I'm a NEET

I honestly don't know how anyone can stomach working more than a year at a time. How the hell do people make it 20-50+ years working? I would literally kill myself, that is absolute fucking misery.

You have to be a subhuman animal to stomach such a brutal existence that robs you of your youth and your time. It's like when you hitch a wagon to a horse - the horse doesn't contemplate its existence, it's too stupid for that. That's basically a wagie in essence.

I'm not trying to banter or make wagies mad, I'm a former wagie myself, I genuinely just don't understand it. Then again, I am descended from aristocracy, maybe it's in my blood to not be a slave.

Can some wagies explain how they endure such a soul crushing existence?

Attached: wagecuck_tax_cow.jpg (231x218, 13K)

Typically two scenarios.

1. Not having a fucking choice and going to work or being homeless.

or

2. Not working a McJob and starting a career where you aren't completely miserable and make enough salary and benefits that it doesn't bother you too much.

>Can some wagies explain how they endure such a soul crushing existence?

I didn't say it first but I heard someone say on Jow Forums once "being homeless really makes you appreciate wagecucking". So, yeah. Maybe try homelessness and you'll never complain about work again.

I felt the same way back when I was a paperboy, a dishwasher, working retail at Staples, running a machine at a factory. Only a high school education(from a tech school). Then I found I was actually good enough to do something I enjoyed in my childhood: software development. I work as a solutions architect, and, while it has its boring moments, it easily pays 6 figures. I have no business making as much as I do considering my background.

It's not about the money(although it's nice), but I enjoy what I do. This is what I do, and it's not a job. Find something you like to do, find a way to make that thing create value for other people, and you can get paid. If you spend 20 years in a factory, of course you're going to be miserable. Learn and grow. In the Internet age, there are no excuses, seriously.

>software development
Been there, done that. I didn't make 6 figures though, so maybe that's why I hated it.

What do you want, sir? I started off a job doing $32.5k a year as a support person for software, started fixing my own customer's bugs because the developers who "too busy" with more important customers. That was 14 years ago. This year I'm making $130k cash. You don't instantly get it. You have to earn it. Did you give up too early?

>14 years experience
>130k a year

That's literally any industry

Sure, so why the fuck not dig in and get there? Just want it now? Start an innovative industry and you can have it in maybe half the time. Seriously, what do you expect?

You’re just a lazy millenial expecting everything to come to him on a silver plater.

>I honestly don't know how anyone can stomach working more than a year at a time. How the hell do people make it 20-50+ years working? I would literally kill myself, that is absolute fucking misery.

Ok. Here are some reasons.

Reason 1, like another poster said earlier, homelessness does suck and eventually perhaps the cold/hanging out in shelters/being hungry would get to you and it would make having a job not seem bad.

The other way in which people stomach being a wage:

1. Before, when women weren't in the workforce, having a job meant you would have a wife who would appreciate you. Also delaying having kids wasn't really a thing 30 years ago. About this time of year, you would be scrambling to get your kids gifts together and thinking about how you would lay them under the tree... And you'd be thinking about a great gift to get for your wife since she "unconditionally" loves you so much. (You wouldn't even realize there was a reality where she was working and making almost as much as you and barely appreciated anything you did and would constantly bitch at you).

This job allowed you to have a family and support them.

Also keep in mind, the life I described above still didn't cover everyone. Sure there were always loners and fuck ups. But now you have Jow Forums, and a lot of people here are NEETs don't have jobs, and being in this echo chamber has made you feel very strong in your convictions that having a job sucks ass you'd have to be a cuck to actually enjoy it. I have to say I hate working now much more than I did a few years ago, I always did, but I told myself I was a weirdo of sorts. Then I found Jow Forums/r9k and realized many people hated work as much as I did.

So basically, wagies of the past had a really easy time. The only reason people are still able to stomach being a wagie now is that they haven't found this place (Jow Forums/ neet culture) yet.

Hear hear! I seriously cannot comprehend the idea of being absolutely worthless to society(like OP) and expecting anything from society in return. It's like it was erased from common thought.

Create value, make money, and enjoy yourself. It's really that fucking simple.

You don't have to be homeless to not work, you can always job hop, take breaks, or work part time, or get on NEETbux.

Keep paying those taxes boomer bitch, someone's gotta do it. God knows Bezos and Trump aren't gonna.

You're as useful as immigration laws let you be. Just wait until the rest of the 3rd world gets internet, we're not even close yet.

Fuck society and humanity

i actually love my job... no larp

>So basically, wagies of the past had a really easy time. The only reason people are still able to stomach being a wagie now is that they haven't found this place (Jow Forums/ neet culture) yet.

