty similar.

We love Russians, hate chinese.

Cringe
Based.

We dont

bs

I don't think I have to really respond to this one
Some people even think they'd be beaten up for being Polish

They falsely believe that Putin cares about us and that he would save us from western evil.

Okay. Most people dislike you because you're considered the scary fascist boogeyman to the east and you cant hate fags because it's 2019. Personally I was raised to hate Russians because my family are Finnish migrants from Karelia and they're still angry.

Most are NATO-loving dogs but I kinda like you guys :3

Attached: Russia Belgium Vlinders.jpg (1300x879, 89K)

they are based, we have a few former kgb spies in our country

for cumbrains
>hot blondies hookers everywhere

for non-cumbrains
>hot blondies hookers everywhere and snow

Mixed.
Some like you some fear you.

smol bullies that are tsundere for us

Good source of millionaires.

Absolute shit filled with retards
And I didn't think that till I knew some russians

People generally don't know much about Russia. They do know Putin and he is generally not well liked.

Women are hot, everybody poor, drunk and wear adidas

Wouldn’t many of those countries have to fight with us because NATO agreement?

llmllm

Cold shithole with fascist government but thanks for the gas and all the doctors.

I won't be lying, most Poles hate Russia. But they have good historical reasons for it, and hatred for Poles and Poland is also widespread in today's Russia due to anti-Polish propaganda of your government so it is mutual. The only thing i am worried about is that only one of us has nukes.

based

>hatred for Poles and Poland is also widespread in today's Russia
Literally propaganda
Nobody thinks about Poland here

What do you think about us?

>Nobody thinks about Poland here

I really doubt this. Kremlin's strategists are thinking about Poland 24 hours / day. We are probably the most important country for Russia, geopolitically. If Russia dominates Poland, it automatically dominates whole Central-Eastern Europe and puts huge pressure on Western Europe.

I imagined Iceland as breezy paradise and wanted to visit

Attached: 1567684601895.png (680x680, 221K)

>What do people in your country think about Russia?
le ruskies are stronk and badass xDD

>russia

BAD!

>Kremlin's strategists are thinking about Poland 24 hours / day.
Also Polish propaganda.
Besides we were talking about normal people.

most people think russia is le based strong country and putin is the big boss of everything east of vienna but at the same time no one would actually want to live in russia, it's kind of shit

No they bitch about Ukraine 24/7, they mostly forget Poland even exist. Just a buffer region between Germany and Russian satellites.

We love Russia and Russian culture.

Thoughts on war?

Attached: Screenshot_20190919_003528.jpg (1080x1859, 427K)

We don’t

The Russian government sanctioned us but it was only like 5% of exports like whatever BUT STILL WE FELT SOMEWHAT INSULTED AND HUMILIATED.
>t. Dostoevsky

most italians have no idea we were even in russia in ww2
we're more butthurt about our own commies who sided with the allies and overthrew mussolini

>No they bitch about Ukraine 24/7

Ukraine is just a highway they must use to dominate Poland and the rest of Central-Eastern Europe. The same with Belarus. Why is Russia so determined to annex Belarus? Because it wants to put its armies on Polish border. Poland is the final goal of all Russian actions. Russians don't care about Belarus and Ukraine in other context at all. They care about these countries only in context of conquering and dominating Poland in near future, because Poland has a border with Germany and ambition of Russia is absorbing Germany to its empire and using its technological and industrial power to level up itself.

Attached: 1564476566962.png (846x795, 165K)

Based paranoid Pole. Probably not unjustly. I too would love to annex Germany.

I will never understand patriots of EE shitholes