Who /short/ here?

Who /short/ here?

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-093116.png (1080x1920, 836K)

Its a jewish trick.
Everyone watched the Big Short.
Everyone is gonna buy VIX and get BTFOd by the jews.

This reminds me of the story about the guy who shorted the market before the Great Depression because his shoeshine boy told him to buy stocks. When everyone down to the dumbest dumb money I agreed the market is headed one way, it’s a safe bet that the opposite will happen.

did they really fucking do a >tfw

This

KEK it's gonna be glorious.

((())) Will pump the market when no one expect it (like now) then when everybody thinks there is a golden bullrun it will dumps like crazy

>fellow kids
What abomination of msm crap site is that? NYT?

It was Kenedy, and he didn't short the market, he only sold.

>that feeling when

Attached: 88278008-24DB-462E-BF18-2A27FB6658D9.jpg (279x181, 8K)

You simple retard it was Ford

>that feeling when all the numbers are so bad

It's like this was written by an Asian boomer on Facebook trying to connect with the kids.

(((jews))) are shorting the liberals now. short vix to short liberals. this is a based timeline.

Attached: 1546694552813.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Wrong. It was Albert Einstein.

people who think we're heading into a recession are actually in the minority right now. go out and talk to people and they'll tell you the bear market is over. it'll continue to go back and forth but we're gonna go down hard.

Wrong it was Trump

shorting is for jews, if you're not born a Jew don't do it because you will always fuck it up no matter what

>This reminds me of the story about the guy who shorted the market before the Great Depression because his shoeshine boy told him to buy stocks.

Goddamn, I love all the cretins that parrot this little meme like they're some kind of economic savant. I think it's time we update this meme to:

"When an Uber driver/Jow Forums poster tells you the 'story about guy who shorted/longed market based on what the shoeshine boy told him' story, do the opposite of what they're doing"

Attached: dunningkruger.png (750x397, 39K)

true

The only game the goyim (like myself) should play is the Long Term Buffett hodling game. Do extensive research, buy and Hodl for a few decades then voila.

Shorting, leveraging and stuff are exclusively Jewish tricks and even then you're not guaranteed to be in the safe zone. Jews on Wall Street Jew each other all the time.

I was there when this meme was born

You're right. Long QQQ. We'll short VIX.

please dont let this headline be real

do these writers not have any fucking sense of pride?

Are you jewish? If so, could you give me some tips on have to make long term wealth and how to keep it for generations to come?

Anyone who was bought crypto is essentially shorting traditional finance and value transfer.

You are what you are. If you're a goyim, then follow Buffet investing.

niger-tier: forex and bonds
retarded-tier: crypto
normie-tier: index funds and stock markets
jew-tier: investment banks and asset management firms
extra-jew-tier: private equity and hedge funds
jewest-of-the-jews-tier: short selling

Attached: 1532367457357.png (576x566, 317K)

You could circle this logic round and round and round, until you end up with the desired result.

What you however need to consider: you are on Jow Forums. The people here usually isolate themselves in their own bubble and repeat what they read and deem logical.

Here on Jow Forums, you see the influence of the ever active doomers of /pol, who think the world will end next day. People, who read zerohedge and consider themseves smart by calling themselves "redpilled", yet lack any education in finance and economics. Who cannot calculate regular KPIs or read balance sheets.

Jow Forums is ALWAYS bearish, because it is populated by neets with no clue of what actually happens in the world. If the stocks are up and there is no reason to be bearish, Jow Forums is still bearish, because for Jow Forums, the market is always manipulated by >them

>jewest-of-the-jews-tier: short selling
oh, you mean like this man?

Attached: soros.jpg (700x350, 34K)

this is Yahweh himself, this is the final level of jewishness where you short entire countries

Why are you guys bringing VIX into this? You can't buy volatility.

Attached: 1541629833666.png (289x280, 104K)

God tier: venture capital

>"A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents. The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

Attached: thick.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

I'm 5'9 which I will have you know is not short IT IS AVERAGE HEIGHT

>short entire countries
kek

kek

Attached: boomerinhell.jpg (861x929, 201K)

>he doesn't know
this guy's job was to make huge short bets on currencies and stocks right before financial crises and uses rumors and all kind of manipulations amid panic to drive markets down even further to make higher profits