Exactly.

IMO it's basically because no large amount of people has ever stomached working 20-50+ years under the conditions we live in today. When people of the past worked they at the very least had the illusion of getting something in return for their efforts.

Now it's like being murdered and robbed slowly at the same time, while trapped via excessive income tax etc. such that almost nobody can realistically escape this.

TL;DR For 100 years there's been a conspiracy of plutocrats against ordinary people.

Being homeless is better than being a wagie. Better to die with honor than slave in the corporate prison. I have no respect for wagies. They are scum of the earth, modern day money grubbers that will lick the ass of their boss if it makes a few bucks. No honor, no wisdom, no morality except the morality of slaves. Speak politely to your boss, wagie! Say hello to your coworker, wagie! Stay late for work, waive! The wagie's idea of a "good life" is to be comfortable, fat, and cozy while slaving away for the master. The worst wagies are the white wagies who think they are better than niggers. Your ancestors would barely deign to spit on you, wagie. A real Aryan would kill and take for himself while fucking all the woman. Fucking wagies putting on airs, cattle are better than you because a cow doesn't understand that she is being milked. You not only accept the milking, you embrace it! And your excuse? You'll be homeless?? How do you think your ancestors lived on the great European plains? No, the real men rode into the wilderness whether or not a warm meal and a comfy bed was guaranteed. Wagies are a race of slaves, and expecting anything better of them is insanity.

I don‘t see the point either
I think I rather kill myself then go back into this wagecuck shit.
Like I rather fucking reroll instead of entering another such wagecuck prison.
its also hilarious and sad how the boomers always try to shill the next generation into wagecucking, its like me trying to shill you a shitcoin so I can dump on you.
Why do you think they shill children, families, wifes, wagecucking etc. so much?
They absolutely NEED the next generation to dump on.
Thats also why they get butthurt when you decide to get out.

Attached: 86E54FEA-7F32-422C-B419-6244DA6890D8.jpg (508x524, 48K)

Real world: I run an offshore team of 24 people doing development under me, and only so because they can't figure complex things out on their own. I'm very much in touch with other countries doing what I do, but we are still the leaders. I do hope one day they can be more independent as far as work, but that is a joke right now. They have access to the same resources I do, but not the diligence, to my frustration. I wish they were that good. It would make my current job irrelevant so I could move onto better things.

>Hear hear! I seriously cannot comprehend the idea of being absolutely worthless to society(like OP) and expecting anything from society in return. It's like it was erased from common thought.
It's not there's really any society to speak of anymore. If anyone speaks up and states they desire some form of coherent society they get called a Nazi.
It's all for the benefit of corporations and the politicians they fund.

Why would anyone want to help a society that prevents them from having such basic human needs? People 10000 years ago were better off than the average person today. At least their individual ability was more valued.

>Create value, make money, and enjoy yourself. It's really that fucking simple.
Yes, so live a meaningless life of pointless bullshit and then die anyway. Great. The system, as bad as it is, cannot even guaranteed that if you follow its rules you will never die. It would be arguably not much better if it could, but it can't even do that.

This is literally no better an outlook on life than selling everything you own to buy a large supply of cocaine and snorting it until you die.
brb, accomplishing nothing of value and spending my entire life manipulating my brain chemistry to pretend anything I do has any meaning beyond my death. I don't see why one method should be considered much superior to another.

K.

He needs your ass in the job market paying taxes to pump his ponzi society.
He is slightly above you in the pyramide but to not become the base of it he has to ensure the lowest layer is always stuffed with fresh wagecucks.

>Just find something you like ;^)
Fuck you

try Academia: teaching and working with students, researching and collaborating, freedom and flexibility (tons of it), tenure and stability, contributing to the field and having a long-term impact
so far I'm more than happy, I don't make 7 figures, but I bought BTC back in 2011 and never sold, so it's ok and money is not a problem, kek

>1
this is why youll never get a gf

Attached: Unknown.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I can't even.. The amount of strawmen set up in this response is mindblowing. I think you're perverting the original conversation. I'll bite anyway.

My point of worthlessness is that OP was complaining about having to do _anything_. Go back and read it. 20 years working? Like food is going to automagically enter their mouth?

There's a reason I said "create value" first. How much money you make(if any) is secondary. The post was talking from a very selfish outlook(the way I saw it), and that was my response. I lazily proposed a simple formula in the sentence you quoted:
>Create value, make money, and enjoy yourself.
What I didn't do is tell this individual how to enjoy themselves. Personally, my wife and I enjoy giving. We're not ignorant to the fact that we have excess, and both of our families were very poor while we were growing up. I bet none of you assholes ever had to grow up with cockroaches - literally.

