Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

Attached: wolf-of-wall-street-sell-me-this-pen-1.jpg (462x356, 24K)

No

Attached: 1539410679360.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You'll get a gf if u buy this pen

Deffo don't want that pen!

This is the ideal pen for signing contracts and checks. It weighs perfectly in the hand and when used correctly, will net you millions in returns.

Faggot

this pen was it the Elizabeth Olsen's crack

Insecure incel

Think about it. When you're signing that 200k worth contract, don't you want to look like a professional on all aspects of your demeanor? This pen tells your prospects that you know your worth

>using incel as a derogatory term on Jow Forums

sign this contract and i will give you 10 million dollars.

oh wait you dont have a pen

this pen is literally dumping right now

buy this pen sirs good investion

Holy shit this pen will be worth 1k by EOY, buy it now from me for only 10 dollar and you get an ez 100x, even in this bear market.

nobody uses pens no more
it is at ALL TIME LOW
this is the time to buy in
1000 EOY easy
moon lambo

Do you have a pen?
>No
You need a pen to sign important documents
>Yes
That'll be 6000 rupees sir

buy pen my fren

Pen moon sirs

This pen writes centralized contracts, it's already being used by multi million companies in a trillion dollars institute .

When you buy this pen for 0,34 cents you will have 2500 eoy!!

is it still 2016?

Buy or I shoot 20 times and fucking kill you

based
chainlink $0.1 EOY

There are only 21 million of these pens. No more will ever be created and they cannot be forged, therefore they are a legitimate store of value and a sound Investment as currently nobody wants them

This is the one true pen. The ink came from the longest running batch of ink in the world. All other pens are shitpens.

This pen will write exactly what you want it too no matter what. Imagine being in command of something for once in your life?

How much? It hasn't been washed right?

Buy it or I'll shove it up your ass