Whats point in going on

No. i didnt lose anything in crypto, and i feel comfy with my position.

its just. thanksgiving break is over. And i have to return to college. i hate hate hate college so fucking much. i hate all the people there. none of the girls want to fuck me cause im ugly. im trying my hardest to get Jow Forums but that takes 2 years to get muscular. im sick of faggots telling me
>hit the gym
IVE BEEN HITTING THE GYM FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS

i have to endure 3 more years of college. And for what? whats so good about graduating college? i get to hang out with more unlikeable people at my job?

i hate living everyday. the only hope i have is telling myself itll get better. but ive been telling myself that since highschool.

i hate college so much Jow Forums. i just want to be alone

Attached: 20140320164135d6fs.jpg (380x570, 137K)

If that's how you feel then you should just drop out now so you don't accumulate more debt. If you'r so unhappy there you probably don't have a real desire to pursue what you're studying. There's nothing wrong with working for a few years and seeing how things work before deciding what direction to point yourself in.

no one fucking cares about your faggot whiney bitch ass you fucking homo

i have no debt since parents are paying for everything. youd think id be more happy since not wageslave. but i dont know. sometimes i wonder if id be happier living in small single room apartment with a mcdonalds job, and i could just be alone till LINK takes off.

i just hate being around people. i wish i was taller and had big muscles so i wouldnt feel self concious around fucking chads, who were born with god tier genetics. ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR. why are there so many guys who get to be 6 foot 2 and only need to work out for a month to have big muscles?
i feel like im the only person in the world that has to work towards anything

once my LINK takes off, im going to get height surgery and plastic surgery so i can no longer feel inferior. i wish my fucking muscles grew now.

im sick of hearing white guys. im white guy too, but WHITE GUYS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING. they always act like such giant faggots. i want to beat the shit out of all of them. i often get fantasies of taking one of those white guys i see walk kn the street on a friday night, picking them up, and bashing their face against a wall till theyre disfigured.

the only thing that brings me happiness, or at least i tell myself it does, is drawing and reading manga. but lately ive been sick to deaths of those, because fucking 14 year olf girls on IG already have millions of followers without trying.

i feel washed up and destroyed.
i spent my whole vacation playing CS GO; the only thing that makes me happy.
JUST
WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAVE IT SO EASY???

Attached: 1540759258660.png (1024x1024, 1.58M)

Quit college, user. It's not worth wasting money and time when you could be doing something else.

Set a day of the week for yourself to masturbate. Sunday for example. Never masturbate on another day.

Make yourself uncomfortable everyday by puting yourself in situations you aren't ready for.

Practice smiling but being relaxed and comfortable whenever you're in the presence of others. Make yourself available but don't need anything from anyone (in terms of validation or acceptance)

Make sure to eat enough and get enough sleep.

If you already have all these basics down and are still struggling then maybe there's a deeper problem. Even though I relate to hating my situation and having complete hopelessness I've found a lot of the negativity is diminished in my day when I practice the above. It sounds stupid but it really works.

Also as user said it may not be anything wrong with you, it might just be your situation, but if you can't change your situation then the above will at lease make it easier to endure.

Attached: 1542573742817.png (270x250, 120K)

You're angry at them because you're jealous of them. Either you don't know what you want and are trying to live out the generic life TV shows play out for all of their characters, or you really do want to be more nornified and haven't developed the social skills necessary to excel at it.

what the fuck else am i going to do? cant live with parents if i quit. i sort of want it for back up
the fap thing is interesting
but to be honest. weightlifting is more fun and rewardung than fapping.
weight lifting is like the happiest i ever feel. i always try to workout as long as possible. and when im done, i get really really depressed and cant wait for the next workout.

i have trouble sleeping. im sleep deprived right now because i keep browsing the internet. life is so depressing

all i do is sit in bed and think how a decent looking girl will never love me amd want to spend time with me and how im alone forever.

>practice smiling
i dont know how. i hate everyone so fucking much. theres nothing to smile about at all. and how can i be ready to do anything if no one ever invites me to do anything.

Attached: kyouei-mizugi-45.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

i want to be better than them. whenever a guy walks around with their girlfriend, i want them to look at me with fear and anger thinking i can steal from them.

honestly, i just want a gf. i never once found hanging out with guys enjoyable in the slightest. in fact, i think i like being around girls more.
guys are just so fucking gay. They are either jocks and the sports type or theyre fucking weeaboo nerds. i dont get how any guy could have a friend thats male.

if i was just my ideal self, i wouldnt be such an introvert. i could have confidence. but im so so so so far from reaching my goals.

Attached: 23869644260_ccb9f294d0_b.jpg (681x1024, 245K)

If you want it easy go for fat or asian girls. If you want a pretty white one you're not going to attract one if you have a bitter attitude.

Like that other user said, you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations and gain new experiences. I'm guessing you're 18 and just out of highschool. You don't know enough about the world yet.

I hated studying more than anything, and because I don't socialize/party/participate, my college years weren't anything remarkable. If anything, it was just torture because of the endless studying. I just want to tell you OP that it's definitely worth it. Your options will be severely limited if you quit and drop out now, so just hang in there and endure, knowing that you still have the rest of your life ahead of you to benefit from the torture that you're willing to put yourself through today. Everyone's results will differ, but my work life is waaay easier than my college life now that the nonstop studying is over.