Today, now that we're in a good place decades later, we focus on these specific organizations that have supported our families(and more) and a lot more. We know our upbringing and it is now a duty.

Regarding human value 10,000 years ago, so many people would die off today for being non-contributors. Not sure where you were going with that, but maybe you're onto something. The average person lives better than kings did 10k years ago. What a joke.

>I think you're perverting the original conversation.
Perhaps... but I guess I wanted to read into it the possibility that he feels this way because there seems to be little reward in exchange for his efforts.

>The average person lives better than kings did 10k years ago.
Yet they still can't reasonable expect to afford their own house and family without huge amounts of fear and doubt that have crept in over the past 50-100 years.

Hardly matters how comfy you are in this short life. It's like the world has become one giant old folks' home and we're all slowly dying in palliative care.

I said something similar in Jow Forums months ago. I lived like a hobo while backpacking and the weather was shit which made the camping nights awful. I said to myself I would never want to end up like this ever again and would rather wagecuck to have a warm bed at night. I will still try to remain neet and try to make money without wagecucking though but if the circumstances arise then I will just remember those awful nights and get a job

Strong wagie cope ITT

I think its not the waging thats the problem, its society. Its the emptiness that drains you after work. Thus making it seem idiotic to work.
I have thought about this alot and you can always argue about this and that, but I have sadly come to the conclusion that this is a timeline of depression and meaninglessness.
Its what Nietzsche meant when he said that we killed god. Its the idiocracy that even if we know all the answers it doesnt matter.

I don't have an answer for you. I got a data entry job last month and I already want to fucking kms. I miss being a NEET so much. Don't let any fucking dumb boomer tell you that having a job and some responsibility is good for your mental health. This is a lie wagies tell themselves to ward off suicidal thoughts.

>I think its not the waging thats the problem, its society. Its the emptiness that drains you after work. Thus making it seem idiotic to work.
Yes.

What are we all doing it for? Even the people in the caves 100,000 years ago likely had a sense of community and the kind of family life that people evolved for. Now we have 100,000 ways to distract ourselves from the reality that we did not evolve to be compatible with this type of society.

We deserve to live in a society that proves Ted Kaczynski wrong about everything.

>but I guess I wanted to read into it the possibility that he feels this way because there seems to be little reward in exchange for his efforts.
Agreed, but I, too, felt this way most of my life. My point is "so what?". I feel that the natural feeling for young people is to be able to automatically do better than their parents are. They forget that their parents took their whole lifetimes to get what they have. It's not instantaneous. To think otherwise is completely delusional. I *did* do more than my parents have, through self-learning and growing. I have the Internet at my fingertips. It's an expected outcome. Regardless, you don't become an expert overnight.

OP wants to perform heart surgery because they read a Wikipedia article once. That's very different.

>Don't let any fucking dumb boomer tell you that having a job and some responsibility is good for your mental health. This is a lie wagies tell themselves to ward off suicidal thoughts.
Boomers probably unironically believe that since they used to be able to get a job at the age of 25 that could support a house, 3 kids and a stay-at-home mother.

I often think they are genuinely that fucking deluded that they believe such things are within the reach of ordinary people today. Old people would believe anything as long as the television, radio or newspaper says it.

>They forget that their parents took their whole lifetimes to get what they have
Ya, not really though if you look at incomes in relation to property prices in the past several decades. There's just no comparison between buying a house now and buying one in 1960.

It's all well and good talking about time, but we live very short lives. It's no good to anyone if they can afford the lifestyle of the average person 100 years ago after 50 years of working. Or going into debt at age 25 in the hope of never losing your job or falling into difficulty so that you can pay off a mortgage in 50 years' time.

This didn't happen by accident. It's not some kind of natural disaster. We have better technology now than ever before and yet life is harder, not easier. It is less enjoyable, not more. The whole system is crooked and designed to benefit very few while keeping people where they are in case they challenge the oligarchy. It's hardly a coincidence that only the very rich and very poor can afford to have many children these days.

Holy shit your generation is dumb as fuck. We need to split this millennial category.
>Need to make money
>No responsibilities at all
Where the fuck is that money going to come from?
Do you realize it's not all boomers from decades ago? You have millennials who don't buy this bullshit?
I'm in my mid-30s. Holy shit, you kids are fucking stupid.

>he actually enjoys being a slave

So rent. I'm 36. I bought my first house 3 years ago, I rented since 18. So what? Home values aren't worth buying. It's absolutely stupid to buy after all the maintenance expenses. Why is this a goal? I only did it because I can.

Sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Yeah just rent goy. Pay half your income to tax and another quarter to rent at least it’s better than being a neet right fellow good goy?

What you people don't understand is that the really shitty jobs just serve as a platform to get better jobs, the only people who do shitty entry level jobs for life, have no fucking ambitions in life.

You've gotta look at different scenarios.

>work 10+ years in entry level positions at McDonalds
Unacceptable.

>working in the medical field and actually helping people
Worthy.

Sorry. I tried to parse your post, grammatically, but it didn't work out. Want to give it another shot?

If you're talking about my mortgage/tax/insurance total ratio to income, it's only 14% on a $360k house. Still, not sure what that rambling was about.

You should not enter this thread, friend. It's only going downhill. Don't waste your time.

You’d probably help more people working at McDonald’s if that’s all you care about

This is the story of my life, literally. Young people(

So your a nigger who can’t read past a 6th grade level no wonder it took you 36 years to achieve what your parents did at 20

t. beneficiaries of nepotism
You LITERALLY can't get above entry-level without "knowing" somebody.

Been working about 7 years as a crew member at Mcdonalds. Sucks, but gives me money to pay rent and play video games.

I'm literally 6 years younger than you. I doubt it makes a world of difference in one's worldview.

I don't see how being born 6 years earlier would suddenly make a normal life seem mathematically within the reach of the average person without a huge degree of artificial risk.

People should care because why exactly? If you're not going to have children then it literally makes no difference how your life goes; you may as well not worry about anything because it all winds up the same in the end. Certainly no reason to get yourself bent out of shape making an effort at the cost of sleep etc. just to delude yourself that it gives you any advantage at all.

Meanwhile, the ordinary act of having children (which just about anyone in the past several thousand years could have found an achievable goal) has become so fraught with danger and difficulty that it's unreasonable to many.
I certainly don't care about the world after I'm gone if I'm not even going to have children, like I'm supposed to be happy with being worse off than people 100 years ago, or even a common rat.

One of the strangest parts of the set of modern western religious beliefs: government tells you you're supposed to care deeply about climate change, and yet the same people do whatever they can to prevent you from conveniently achieving the only objective measure of success for a living being. I mean, we can bullshit ourselves, but that is what the game is; that is why the dopamine releases when it does.

>Home values aren't worth buying. It's absolutely stupid to buy after all the maintenance expenses.
Sounds sustainable m8 :DDD

Totally not a sign of corruption or societal collapse.

>Why is this a goal?
Why would it not be? Maybe many people are not genetically disposed to feel calm while living their lives in somebody else's house, under a constant Sword of Damocles? Maybe people like the idea of knowing where they stand with a sense of security?

LOL
First of all, you meant "you're", while we're talking about middle school grammar. Just to throw you a freeby from someone who just about flunk English in high school, that's short for "you are". You monkey.

Anyway, my parents were living in Section 8 housing until I was 7 years old. One of them still works for the state and the other is a bus driver, so what the fuck are you even talking about? lol

One parent wiping ass for 3 decades and another driving a tart cart for the same time
>Nepotism
You people belong in either institution. Smart enough - I'd give you your pick.

Boss wants me at work by 4:00AM tommorow. Can't sleep. Fuck my ass, tommorow is going to be a long day.

>Living in a fantasy world where everyone who disagrees with him must be under 30, without evidence, and this proves their opinions are invalid

Forgot to mention my time zone, it's 1:50AM.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 23K)

It's okay bro, I know that feeling. I normally can't sleep till 1 or 2 am myself, and I work morning shift 5 am every day at my job.

What’s it like being a nigger I’ve always wondered

I'm not that guy but wow, the absolute state of Jow Forums

The only time my mom talks to me is when she tells me something she saw on the TV
>I saw on the news they're doing X
>Uhh...I don't really think that's the case...
>No user it's true! It's true I saw it no the TV!
>Ok mom
>Whatever user.
No exaggeration, she gets so angry when I don't believe whatever shit she heard on the TV.

I wouldn't mind a shitty job for life with fewer hours, I have ambitions outside of toiling for Mr. Greenberg

There's a reason that Millennials are losing their hair at a faster rate than anyone before. Even the girls.

I have no problem working if there is a purpose.

There is no purpose today. You fund your ethnic replacement. If you're lucky you marry a used up slut who was spit roasted 5 times in college. Then if you're really lucky, you won't get divorce raped and end up paying for her live-in boyfriend.

