ROLL

Bitcoin is about to have huge move
Post your thoughts

Attached: BTC finex.png (2492x1074, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoslate.com/tether-destroys-500-million-of-its-usdt-coin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If down to 6100 is a huge move, then yes.

Gas the kikes.

If you aren't seeing the higher lows, you need help.

This my frens this

>higher low
Higher low doesn't mean anything regarding trend.
Higher highs or lower lows.
Higher lows without higher highs means you're still in a range.

Flash crash and then moon pump. Screencap this.

There are higher highs on the picture you utter spastic

To me seems like it could break 6k for day or two to bring 200MA lower, then pump on high volume and get above 200MA (1)
Continuation of sideways, accumulation and consolidation in +/-300$ range (2)
Or le dump which will take somewhere like 2-4 weeks to recover (3) (least likely)
Seems like bullish momentum is gaining but bears have to make their final dump, red barts lose their amplitude

Probably yes, similar how it was doing breakout in previous bear market. However 2015 was much more dramatic than what we have now

Attached: BTC 2015.png (2478x1064, 291K)

nope, it'll crash, and then crash further. It'll eventually find a bottom but won't moon again until some sort of significant catalyst comes up.
Our past catalyst was fomo built on news like futures and people being new to crypto. The next has to be something different people actually using it in real life more regually.

Everything points to the incoming capitulation.

There's about 10% of actual supply trading on exchanges, not much
And who is selling after it already fell down 70%? People had whole year to do this. Why sell after 10 months since crash? To exit position and buy stocks which are also crashing?

Ha. Hope you're 50x you arrogant faggot

What's your thoughts on direction we're heading to?

We're still in a downtrend, so my bias is down. But I don't see any reason to bet here. Are you in a position?

Been riding waves till September, now slowly scooping cheap ETH and other blue chips at certain range, gambling small coins to gain more BTC, still have like 70% in fiat waiting to enter

Seems like it was bit early even with rounding bottom and very low volatility in last month, guess there will be another bear plunge, but at same time feels like it will bounce back very quick and we'll slump on or above 200MA and this is how reversal will happen

That 7k+ wick which was made up with Tether FUD is kinda tricky, makes it difficult play

go fuck yourself you dumb kiddo, that trash is full of minecraft kiddies saying oy vey all the time nothing more.

Probably down to $5800 then 5k

Who cares alts are already bottomed

>Who cares alts are already bottomed
Yep, some even are below pre-parabolic Nov-Dec'17 run

30k eoy. Check em

50k eoy Arthur even said

Attached: probably.png (2490x1072, 334K)

sideways for eternity

BTC dumps and pumps back into Chainlink

JUST TANK YOU MOTHERFUCKER SO WE CAN START A NEW CYCLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you really don't understand any of this, do you?

>Bitfinex
cryptoslate.com/tether-destroys-500-million-of-its-usdt-coin/
>literally destroying their own money to make its value go up

Attached: 1501597983436.jpg (640x720, 152K)

Guys I think I saw Greg Maxwell. Everything will be OK.

Attached: greg sighting.jpg (960x795, 145K)

Stablecoins market is growing

7k EOW. Witness this.

how very convenient to be able to destroy USDT to cover up the fact that the USD they supposedly represented never existed in the first place

Bear trap of course, it's the more likely sadist-approved option before a new high of like 8k for another 3 months

You sound like a fag.lol

This right here seems to be the general idea of how the bull run will eventually happen, but I’ve been wondering about something specific.

In all kinds of markets (including crypto but also gold, stocks, corn? Whatever) are large bull moves always or at least often preceded by a dip below the average, which is then followed by a buying frenzy leading to an ATH?

I mean, is that sequence of events even actually true of what historically happens in markets, first of all. And if so, why might that be? Like is it a case of some particularly big money finally swooping in & calling the bottom and buying up their fill, spurring a rapid return to the previous low, which enables a cascade of other buyers to see the quick recovery and figure for themselves that the bottom is in as well?

(((They)))

Attached: 6AC64D25-275A-4F0D-8440-5B68144B0A56.jpg (680x748, 156K)

all depends on how quickly people catch onto bch, if it happens too quickly btc won't have a final bounce

Attached: outlook.jpg (799x799, 309K)

And what will the reason be for a rally to 10k after a big dump?

$1000 EOY

Attached: dead_frog.jpg (350x240, 18K)

People are going to move their money to the low stock prices atm.
People who lost money in stocks can't buy.
This is going to 500. Dubs say so

Lots of people heard of crypto gains, but place was overheated and bear market came in. Now lots of these people wait for confirmation in order to enter. If this thing will be timed with stock market collapse there will be enough people who want to put their money in new asset class market which has a lot to offer (smart contracts, all that stuff)
These are just arbitrary lines, TA is more observation tool rather for prediction

Market cycles, market psychology, human nature
You can watch BTCUSD chart from 2013 on daily and examine closely how it was previous times and watch it like a movie. I've taken pic here to illustrate how break up happened previous time, bulls were very prominent and if you'll use 200MA inspecting previous runs it will give you good picture of where we are now in terms of sentiment / momentum

80k EOY

My guess: 5500 EOY

you are looking at tether pairs you fucking retard. may as well have shown us the BTC/EUR pair

well it is more popular on here than chainlink since a long time..

observe > merv.tech

wondering if this is the same on other communities too, will be able to tell soon

whats the reason for the hype?

