Should I invest in India?

I think it could be the next China. Thoughts?

Attached: img62454261.jpg (800x536, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XISUEfFFTT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are annoying but at least they have souls not like the fucking chinks.

Why won't you travel there and see for yourself? It's the ultimate dipstick.

vocaroo.com/i/s0XISUEfFFTT

now is the time to invest in india sirs
the two pillars of india superpower 2020 plan are
1) bitcoin canjay vision coin
2) wider poo streets

Attached: 1544822336456.jpg (585x467, 61K)

Invest in Copper, as India steps up their economic production to more electronic stuff the price will rise.

Go for Africa instead, all the smart indians leave India to work for European IT companies. But China is building a lot of infastructure in Africa so they can exploit the workers there and have a backup for their aging population back home.

Africa has a huge labor force that remains largely untapped plus tons of untapped resources, should be lucrative. Lots of businesses are starting to look towards Africa as their new market because people are finally earning a decent enough salary to buy second hand whitegoods and browngoods. It's like getting in on America in the 50's-60's.

Pajeets lack the IQ and submissive traits the chinks have.

China's growth was only possibly because it's a extremely homogenous society that has been completely cucked by commies for decades.

No.

They are hugely intelligent, have high work ethics and low empathy. Makeing them leathal when unleashed thru free market.

Indians aren't submissive, they're ruthless. You obviously don't understand their culture.

Someone actually did it

> my sides

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 573K)

> Indians aren't submissive,
Did you even read my post?

As the world market crashes all the offshore outsourced jobs will be moved back home to save face. The shithole countries will suffer the worst of it. Don't invest in a shithole user.

T. pajeet inheritance fag

Attached: IMG_20181211_194710.jpg (2592x4608, 1.15M)

oh sorry I misread that, my bad. Don't call me a fag now. Please be kind sir, pretty please with some whipcream.

Africa was actually the next on my list. Though I'm a bit worried that the political situation may not be as stable as India.

>China's growth was only possibly because it's a extremely homogenous society that has been completely cucked by commies for decades.

China has been cucked for two milleniums at least.

They have literally been the whole worlds onahole.

>Stable political situation
>India
Choose one sir. The country is fucked with the convicted terrorist Narendra modi killer of 3000 making policies. You will get beaten to death for eating beef, a 7year old girl was raped by the ruiling party bjp to instill fear in Muslims and farmers protesting tax exempt grain imports we're shot en mass. Do the needful and stay away sir.

Pic related is a 70$ million USD apartment building abandoned for 15 years because it's supposedly haunted. Despite being in my neighborhood (nepeansea road)
T. Pajeet inheritance fag

Attached: IMG_20181204_141314.jpg (4608x2592, 2.63M)

Invest in Tata Motors some time in 2h 2019.
If China and USA keep escalating the "trade war", outsourcing to India will be explored by companies.

>a 70$ million USD apartment building abandoned for 15 years because it's supposedly haunted.
yikes

how corrupt and shitty did the previous incumbents have to be in order to lose to bjp?

India and Africa are the dumbest most useless people on Earth and all they do is fuck each other over non-stop. As a dumb westerner they will intentionally play dumb to your requests and try to steal your money.

China, despite its problems, is probably 200 years ahead of them.

t. international scrap metal trader

I miss old Jow Forums

how broke do crypto people need to get to fuck off?

and OP, yeah

Attached: INDIA NUMBER 1.gif (600x611, 60K)

>a 7year old girl was raped by the ruiling party bjp to instill fear in Muslims

BASED

>worlds largest democracy
xDDD, stob it sandeeb

hey, pajeets!!
c'mon evryone to Gennaro Mc Esposito's new Designated Shitting Street.
100% Indian Poo!
BOBS UND VAGENE SHOWN EVRYDAY !!!!

Attached: seriously.jpg (204x180, 17K)

>comparing a bunch of multilingual tribes that happen to be united by the British vs a homogenous empire for past 4000 years

There's a reason why indians keep leaving their country my friend.

Except for the whole political instability thing.

>designated shitting streets

I fucking LOVE indian food, but there is one major problem. It's made by Indians and I know just how unsanitary those fuckers can be.

Fag

>Africa has a huge labor force

of niggers

lmao

Holy shit this is gold LMAO

They're literal communists that hate Hindus. It would be a literal BLM leader running for president on a "fuck whitey" platform I'm not even making this shit up. BJP are like American neocons of the 60's but at least they're nationalists

unironically true even though religion is too effective there

China is going to be the last China before the world descends into madness from a multitude of geopolitical and economic problems compounded by environmental problems.

I have been averaging 13.3% for the past 8-10 years just through ETF/ Mutual funds in India. Do your work or hire a pajeet that will skim off the top but DYOR anons and you should have 10% in EM funds.
t. curried burger here

When is that going to happen