The other user is right, people had it better in the past. Even the 1800s were probably better than today. The Industrial Revolution has made shit truly miserable for all of us. There's a reason 2 world wars were fought over it. Don't even get me started on the mental poison that exists today such as having to see cuck spam, goatse, scat porn, or girls with dick.

You should really take a look back at European history and European art/architecture. Sure there was lots of fighting and wars but you can't deny the intrinsic beauty and how all of that has been forsaken today for block buildings and parking lots. Art is a societal indicator of leisure and free time.

You're going to work until you die bucko

>So what?
So the system sucks faggot and no amount of your "suck it up" boomer mentality will change the fact that this isn't normal and we are living in dark times.

Not all of us can afford medical school

>Fuck my ass
Pace yourself, you have a whole week of ass fucking ahead of you.

Attached: artt.jpg (535x760, 142K)

Being self sufficient and not counting on government programs and inverse social reforms was a nigger thing.

Boy you nailed it on the head! Got me!

Tell me. What is your ideal situation? How should everything pan out? I'm genuinely interested in this. I'm not a boomer, by a far stretch, but I'm annoyed by this crossover paradigm. Show me the way. I'm open.

OP you are an idiot and please leave this board.

Reason:
>get on NEETbux.

Jesus you are a moron. Where do you think NEETbux comes from? From the people who pay taxes eg. wagecucking. Yeah lets all NEETbux and see what hppens right? You see i dont hate NEETs but i never understand what you NEETs want to do. Sure dont wagecuck but if the reason is to fap to trannie porn, vidya, Jow Forums, crypto magic coun whining and just being a loser in life is the reason for being a NEET then i dont see the reason you should even exist. Just a waste of energy and substance. I get someone like an artist who is on NEETbux to make art but who we kidding. You guys just want to play vidya and be miserable and complain with the NEETbux.

He probably wants a world war to plunge the world into chaos, and reset everything.

Probably at the very least, not having a system which allows governments to basically destroy people at a whim whenever they like. Where individual ability actually matters and unambiguously benefits the individual. Where people don't have to do things that are against their own interests.

Where everything isn't determined by the short-term interests of corporations.

Indeed, it's specifically not about how things SHOULD pan out, but letting them pan out in a more natural fashion.

The pursuit of technology was meant to aid us in survival. It has since become an instrument to enslave us. Take pic related for example, there are hundreds of people who will slave away their entire life, away from their families, wasting their potential and youth, just to make some bullshit meme product. You can probably extrapolate this to many products in your daily life, like the 20,000 toaster variations, the 20,000 pen variations, the latest junk being sold on paid programming.

With technology at its current point, people really only *need* to work about 10 hours a week.

That's a solution on a broader scale. On a more personal note, you should start your own business or else you're going to work until you die (barring any luck such as inheritance or winning the crypto lottery). Boomers are the last generation that will retire. They are literally trying to shill communal housing now and mini houses for 50-100k mortgages.

Then don't be one of them faggot. It's not like I'm preaching this to the entire world, it's Jow Forums.

Sooner or later things are going to have to change. The boomer way is to kick the can down the road for the next generation to deal with it.

Attached: GUEST_47ca458f-399f-49dd-b27b-e2ef75ff13c9.jpg (488x488, 19K)

>Yeah lets all NEETbux and see what hppens right?
To be fair, it would be instantly unsustainable and therefore by necessity result in some form of revolution or massive societal change which is more or less what OP seems to want.

So maybe not a necessarily great idea, but hardly a contradiction IMO.

>i dont see the reason you should even exist
I think half the problem is that large amounts of people see no reason why they should even exist themselves. Then others fool themselves into thinking that fucking about endlessly constitutes a dignified reason to live.

:DDDD

...well probably a bad idea, but at least it has certain appealing aspects.

>I get someone like an artist who is on NEETbux to make art but who we kidding.
Haha faggot I don't even fucking get NEETbux.

Attached: 20180602100235_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Okay then we need to establish the ideology basis for each speaker. Sure if your goal is to destroy the current system and have some kind of a reset in the society. Tbh i dont understand this as well. Okay we do a reset but what is it that the NEETs will do? They have no education, experience or training so i imagine a group of NEETs looking at themselves thinking "Hmm so, i guess lets make fire? Can we take that stone and make fire?". I will tell you what a NEET really is.

a NEET is a loser. Its plain and that. In the 80s and 90s they were just called losers. Its like cleaners today are some kind of chemical experts or cleaning specialists. Eg. they are just a cleaner. NEET is a loser. Office Administrator is the boss's bitch. These things just get new terminologies which sound cooler. Nobody wants to say hey im a loser. Hey im a NEET sounds more professional like you have some kind of a disease or excuse to not be productive.