Attached: $@@.jpg (800x566, 158K)

everyone should get together and put an asking price of $10k+/coin

Double dubs confirm

1000 EOY

ETF is the next catalyst, not usage.

Usage is the $100k catalyst.

yeah, i'm enjoying the shit out of this bear market. managed to double my BCH holding by buying spot and swing trading. it might be my inner cashie speaking right now, but I don't think BTC ever gets back to a new ATH. BTC was at its worst when it was the most valuable. I don't see why it wouldnt be the same if it gets back to a 5-digit range.

Attached: 897489342378642876.jpg (960x682, 122K)

damp eet

Attached: 1522572230631.png (448x349, 161K)

try looking at BTC's history. this isn't the first time it was "at it's worst". your bcashie cult leader took advantage of it.

Where do you think is a good buying point for BCH to start DCAing? Not holding any but I want some.

LN is around the corner once wallet and exchanges start implementing it all shit coins that don't have any sort of smart contract implementation will slowly die off stay away user.

clueless cuck

ln itself is worthless it need a ecosystem that is yet to exist and ghe incentives are shaky

Ppl do full nodes they will do ln without incentives

you need a fucktom of btc in nodes that is why the average user wont be able to relay shit. network needs to be simple because it doesnt scale for shit.

Cringe TA

Attached: 8A4848EE-A2BC-4C8C-BA41-FC4C70B7397E.jpg (1310x783, 281K)

Hahaha.... these endless threads are a joke. You guys are like the losers who turn up to a gold rush town when the rush is over.

Now you're standing there imagining that the gold rush is going to start again.

Too late for the party

Nope no significant moves coming until next year. Patience is key, Still too many eyes watching Bitcoin. Probabaly around August next Year you will see the trend going up and I dont think it will be too late to go long

>Too late for the party
that's not how it works. btc can't escape the cycles the moment it stabilizes it becomes a store of value the moment it becomes a stable store of value easily transacted and hard to confiscate demand grows immediately while supply is inflexible. which results in price going up which gets attention from speculators once more which increases the price some more which results in fomo then mania then an other bubble with crash and lamenting... rinse and repeat there is no end to this.

>Still too many eyes watching Bitcoin.
you mean once again... i started following btc again last summer i bought every dip to around $6k. i feel it in my bones it's coming to an end. i don't know if there will be a final shakeout that truly matters or not but soon btc will trade above $9k.

"When will this thing, that is at least several years away (if ever) from having any legitimate reason to spike in value, spike in value??? Soon right? Like, tomorrow? Oh god, the sunk cost of all the time, hope, mental effort, and money I've put into this, ohhh godddd, my baggggs...."

How does it matter that only 10% is on exchanges?
>who is selling after it already fell 70%
miners (1800 BTC per day inflation) and traders
The bear market will continue as long as there are not enough buyers. Smart whales are waiting patiently to go back in. Just look at the volume during the 2015 bottom, you can clearly see that buyers waited for the capitulation (sub 200) to get in.

Read em' and weep

Attached: btcoc30.png (1535x743, 126K)

>EW
kys

you don't dig the ew?

lol elliot wave is so shit and this is a perfect example why.

Price to go ~$12k, sentiment will be way too euphoric people calling for 50k, then back down to new lows, continue the bear market then super moon in 2020.

Smart money is accumulating or waiting to accumulate BCH, because BTC still controls the market and heartstrings. BTC's decline is expected considering it had more adoption by merchants when it was $300, at 6k it's only floating on air and delusions of grandeur. BTC has proven it cannot and will not scale, entirely due to Blockstream's attempts to insert itself as a middleman with their liquid scam-sidechain.

BCH's achievements on the other hand have gone completely unrecognised by the market due to censorship and places like Jow Forumscryptocurrency where all news of BCH is rigorously suppressed (except any bad news or fake news of course). Developer and merchant adoption is extremely promising and the transaction count month on month is steadily rising, but who knows when BCH will bottom. Until BCH fully catches the attention of the market the price is dependent on BTC like the rest of the market.

The point I'm making is that if you haven't purchased BCH you had better do so before the market shoves a massive green dildo your arse and you literally lose the chance to buy the real Bitcoin for a tiny fraction of its inherent value or future value.

is this pasta? BCH is a total shitcoin and is most definitely not the real bitcoin.

I just spent 15 mins writing for your benefit, feel free to copy paste as much as you like, your own opinion is emotional and as such I advise you to take a step back from cryptocurrency for 6 months or perhaps deeply consider why you believe something which cannot scale to worldwide use, with no merchant adoption and extremely high fees such as BTC will ever command such a ludicrous price of $100k+, for BTC to reach 20k is extremely unlikely, I can't express just how unlikely it really is.

Remember you've primarily purchased cryptocurrency as a speculative asset and want to see your asset appreciate in value over time, the only problem you have is picking the correct asset.

Leave your emotions at the door and think logically.

Lightning will destroy your forked scamcoin

Attached: 1540858706220.png (713x1000, 365K)

LN is not a replacement for Bitcoin and depending on vaporware for price speculation is an extremely bad idea, especially considering the LN is proven to be mathematically impossible.

Also referring to the real Bitcoin as a scam is laughable, your extreme bias is going to send you broke, but I won't try to convince you, the world is full of losers and some people just can't help themselves as sorry as it sounds. You should go get a job and forget about cryptocurrency before you lose all of your remaining money.

>a stable store of value
>price going up
>crash and lamenting

Can't you see how retarded this is?

You're dreaming. Cut your losses now and move into stocks/bonds.