NOOOOOOOO

Attached: IMG_6870.png (628x719, 347K)

I'm gonna kms one of these Sundays thinking about having to go back

>wagies
Lmao I live with mommy stay mad faggots

I'm off tomorrow Fag

Attached: IMG_3433.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

You are off cause you worked all this weekend fagot

My absolute favourite thing to do is to wake up early on a cold winter morning, make myself a nice cup of coffee/hot chocolate, grab my blanket and sit near the window watching the wagies scramble about like cattle as they rush off to the train station or the bus stop.

There's nothing comfier IMO. It's even more entertaining if it's raining and they're scampering about trying to avoid getting wet.

Attached: lol.gif (340x340, 137K)

Ahahahah FUCK YOU

>be me
>be living in utopia Denmark
>studying 15+ hours a week (day off tomorrow)
>gets paids $1.2k at month

Dream lyfe

Attached: b0ebd11cc3b3124b9aa76780c36d5f89.jpg (500x760, 90K)

if you work 7 days a week like me, there's never any anxiety about having to end your weekend :-)

Attached: IMG_4432.jpg (720x709, 146K)

Absolutely BASED

>be me
>from Eastern Europe
>come to Denmark
>stay 2 years in college
>get $1600 a month for being a good goy and (((looking))) for a job

Attached: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (499x499, 46K)

at least i have a job where i can show up late like 9-10AM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>work as a forest fire fighter
>People think my job is tough and admirable
>Smoke weed all day and play video games on base
>When there is a fire make a fuck ton of OT working during the day, drink and smoke all night
>All horny young adults stuck together in a camp, so get to routinely fuck qt firefighters
>Fire season is only 5 or 6 months a year
>Collect EI the rest of the year
>Can literally do this every year for my whole life
>tfw I only work 5 months a year and make 60k
>tfw when I do work I basically do nothing 3/4 of the time

Why would you do anything else?

I'M STARTING A NEW JOB TOMORROW AFTER 2 YEARS OF NEETDOM

MY NEETBUX RAN OUT AND SERGEY IS TAKING LONGER THAN I EXPECTED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1527854011654.png (664x544, 269K)

how do i get this job
I live in MN

Us NEETs are truly living in the future, when robots will slave themselves so all humans could live as philosopher NEETs. In the present however, only few chosen ones can afford to live as NEETs. Instead of using robot slaves, we use NPC brainlet humans as slaves by manipulating their feelings and thoughts. Humanity is literally convinced in giving me 800$ a month for sitting my room and slowly masturbating for hours.

Attached: 1538294888977.png (332x332, 126K)

Not sure fren, I'm a leaf in live in northern Ontario. I get hired by the provincial government, with the position guaranteed because I have seniority.

Check with your state government. I'm sure they have a big intake in the summer. In Canada you only have to pass a really easy fitness test and you're basically for sure hired

How it really works:
>go to bed at 3am
>wake up around 11am or a little later
>get up and get something to eat
>realize it is noon and the wagies have already put in half there day and are also eating lunch
>realize I didn't even take a shower yet
>realize I'm a lazy unproductive fuck

Attached: 1581C508-0747-4790-8FB4-92E5CDF27037.jpg (1500x1439, 532K)

get out

>unproductive fuck
I'd like to believe that I'm a productive member of society but I'm part of a small cog in the MIC playing an almost inconsequential part in enabling our government's capacity to blow up people and maintain it's hegemony.

I once thought about getting away from this and doing something like data science and AI, but those people aren't doing anything really helpful for society. All that wasted computational and intellectual manpower that could have been used for medical or production, all just focused on targeted advertisement delivery, sifting through stolen and hacked customer data, trying to squeeze the last bit of penny from consumers.

Linkies lol

I'm fucking terrified. I work in tax, and I realized today that the people who worked on a state return for a client never actually filed it. I'm so fucking scared to tell my manager how they fucked up. I wasn't there last year and I'm afraid they'll lose the client.

Kek I used to do this. Now I don't have the time, you know why? Because being a NEET past 4 years I gained so much hobbies I barely have time to eat or sleep. I'm flabbergasted whenever a wagie copes so hard that he rationalizes how he wouldn't have anything to do if he was to lose his job.
Anyway... That being said if my situation ever changes and I run out of saved money I'd rather kms then wage again. This lifestyle is just too good.

how can you live with that kind of money?
do you even fuck girls?
do you even eat healthy food?
do you even travel?

>how can you live with that kind of money?
Cheap housing or with parents
>do you even fuck girls?
I don't but you don't need money really, if you are really slick you can just talk your way into her panties, see it to many times from my chad manlet cousin who lives with his mom to deny
it.
>do you even eat healthy food?
You can either grow it yourself or just find cheap alternatives online or buy in bulk.
>do you even travel?
What are you a teenage girl?

>"so user, what did you do in your previous job?"

>how can you live with that kind of money?
rent is around $500, healthy food for around $300 (detailstores in DK focus on low-cost organic stuff) and rest is for the weekend. So yes, its bearable. But you can get a student job like I did
>do you even fuck girls?
Last time was two years ago, feelsbadman
>do you even eat healthy food?
Yes
>do you even travel?
Yes. Plane tickets are low and we usually stay at hostels. Plus, i travel with family as well

Attached: bca336add102bc8421068cb9aaa5461e.jpg (500x585, 46K)

What hobbies?

>tfw friday was last day of work

LMAO FUCK OFF WAGIES

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*
Just take a couple seconds to...
>imagine the smell

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 7K)

Obligatory

Attached: 1537787517704.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

I work a 6 day week, off only on Saturday (and sometimes not even then).

FML

Based and comfy.

Being NEET is truly master race.

Attached: 1530882880199.png (300x250, 19K)

Attached: 1538351596791.jpg (960x960, 77K)

AAAAAHHHHHH DELETE

Attached: db4.jpg (600x439, 23K)