My ideology basis is that a human should exist to continue the advancement of survival. Thats why i do coding for an example for my life and i love it. I want to help develop new solutions to humans with ease of use so that energy and time could be saved and allocated to other things - eg. improving technology. This is my basis. The fact that infuriates me is that these NEETs seem dumb as fuck and come out with these "I dont understand wagecuck, get on NEETbux" when in fact its the wagies that pay for them and NEETbux is meant for wagecuckers not just some vidya trannie porn fapping NEETs. Yeah yeah world is not fair blabla, but i would get the NEETs if they would pursue something productive, but alas as i said above if its just to chill at home and do nothing, i really dont see the reason for them to exist. Yes im a fascist and we all know (at least smart anons) what would happen to such people in a fascism lead country.

I agree with you, actually. Not because you are smart, but because you are obvious. If you were actually a genius, then you would be able to fill the gap between today and actually making people relevant. Congrats! You're just as useless as they are!

>to continue the advancement of survival.
WE ARE PAST THE POINT OF SURVIVAL
Holy shit what a dumb fuck you are. Technology is well past the point of providing our survival, it is now an instrument of control and enslavement.

>le improving technology
For what reason? You are the engineering type who likes to tinker with things (understandably) but doesn't think of the moral implications of his work.

We are past the point of survival? Are you fucking dumb? The universe will end in a 100 google years. We will have more important problems to solve in the future like the expansion of human civilization to other planets and leaving planet Earth. There are far more complex issues to solve so your argument is totally false. Disease advance as well if you know anything about biology so something like tuberculosis which was a fucking nasty thing in the past could re-emerge with a new virus strand and we all would be cucked again. Tbh that would be a good thing bcs nowadays people have WAY TOO MUCH time if the problems are "Hey my butt is too small, i should go for plastic surgery!".

Also for what reason we develop technology? Oeh i guess this is going to turn into a fighting argument discussion. Yeah why do we need technology user? You are not the first person to ask such a question who ive seen in IRL and my answer is always the same. Yeah lets go back to stoneage because having no clothes and running around the world is so much fun hunting elephants and escaping from tigers right? Stop playing vidya games like Rust and DayZ. This is a delusion you are living in.

>Muh lets live in a world with no technology.
>Muh what is the moral implication of work.
>Muh iz not moral to work, NEETbux for life.

Such loser statements. Go back to your cave.

>a NEET is a loser.
Who isn't these days?

>My ideology basis is that a human should exist to continue the advancement of survival.
Coolbeans bro, but as I've said it's harder than ever before in history to advance one's survival because having one's own children has become a literal hindrance and source of danger due to the policies of western governments.

There is very little left that could be considered natural or in accordance with human nature as dictated by evolution.

Again, quite interdasting that it's only the very poor and very rich who can afford to reproduce in large amounts. Literally that is the major reason we evolved to favor certain activities and there is hardly a reason to work yourself to death when you have no one to inherit the fruit of your labor. Hence the idea that you may as well snort cocaine until you die for all the difference it'll make. I don't personally like the idea of being at the whims of things I can't control any more than I have to be, nor is it fulfilling for me to "succeed" in a system where I can plainly see that my "success" is determined largely by random chance.

exactly, it is the fact that we have unlearned or unclicked from the fact that life is suffering and that we need to find meaning in order to overcome this. And for our brain it doesnt seem to matter what our needs are because they will just evolve into more obscure things. Yet we are fundamentally designed social creatures with neuro chemistry as an underlying structure, and the solution in 2018 is anti antidepressants. We are in some ways too technologically advanced to deal with it.

>Muh strawman argument

Holy fuck you are so stupid, you've totally bought into this reddit science man meme that we're going to explore space. So funny.

Might want to go look up how far away the next nearest solar system is.

>lets just fuck the planet up and then hope we can make it to a new one!
Or...And I know this is a crazy thought for you ponzi scheme loving kikes...you could just take care of the planet you currently have. You people are cancer, literally.

send BTC and vagine plz

Attached: 20180905024233_1.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Having this discussion with NEETs is tiresome. I already stated my perspective on this subject and i feel this is going to turn into a seasaw battle where i try to explain why being productive is a good thing and the opposition being why not being productive is a good thing. Sure broskys be what y want and i hope the best for NEETs, but judging how the world is going to go in the next 20 years i bet y it would be better to be productive and run on this slavetrain, make your own business or do something productive is way better than sitting at home living off of others because it requires only one thing which i fear is going to happen someday.

Forced labor.