Sorry when I wrote available I meant to type approachable. Even if you don't like the people around you stop making it about them. It's about you making yourself likeable to them. Even if you don't relate to them find a way to make yourself relatable to them. It doesn't matter if you don't enjoy spending time with people, find a way to change your perspective of it and view it as constructive.

Stop seeing things in absolutes. Saying you will always be alone is obviously lying to yourself if you know for example that it takes two years to get a good body from exercising regularly. Even if that's too long use the fact that women aren't as visual as men to motivate you. I've known a lot of ugly fucks with outstanding women because they know how to make themselves attractive by their demeanor, behavior, status, etc. If you work on those things you will likely get a girlfriend before going to the gym truly pays off, though going to the gym will always help you as well.

Anyway sorry my response is less and less structured, kind of tired rn.

i dont want to fucking settle. And btw, ive asked out 8 asian girls because i had yellow fever at one point in my life and was rejected and ghosted by each and every one of them. I didnt do it to fucking settle, i genuinely found asian girls attractive. but now, i dont have yelow fever so much because i think white girls are cute too. This whole asian girls are easy is some fucking taunting by the chads.

And im fucking 20. Im more than confident when i say i want to see the world burn. not that im some autist who do a shooting. just, fuck the world. I began to see why scammers and robbers exist. i feel no compassion for anyone.
thanks for the words.

do you know what specifically i have looking forward to once i get out of college? i need specifics, because im so fried..

Attached: 265f9de247d58e133c5622800b48de50.jpg (680x800, 499K)

i see. i get what youre saying by being more approachable. but i hate being submissive. Everytime i open up to people, i feel like im begging for them to hang out with me.
And i dont know how to look approachable without looking like a total fucking loser

i see guys who are alone. they just stand around staring at people; not even looking at their phones. and they look like the biggest freaks ever. i dont want to look like that, i want to look like im always active.

Attached: 1543043286167.jpg (1024x803, 79K)

20 is still too young. Give it until 25 at least.

Nice FUD

Disgusting face

You're clearly severely depressed and suffering from social anxiety and depression relating to your appearance, which is impeding your enjoyment while socializing.
Talk to your parents about it, then talk to a therapist about it, you need help user, nothing will make this feel better except therapy, it's a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you unhappy and irritable constantly while isolating you from everyone else.

You don't have to open up to people, just try to be pleasant and make them like you. Not because you need validation but because being admired, liked, or appreciated are all advantages to you, especially when it comes to attracting women. Women are highly concerned with how good you are at dealing with people, and if they see you as having some status, even if it's only noticing you receiving respect from other me, theyll be more attracted to you

you don't have to smile at something, smiling is more like an attitude. i smile all the time cause life is meaningless and i dont give a fuck kind of thing.

dont take shit too seriously bruvs, most idiots can get gf s just because they arent in their head as much as you are. its funny but its true,

nobody asks people out anymore, u just hangout and if u like hanging out together u just hang out more until one day shit gets intimate.

be compassionate about shit you like, you dont have to be compassionate about anything else. infact girls dig that u got a mind of ur own

like i said, dont take urself too srsly. dont be worried about how u look or how u seem. that shits beta mentality. just chill and enjoy the moment, do shit that u enjoy etc. really simple when u think about it

Holy shit your a faggit.
You have college paid for, and yet here you are whining like the little bitch you are. GO HIT THE GYM. HOLY SHIT. COLLEGE IS NOT HARD.

Other men*

Also, you will be more attractive if you are rarely staring at your phone, not if you're frequently occupied with it

You have options to look forward to. If you want a slow office job where you can shitpost all day and get paid a handsome amount for doing it, you can find it. If you prefer a more challenging job where you feel like you're making a difference or anything in between, you can find it. The idea is that you'll hopefully be paid to do something that you actually like, as opposed to being paid nothing to do some menial manual labor type job.

You'll have financial stability, and freedom to do whatever you want after work, knowing that you can afford whatever luxuries (within reason) you want. You can't bet everything on crypto because nobody knows for sure how well that'll work. The only thing you can truly invest in is yourself, so don't take the easy way out.

this is BETAAAA, u dont have to make anyone like you. just dont do borderline autistic shit and speak out ur mind. girls hate needy guys that feel like they need to be liked.

if shit gets quiet, ask questions. remember, you dont have to do anything u dont want to. and if a girl rejects you for being you, if ur confident with urself just shrug it off and be like ur loss and move on. your disconcern about rejection usually fucks their wires and they go like "huh what happened here, did i just reject something that couldve been good for me?"

think about kevin hart. guys a fucking manlet nigger, but hes hilarious and im sure many chicks would fuck her on the spot. why? cause he doesn't really care that hes short. he knows hes short, he plays it to his strength. its like, i already know i aint a 6foot+ chad, so why the fuck should i even act like that when its so obvious i aint.

same shit goes with every physical appearence, u just have to be confident and not take urself too srsly

incels lmao

Attached: 1542757677731.jpg (856x960, 97K)

You need to have balanced intake of proteins. Try taking whey, tyrosine and bcaa. Schedule few hours with someone who is trained. I study general physics and I was going to gym since 17. However I found it beneficial in a way that you can stop thinking about school for few seconds. For sure you can bring more girls to your bed for one night thing, but it is not essential to get a girl. Definitely it will help you to gain self-esteem.

>but i dont know. sometimes i wonder if id be happier living in small single room apartment with a mcdonalds job, and i could just be alone till LINK takes off.
you cannot survive easily alone in an apartment with a decent quality of life off of a mcdonalds job. grow the fuck up