You fired!

Just got fired from my McJob AMA

Attached: Jerry newman.jpg (400x600, 72K)

was it b/c you didn't prepare the mcchickens in a certain way? i love mcchickens.

Attached: 1537059175470.png (269x306, 34K)

how does a surfactant interact with an ionic liquid?

how much monero do you own?

Too slow at the cash register? Getting orders wrong constantly? Ugly face? Why they fire you?

This pic made me smile. I respect service with a smile

Congratulations

Attached: D7632BC4-B1EC-45A3-9FC3-C066E801D120.jpg (499x499, 30K)

below
user i worked at a mcjob. the fuck
none
i worked their for a year i was never late or sick or anything (he even pointed that out when he fired me this morning) like a good wageslave. besides our regular cashier system we have this oldschool ass cashier for giving people back can deposits. he said that he cant keep me because the my numbers coming from that thing aint right and he cant explain this to the controlling.
good
right? i mean i am shocked because i thought u guys muh friends. this lizard brain response to rejection which you did not see coming (get along with everybody at work). I mean got right... So ye maybe its a bit congratulations i mean i am not a STEM genius but working there of cause was not exactly life fulfilling.

okay, i'll bite. were you stealing money?

something about this pic makes me really sad

There might have been a certain kind of generosity when it came to the process i guess. Shit the found me out haha
I should man i fuckin hated working there. Working in low status is the worst fuckin thing.

You can't spell, and you talk like you don't have a basic education. You also imply you were stealing. t. shocked you were fired and unsympathetic, sorry faggot

Are you the guy from the other night who was wanking when the intern walked in?

>what is a foreigner
Also you are a beta cuck.
Nah all women at work were fat obese cunts basically.

>There might have been a certain kind of generosity when it came to the process i guess. Shit the found me out haha

You should consider yourself happy he won't press charges. At least you can find another job now.

only niggers steal, so i'm guessing you are some ebolan refugee

>he said that he cant keep me because the my numbers coming from that thing aint right and he cant explain this to the controlling.
So he low-key accused you of stealing?

It makes apolar and polar liquids able to mix?

Yes it was pretty ridiculous because he told me 20 times during our conversation that he doesn't think that i was stealing. The numbers he was referring to were created basically because of user error. I basically just used this extra cashier to speed up work a bit. For example if a price was incorrect in the system and a customer wanted his extra pay back i'd just took it from there. I was actually shown "that i can do this" by senior employees.
I make much more doing illicit employment for friends anyways. Like gardening, construction. After all its an interesting experience if you wanna see how fuckin weird ordinary people can be. Dunno if he might press charges he said multiple times he wouldn't.

>Like gardening, construction.

based and workerpilled

Yeah i don't mind workerkpill at all. For example i extended a ladies garden pond. You work your ass off but the result is something special and people are really happy when they see the results. They also pay well and half the day you get to chill with them anyways popping beers, eating lunch, dinner etc.. My instinct tells me i should really just get a few more clients because you can easily make the same money as wagecagers with literally 0 psychological terror. Plus its literally paid physical exercise.

Are you Mexican? Your sentence structure is disgusting. A McJob is the best you were ever going to get.

Do this. This is great and something I wish i could do. If you can get more clients through word of mouth and keep it all tax free go for it. Miles better than wagie work

I was wagecucking minimum wage. The greatest irony is that mcjobbing is done because its uncomfortable to put in all the initiative. At the same time its the most horrible fuckin thing. It's like people who never go to the dentist and "prefer" having inflamed roots.