And when this gets put in the law then we are all cucked. Its going to be the modern slavery to work because the gov. says so. Maybe our eyes wont see this but surely this will happen.

>forced labor
>forced slavery
Already exists, but it will be much worse as you say.
And retards like you are facilitating it.

>And retards like you are facilitating it.
Negative NEETs are another drain on tap that is welfare.

Attached: 20180713160349_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

>I already stated my perspective on this subject
Your argument honestly though seems in part to amount to suggesting that any criticism of the over-regulated technological world in which live constitutes saying that we should all live in caves.

i.e. If someone says that things aren't perfect now and we went down the wrong path at some point, then clearly they mean we should smash all technology and take the Tracer Tong ending.

>why not being productive is a good thing.
I don't want to be productive for almost entirely somebody else's benefit. People didn't have to put up with that for all of human history so I don't see why I should have to do so.

>make your own business or do something productive is way better than sitting at home
Sure, but taxes and such make such things hard to justify and very dangerous. Many ways of going to jail and/or not being able to make a living.

>And when this gets put in the law then we are all cucked. Its going to be the modern slavery to work because the gov. says so. Maybe our eyes wont see this but surely this will happen.
No worse than what we have now. If it all ends in meaningless death then it's just as well to happen now as in 60-70 years from now.

But then... oidunnolol. /vent

>And retards like you are facilitating it.
How am i facilitating this? We as humans have about average 80 years of life given where 50 years is something that is worth living. Yeah man i dont want to end up being homeless, sit at home, have no family and whine on a basket weaving forum! Damn thats the epitome of life bro! I surely envy such a lifestyle.

Or i wagecuck, have a family, enjoy activities which cost FIAT. Dont get me wrong i hate the world nowadays as well, but at least if i can make it in life, maybe i can do some projects to make a better world. Obviously as a slave i cant but its better than not doing anything because surely NEETs dont do anything anyways.

This exactly. I don't mind the idea of working to be productive. I don't even mind the idea of working hard now for a reward later. These are objectively good things for society. But what I do object to is working hard now with no promise of a reward later or a meager one. I don't want to be productive if it barely betters my life.

I went to college, studied hard, got a degree, but I can't find a decent paying job. I'm about to just try to get my CDL and be a trucker for a few years. Just to make a decent wage. It's sickening.

Right now I'm a week into having quit my call center job and I feel great. I feel even better knowing that if I stayed there I would have had to work on Christmas day and it would've been extra busy because of dumb people calling in to find out how to connect their new iPad to the internet. I'm so glad to be free of that prison. I only have enough money left for another month, but that should be enough time to get another job. And if not, oh well my parents would throw me a bone for at least a month or so. I don't give a shit anymore, the shame of being unemployed is less annoying than the reality of working an almost menial job

>have a family
Except so much of this rests on things that you cannot control, due to government policy. It's hardly a conspiracy theory that family courts tend to be crooked etc.

>NEET says gov. is corrupt.
We know that.
>NEET says having a family is pointless.
Nope but you can live without a family!
>NEET says family courts tend to be crooked.
Find a person who loves you, you cuck. You know the world is not black and white and what the media says. There are literally people out there who like you for who you are. Just dont choose dumbasses.

If you hate the job or degree you have, choose another one. Its as easy as that.

>Ive been down that road. 5 years of slavery in an industry with low pay with a degree. Then i changed my degree based on what pays the most. Best decision i did in my life.

You're not talking about merely providing for yourself, you're talking about technological advancement.

Soon we're all going to be hunted down like rats by AI drones. Do you think the likes of Bezos and other elites are just going to let you sit at home after they automate everything? You're going to be culled. I guess which leads you to two options. Try to become an even more useful slave, which lets be honest is unlikely unless you already have personal ties to someone worth billions. Or say fuck you and stop them. The AI botnet has already been in development for decades, the only thing that will stop it now is societal collapse but that's for another discussion.

You should at the very least try to start your own business, which was really the point of this thread. Toiling for someone else is slavery, that's what I'm saying. There will always be slaves who are content. So you can be a content slave (seems more your style) and work until the day you die because boomers racked up the debt...or you can start your own business.

It's going to come from completely halting immigration and investing more in job training. The fact is that the far left is right when they want higher wages for the poor. The problem is they want it to be mandated. The real goal is to make the labor pool so damn small that working at mcdonalds gets you between $15 and $20 an hour. This needs to be achieved without a concomitant rise in inflation.

While the latter half of the 20th century had extraordinarily high wages for the US, it's arguably worse today than the late 1800s which was so bad that it produced shit like Unions and minimum wage laws. It's not as bad as it was then when children died in factories and people slaved away and lived in tenement dwellings.

But before that...most Americans were farmers. Up until industrialization it was like 80% of all Americans were farmers. They owned land and grew food and sold the excess. Almost everyone. If you didn't know what to do you could simply go west, acquire land, and farm thus supporting yourself and your nation.

Now if you're unskilled you have to work in fast food, restaurants, or call centers. Your whole existence is just catering to hordes of people. Literally nothing would change if you quit your job. You aren't critical to anyone at all. You barely serve a purpose since you are so expendable. Thus your wage is very low.

Used to be even in the fucking tenement days you'd work your ass off but you'd come home to a wife and kids, even if in a shitty apartment. And you knew they'd have a better life, and that your sacrifice meant something. Nowadays people literally sacrifice for nothing, maybe to buy a video game or useless piece of technology, if they can save at all. It's made people more selfish and greedy, and social relations are breaking down as a result

Attached: 1523483490481.png (1000x1571, 2.81M)

>Toiling for someone else is slavery
>is a NEET
>Other people toil so he can get NEETbucks
oh thanku massa

but fo real tho welfare leeching NEETs, spics, niggers, and wiggers will be not be spared on the day of the rope.

Attached: 20180125004000_1.jpg (1680x1050, 374K)

Yeah but having to start over later and go in more debt is no fun. Luckily I'm not in debt, but I most definitely will be if I decide to go back to school

how do i justify my wagie existence? because i have long term goals that require capital, i want to invest in hobbies that require capital, and i (eventually) want a gf which will require social skills that aren't refined as a NEET. feels good to be a part of society, what are you buying your mom for Christmas, user?

t. 4.5 months into wageslavery after 4 miserable years of NEET toil

Attached: 1514415592362.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Let those who like slaving be the slaves. It's very simple. Do you really think the elites and big business owners think any differently of you? I can tell you for certain they do not, I know some personally.

Do not care what they think of me honestly.
and I know that some elites are good people, but they get overshadowed by the forces of evil.
And for many of those that are evil draining the middle class and lower class to fund a human livestock class of welfare receivers, and feeding into that loop is only helping their plan.
And the welfare state is one of the core causes behind the middle class becoming a lower class and the lower class becoming wage slaves.

If you continue on this path your soul will be forfeit in the warp.

Attached: 20181124142131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

I am a drop in the bucket. There is literally endless billions of turd worlders who can still draw from the pool, but you want to get mad at me. Welfare isn't going away until the pond dries up. This is only the beginning.

>This is only the beginning.
of the end
4 u

Attached: 1465135698086.gif (800x732, 684K)

god you are an insufferable brainlet, you can't even think about what I'm saying. you just see the word "NEET" and get triggered.

>>NEET says having a family is pointless.
I thought I was saying the opposite...

>Nope but you can live without a family!
Why would you bother though? You'll still die in the end, probably earlier than you'd like and probably in an amount of pain and misery.

>Find a person who loves you, you cuck.
K. Today in "things that are in my control and will never change" :DDD

Also, things should hardly be so bad that you have to worry about these things purely because of artificial reasons put in place by government. People did not evolve for this, it is not surprising if people find it hard to deal with this.

I did and I still can’t appreciate wagecucking

for someone who hates the elite, you certainly act just like them.

Attached: 2b9.jpg (1290x898, 557K)

Why is this site filled with so many normies user?

What you all call wage-cucking is the alienation concept from Karl Marx. Wikipedia's definition of alienation: "the condition of which estranges a person from their humanity."

Without realizing it, you NEETs, rejecting violently wage earning, are an indicator that we are entering capitalism final crisis.

>>Boomers probably unironically believe that since they used to be able to get a job at the age of 25 that could support a house, 3 kids and a stay-at-home mother.
You're going to need to refrain from buying an avocado every day for the next 200 years, then you'll have enough money to put down 20% for a home purchase.

Attached: Boomer_ee87bd_6700721[1].jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

I was thinking about all of the promises of AI and machine learning the other day and how it was going to do things like self-driving cars, traffic optimization, medicine. Instead hundreds of thousands of working hours, billions of dollars, and generally a gargantuan effort being exerted by corporation who are interested not in making people's lives more easier or convenient but who want to collect personal information and use predictive software to try to sell you shit and put targeted advertisements. All of this effort being wasted into trying to coax another nickel out tens of millions of people and getting them to buy some stupid plastic knick knack.

highlighting the good parts of participating in society, which ideally would be accomplished other ways. fuck working for someone else who you don't want to work for